Mother of all conception months Graduates

Aren't they just madcat!! I know I'm here for keeps this time!

Welcome back!!! So good to update the first post. :D I reckon this is it for you, new start. :hugs: You share EDD with Dare!

Evening Ladies :wave:

Loopy hon it has been just mental in Leeds AND ITS SNOWING AGAIN RIGHT NOW :dohh: Your poor colleagues having to kip in a ward :( better than at my work I guess some staff had to kip in the prison :wacko: I was lucky I got home on wednesday bloody nightmare though :lol: and today DH fetched me home or it was chancing a bus or walking :(

Welcome back Sequeena :) so so happy for you both! :hugs:

How many of you have snow? I have none at all... yet a few miles down the road they have an inch or 2. Very strange! Not that I'm complaining I was so paranoid walking around in it earlier!

Thanks again Madly you've been a star :hugs:

Be happy you don't have snow yet. It's mental here! Schools are closed and people are off work!

I hope we avoid it to be honest. It's really really cold here and we have some frost/ice but that's it.

I live on a mountain too so if it snows I'm housebound. Too paranoid to go out!

Your Welcome Sequeena hon :hugs:

Remember this is YOUR time now...enjoy it :)

I am :D OH was so cute taking pictures of the tests so he can show his work mates lol think it's more of a 'look what I did' thing though :haha:

Its so nice :) I am so happy for you and him its great news :)

:hi: ladies!

Erm....I never joined up to this thread in the beginning but Madly said it would be like home sweet home....Does anyone mind if I join?

Much Love

x

it doesnt rain it pours welcome sofiekirsten! Scartiest thing here is poop problems and mother in laws eugh.
we'v had about 6 inches of snow but seems to have stopped now

Welcome sofiekirsten!

Byron is in bed with me. He's not quite right. Since noticing a spot on his tum today he now has one on his face and what looks like a couple on each side just developing so we are suspecting pox. There have been lots of parties so asking around to see if there have been any cases as nursery hasn't mentioned any. No that I'd mind being home with him but I won't get much work done and one day next week will be tricky for childcare. Will have to see how it develops.

I was watching 2012 when he came in. He arrived at a bit where the hero and family take off in a plane while the city collapses around them. Byron was loving the plane and as a train flew through the air, presumably off a bridge, and exploded he happily shouted "choo choo"! :rofl: I turned it off but he was hilariously unmoved by the drama!

Peanut have you had chicken pox or the vaccine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->