Mother of all conception months Graduates

Ladies anyone have late starting symptoms? Weird but most of the time i have nothing going on so it's hard to believe i'm really pregnant. I mean i have the tests and the missed af and all that good stuff... but i'm having hardly any symptoms.

I have slight cramping, and sore bbs, oh and the back ache... but that's really it? Guess it's normal

Oh ladies dont say that about pshyio......i went to doctors last week and he has referred me! i really dont wanna wait that long for it as my back and pelvis are really hurting me :( i got it last time i was pregnant but not til i was much further ago! all worth it though!!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH Ive been stuck in the house for 3 days now because of the snow. We did go for a walk and now im aching but it was nice to get out! My car is stuck in the snow and because we have a very long drive inbetween my house and next doors we have no where to put the snow even if we did dig us out! Im not sure how people dont manage without a car (i know very selfish of me to say that)

Hope your all ok! Im halfway there now......after christmas it will fly im hoping

xx

Ladies anyone have late starting symptoms? Weird but most of the time i have nothing going on so it's hard to believe i'm really pregnant. I mean i have the tests and the missed af and all that good stuff... but i'm having hardly any symptoms.

I have slight cramping, and sore bbs, oh and the back ache... but that's really it? Guess it's normal

My MW used to tell me alot of the Symptoms dont really start up properly until 8-9 weeks.
I didnt have any, well, i had light cramps, but that was it, but then i had my own unique form of MS, in the form of Gagging(but not feeling sick), that started up at about 8-9 weeks and carried on until about16.... im having a good run so far.

So ...hold your horses hun!

Yay Tas happy half way :happydance: sorry you are feeling sore though :hugs:

Dare if you look back through this thread to nearer the begining you'll find me and Loopy moaning at our lack of symptoms. I then ended up with killer nausea no actual vomitting from about 8-13 weeks.

Now i'm 16 weeks back to no symptoms other than super sore boobies, which i had hope would have gone away a little by now.

Don't worry though, your symptoms will appear and then you'll wish they were gone :haha:

Peanut loving your tree and Byron is a wee cutie! Our tree at my mum's was always very like yours, individual decorations that had significance rather than to look uniform as such. I plan on making mine a similar style, but it'll take few years to accumulate various odd bits and bobs.

Glad I'm not the only one who has a mad tree! On my parents we each of the kids had our own bauble and now I have mine for our tree. We had a tinsel star made by mr brother in junior school or something! :rofl: I hate all stars. Every year we try and buy a new one but I always dislike them. I hate the coils. I'm hoping one day Byron or the other kids will make one at school we can use. This year we have a clothes peg fairy my mum made at toddler group with Byron! It'll definitely do for now and is way better than the acucmulation of rubbish stars we have.

Byyon has a bauble bought for him by his great uncle when he was born, he has one we got for him last year. There is a big red star that I got for DH a few years ago. Some little cushions decs my mum made a couple of years ago. A handful of normal shop bought things chosen because we thought they were fun and/or sparkly. A blue star dec that was for donation to the PDSA. Some best of all tinsel we got in Selfridges in London on our first anniversary mini-break. The list goes on!

Well today is my normal Friday home witih Byron and he has been such a pain all morning. He's still off colour. Had to collect him from nursery with a bit of a temp yesterday only we got home and he was fine and played energetically all evening. Well he has just gone to sleep which is pretty early for him so definitely out of sorts. Could be the first of his second set of molars getting up to cut as we can feel it now. Fortunately DH gets home about 2pm. I feel sicky sick again. Boo.

Awww, hope they come through quick for little Byron.
Tree will go up this weekend as my plans have been ruined by snow.
Dare thats sad your mum is sooo rude your not the one that got her PG, but on thesyptoms I think I'm one of the freaky people who had no real syptoms.mild nausea and cramping no worse than period pains, a flare up of a hip problem i'v had for some time and no intrest in some food. nothing really hideous that screams PREGNANT!!!
Need to go supermarket this morning so should be intresting getting my car out as brooms in the shed behind 4 inches of snow whoops.
Not feeling so depressed so this staying home business was a good plan. I now sort of hope I can stay off for some time.

Sorry Dare I meant to say before in both my pregnancies scikness (my no.1 symptom) started at 6 weeks.

Sadly molly his first lot of molars took 4 months, it was not an easy ride!

He's still asleep so I've finally got some proper work done. Long past his lunchtime though. He's going to be so grumpy when he wakes up!

aww food and then maybe back to sleep. can he have a treat food? no wuander i'm hungry ddnt see the time not eatten or drunk yet

I'm hungry sick too but have to take advantage of his being asleep. I think he's stirring now. Might go get his lunch ready for when he wakes. Luckily DH made him a butty before he left for work. Lazy mum!

lucky boy and lucky mum. eughdehairing this should be fun

Afternoon all,

Ive just been doing the shopping in tesco, the cashier said to me (*looks at bump*) " How long have you got left??". OMG!!, is it that obvious now?, it doesnt look that big to me!.

I also found the Myleene Klass book in the library today

Happy 20 weeks today Vbaby!.

MIL here this afternoon, oh the joy.

What a cheeky person madcat!

Hopefully your afternoon with your MIL won't be too bad, and then once she's away you get settle down with your book.

On that note Mylenne Klass now has a range at mothercare. The cot bedding set is really funky, but also pretty expensive :cry:

Ohh madcat I am brewing all the ways you could annoy the woman

Make her teavery wrong or give her coffee or visa versa.
Turn the heating off but say your boiling
Make egg mayonaise sandwhich flling that stinks.
Cook something really nice and say you are preping a just for two dinner something like steak where you only have 2
have the hoover out and point at the ironing and ask her to help out.
Generally be busy, get a friend to call you every few minutes

Oohhhh I could think up more

Ohh madcat I am brewing all the ways you could annoy the woman

Make her teavery wrong or give her coffee or visa versa.
Turn the heating off but say your boiling
Make egg mayonaise sandwhich flling that stinks.
Cook something really nice and say you are preping a just for two dinner something like steak where you only have 2
have the hoover out and point at the ironing and ask her to help out.
Generally be busy, get a friend to call you every few minutes

Oohhhh I could think up more

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

oh another one
tell her you need to do some shopping and head off to your nearest Ann Summers and seriously ask her opinion on What OH would like. Taking special intrest in mail vibrators and Butt plugs, she might mind her own after that lol

I'm not in need of your services as my mil is trapped in the snow so we get a whole weekend together just as a family with no particular jobs to do, no decorating to rush through. Excellent!

Just came over totally queer though. From nowhere I turned green and dizzy and all wrong. Not nauseous but did start retching and DH had to get a bucket. Crashed on settee with hot tea and neighbours now and beginning to feel more human. Odd day today.

Molly. I think you should visit me on these vital occassions!!!!!:haha:

well, shes gone now, kept asking how i was all the time:coffee:. Then she kept going on about how shes never got time to watch TV or read as shes always out doing something with people (she cannot bare any time alone at all), i told her she sould learn to have some down time and get thru some magazines. Told her i have plenty of time, always things i should be doing but its nice to do nothing at all, she said she would get bored.

So...i said "only boring people get bored so ive been told!"!......"Oh thanks, charmin!"...she said. lol!. She thinks im weird for liking my own company.

Peanut whats happened with you, sounds like you have had a bit of a fuzzy spell, are you ok now?, maybe it was just a moment which im sure we all have to come to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->