Mother of all conception months Graduates

Hi girls!
Peanut,byron is adorable.Hope he's not too bad with the teeth,oran is waiting on his last 4 so know how shit it can be!!

Well the snow ruined all my plans.Was supposed to take the boys to newry(about 40mins away)for a nice day of shopping,visit santy etc.Snowed here all day today so couldn't risk it.I did go into town though VERY SLOWLY!And got a big food shop,brought the boys to see santy and for burger king after so they were happy.It was our 1st outing all wk,wish this snow would just f**k off!!
Last yr after about 2 wks of minus temperatures our water pipes froze and we were without water for 8days,have a horrible feeling its gonna happen again.Weather forecast is saying another wk of this freeze.

Hope you get to go to your scan on monday madcat,and on sunday ozzie,whats the forecast for your areas for the wk end.I would be ripping if my scan got cancelled!!

At least i've lots of yummy food in now!!Just waiting on dh coming home with coal and logs so I can light the fire and plonk myself in front of it for the whole wk end!

Madcat,hope your aftnoon hasn't been too painful!x

:hugs: Peanut hope you are feeling better soon.

Madcat i'm like you, quite content bodging away on my own or with OH, glad your MIL's visit wasn't too bad though.

Oh vbaby that's rubbish that the snow wasted your plans, typically resourceful mummy you managed to find a solution :thumbup: Really hope your pipes don't freeze that would be a giant pain in the arse.

I like my own company too. :rofl: at calling your mil boring mad at!

It was a bit like how you feel when you're suddenly overcome after eating something that doesn't agree with you. I also get that way if I eat too much garlic! (We don't get on with the onion family very well in my family.). It's mostly passed though I'm feeling a little tired and odd. Thanks all for being so kind!

I think it's safe to say this week has been a lost week for work!

Our weather is predicted to warm a little I think. I've got scan on Tuesday, going to Birmingham wed, have my manager coming up on thu for my appraisal and a meeting late afternoon in Blackburn on Friday so I hope the weather does improve!

oh peanut,really hope the weather improves for you too,you've a busy wk ahead of you!
So excited sime of us are finally gonna find out our lo's gender!!Just raging its not me!!!

I feel weird about finding out the sex now! I'm not even sure why but somehow it feels naughty! :rofl:

I know, that wasnt very diplomatic to have said about boring people being boring, it just slipped out, i was fired up and on the edge and ready for anything i guess. She'll probably go crying to DH now saying i called her boring and it'll all come back to me!
Im bad!

tell him to stuff it where the sun don't shine.

Dug my car out and wenk to tesco, theyhad cooking rock salt half a container went on the ice outside my house and its much safer.

Back is killing soon the sofa with my stir fry. No carbs so i actually east the lot

Oh dear, ive just had a take out, t'was nice though, gave baby some vitamins to make it all better!!.

Peanut, MIL phoned DH up this evening, he put the phone down and said "whats wrong with mum?, she was a bit short?". Usually she waits for him to phone back to ask whats wrong, he hasnt yet!....

On a better note, the tree goes up tomorrow, then its sunday then its scan day!

lol good bloke he's getting the idea, Mum is no longer centre of the universe. finished a meal fabby. loads of veg so hopefully will keep me moving I wassuggesting Senna to my bottom and it complied. goood Bottom lol.
now on to the fruit lol

lol good bloke he's getting the idea, Mum is no longer centre of the universe. finished a meal fabby. loads of veg so hopefully will keep me moving I wassuggesting Senna to my bottom and it complied. goood Bottom lol.
now on to the fruit lol

well if he does speak to her etc, i will tell him im not standing for any of this nonesence his mum is coming out with these days.

Molly i used to use senna, i wasnt sure i was able to now in pregnancy?, i was told i could use Lactoluse(but would have to have a prescription for it) or Fybolgel, so i went for the latter, and actually since taking it the other day, ive been alright again, but i do find eating shreddies helps!

Oh definitely avoid lactulose Madcat it tastes awful! Your mil will need to start learning that that you being pregnant is about you and your DH starting your own little family unit. That means she doesn't get to be the centre of attention anymore.

I have a super craving for red liquorice, you know the thick stuff you got when you were young. Have no idea where I'd get it these days so I just ate a bag of maltesers instead.

Oh and yay Madcat and Peanut your scans are so close now :happydance:

Oh definitely avoid lactulose Madcat it tastes awful! Your mil will need to start learning that that you being pregnant is about you and your DH starting your own little family unit. That means she doesn't get to be the centre of attention anymore.

I have a super craving for red liquorice, you know the thick stuff you got when you were young. Have no idea where I'd get it these days so I just ate a bag of maltesers instead.

Oh and yay Madcat and Peanut your scans are so close now :happydance:

Youre very right, i do think this coming crying to DH now and then has to stop, My dad has said things out of turn and i have supported DH and have asked my dad to appologise which he's always done, the same needs to go for her, DH&her are very close but the dynamics will be changing next year.

Oh i take it lactoluse is nasty then, the fybolgel isnt great, but its ok, i cant drink it!

Senna is natural tastes like anaseed and says its ok on thepacket.

I love red laces old fashioned corner shops sell those lasesor you can get the more lace like ones in most supermarkets. Before being pg I was a sweet junky.

Matts quite possesive about his dad but he was very part time in his childhood and I'm teaching him baby will go without rather than not have dad around.

Ah I finally found the thread again :D

If you don't know;
https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/013-5.jpg

NEW GRADUATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Sequeena, or Welcome back you better be staying this time Someone has to to keep DaretoDream company.

Hugs Hun. Def going toloose track at this rate

YAY!
And now I have to treck 30 miles to drop the laptop with OH as he has no enertainment for the evening 12 hours is a long shift

Yay welcome back Sequeena!!

Madcat lactulose tastes like sugar and water mixed to a thick paste type thing. It's so sweet it feels like all your teeth will spontaneously fall out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->