Mother of all conception months Graduates

Yeah I've had it, no worries for me. :D Last time we briefly feared shingles (which is fine) so we looked up the various risks.

Awww, hope they come through quick for little Byron.
Tree will go up this weekend as my plans have been ruined by snow.
Dare thats sad your mum is sooo rude your not the one that got her PG, but on thesyptoms I think I'm one of the freaky people who had no real syptoms.mild nausea and cramping no worse than period pains, a flare up of a hip problem i'v had for some time and no intrest in some food. nothing really hideous that screams PREGNANT!!!
Need to go supermarket this morning so should be intresting getting my car out as brooms in the shed behind 4 inches of snow whoops.
Not feeling so depressed so this staying home business was a good plan. I now sort of hope I can stay off for some time.

Hoping that my symptoms stay mild like this then! i have an occasional pimple popping up, and mild backache, and once in a while an af style cramp will kick me. but as long as it's normal for some people- makes me feel tons better! 5 weeks tomorrow!

:dance:

Yeah here you either get MS nasty or none at all lol

My symptoms are (now I'm thinking about it)

- Pointy boobs (wtf!!! Can anyone relate??), sore on and of
- On and off cramps, feel like pre af, nothing to worry about
- Mild backache
- The runs/can't go, depends on my body really!!

Went past a butchers earlier and gagged but not putting that down as a symptom yet! Had mild nausea earlier, surely too early for that??

The pooing problems are now screaming 'pregnant' at me :haha:

I love poop when it comes out of me :D
Though I do not like the 'burning ring of fire' I have when I can actually go :haha:

lol, well Im blaming Abby the bump for any wind at the moment and it is the ort that could clear a room lol

um i don't think so, be proud its all baby farts lol

Oh Dare hon the poop drama will come at some point. I didn't expect to have any and the further along I get the harder it gets to go. So sick to the back teeth of orange juice but it helps a little.

Madcat, Molly and me it's tree day :happydance: I'm so excited haven't had a Christmas tree for 5 years. Bet the bloody thing ends up looking like a dogs dinner as well :dohh:

Oh Dare hon the poop drama will come at some point. I didn't expect to have any and the further along I get the harder it gets to go. So sick to the back teeth of orange juice but it helps a little.

Madcat, Molly and me it's tree day :happydance: I'm so excited haven't had a Christmas tree for 5 years. Bet the bloody thing ends up looking like a dogs dinner as well :dohh:

:haha::haha::haha:

Mine will be co-ordinated to the highest degree!!.:happydance:

Morning all!!
I had a horrible dream last night, i went for my scan and they said there was something wrong, they gave what was wrong a name but wouldnt tell me anything about it, we were booking all these private scans to tell us more, it was horrible:cry:

So, whats today going to be, to poop? or not to poop? now that is the question!

Yeah Madly invited me over :happydance:

Hope you guys don't mind :blush:

nope its definatley not to poop I havent pooped in days :nope:

:flower:

Dare I'm afraid everyone is right, one way or another you will have bowel issues! The whole digestion slows down hence reflux; wind; constipation etc. Lucky me I only had a bit of c once or twice, it's not really my style. I'm more of a fast mover and this pregnancy has been a bit mad for that! :blush:

Well I have started with sexy dreams and am wondering if a whole weekend with DH plus Byron actually sleeping at some point might mean now is the time to have a go again! Couldn't have tried with my mil here! :rofl:

Woo hoo Peanut is this the first post :bfp: :sex:? Definitely a no no if mil was there :rofl:

Sofiekirsten welcome loving the new grads this week :happydance:

Indeed it will be! But it all depends on Byron sleeping and my not feeling too sick coinciding! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->