Mother of all conception months Graduates

Scan is on Sunday, it was moved from Tuesday because of snow......

Now, for your enjoyment, a joke my mom sent me :haha:

Dear Tech Support,
Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system
performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as NBA 5.0, NFL 3.0 and
Golf Clubs 4.1. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.
What can I do?
Signed,
Desperate

Dear Desperate,
First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.
Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html. Then try to download Tears 6.2, and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If those applications work as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5. However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5. Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1. Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta. Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.) In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0-program. This is an unsupported application and will crash Husband 1.0. In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Cooking 3.0.
Good Luck!
Tech Support

:rofl:

We have a fully functioning Christmas tree now. :happydance: Byron helped. I'll put the pics on the computer, think they might be crap as my flash gun batteries are gone so DH must've used the built in flash. Be warned, our Christmas trees are rather eclectic! I am of the collect a bunch of unique decs with emotional significance school of tree-decorating-thought rather than the red and gold coordinated way of doing things!

I'm listening to music too. A rare occurrence in modern times, so much so DH commented as he returned to the room to find me actively using iTunes.

:rofl:

We have a fully functioning Christmas tree now. :happydance: Byron helped. I'll put the pics on the computer, think they might be crap as my flash gun batteries are gone so DH must've used the built in flash. Be warned, our Christmas trees are rather eclectic! I am of the collect a bunch of unique decs with emotional significance school of tree-decorating-thought rather than the red and gold coordinated way of doing things!

I'm listening to music too. A rare occurrence in modern times, so much so DH commented as he returned to the room to find me actively using iTunes.

Im still having to wait till saturday for mine:growlmad:

could do tree ecxept it's behind of 6inches of snow in the shed

:rofl: Ozzi that was hilarious!

Happy Halfway There Peanut and Madcat :hugs:

Hope the scan is ok Gilz :hugs:

Ace bumps Vbaby and Madcat :thumbup: Cant wait for one that really looks pregnant and not just like Play-Doh...

Madly been hearing all sorts of horror stories about the snow in Leeds. Alot of our hospital staff live in Leeds and a big bunch stayed in a closed-down ward. Bet they had a blast!

OH had to help a police van get out, pushed it up our road. One cop said 'Dont be taking pictures!!'

Listening regularly to :baby: hb. Even did this morning after a bit of early morn rumpy pumpy :blush: to check all ok. mad I know. :baby: really doesnt like it. Find hb really quickly, then there is this swishing and bubbling and it gone, only to be found on the opposite side! Just to be awkard, had been suprised how high it was for my gestation, found best midway between pubic bone and umbilicus. Started off really low, then up, and up til I found it nice and clear. Its so reassuring I love it, best twenty quid I ever spent. Sit there grinning ridiculously like a cheshire cat.

Ahh pregnancy brain has me hooked on eastenders. I think there is a problem with my Boyfriend 5.0 it acts more like husband 1.0 lol

Ahh pregnancy brain has me hooked on eastenders. I think there is a problem with my Boyfriend 5.0 it acts more like husband 1.0 lol

Hope that means he isnt going to morph into Husband -5.0 if you get married!

jeez hope not, got a feeling that might be very lazy.
Could def get usedto this staying at home business. Not into the house work yet but i think i could do that to

Here's the boy doing our tree. He's in skeggy nursery clothes in case you think how bland his outfit is! :rofl:

Attachments

• P1070501sm.jpg
    P1070501sm.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 7
  • P1070505sm.jpg
    P1070505sm.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 7
  • P1070508sm.jpg
    P1070508sm.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 7
Aw he looks so cute definatly know what he is doing there.
Whats wrong with his outfit?

I don't like it! Every year he gets some tops we don't like from his great Aunts, usually in baby blue. Not to be mean and ungrateful about it! But we need stuff we're not fond of for nursery as it always gets lost or ruined. Normally he wears super cool clothes, he's way better dressed than DH and I! :rofl:

lol i likehi outfit looks very practical. You've got a ball!!!!!! I'v put one on my xmas list, no idea how many out birthing unit have but i want one. Good for my core to

Well spotted molly, I'm on it right now at the computer! It seems to need a refill though it's soooo cold. It's a bit small, I'd recommend getting a larger diameter one if you can (mine's 65cm I think) but if not it does the job. My computer chair totally wrecks me if I'm in it for more than an hour so I've started using the ball at the desk.

im on sofa under a quilt with my laptop. i've seen 75 cm's on Amazon so will getone should be good for my hip and comfy

I'm in bed now. :haha: I honestly think buying that laptop and working so much in bed has made the world of difference to my pelvis. It hurts so much less than it did before I got the laptop and I'm certain I was far worse this time last pregnancy.

Speaking of which I got my physio appointment through. 10th January and for spd and not my tummy muscles! :dohh: Funny that it should arrive not two weeks from asking my mw about it. It's 11 weeks since my booking in (my mw was off that day) and at least four times I expressed the importance of an early physio appointment and would she make sure the referral went through right away. 6 months preg I'll nearly be and by then I bet my muscles will have already gone. It was agonising last time. Well unimpressed.

same here peanut, reported mine at 12 weeks ish and they said they would do it withingthe week, the appointments are meant to come out within a week but nothing. Can't say i'm suprised but really

How the heck did she have you dare?
I know i never wanted kids but my parents never pushed it one way or other just believed their teenage daughter so were very suprised, though i had been preping them as they don't like children outside of marriage.
Reminds me girls, Iread an artical on not being married make sure daddy is on birth certificate and beware if you split up you won't get maintenance

Love i was an accident which she made sure to tell me. My brother (the one she adores) was planned. He was the second child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->