Mother of all conception months Graduates

Ive got trapped wind again now!:blush:.

Peanut:sex:??, now really?? now this is what got you into this mess in the 1st place!.:haha:

Ive come to the conclusion i dont think my baby ever sleeps, i can feel it fidgeting around when i sit down, when i lie down, when im driving, not much which im standing up...proper fidget!. but i like it.

Byron fidgeted constantly too, literally. When he was born he continued to fidget continuously even when asleep! I think this one jiggles less but not sure, might just be less noticeable with it being small still.

You should try some madcat, might shift that wind! :haha:

Byron fidgeted constantly too, literally. When he was born he continued to fidget continuously even when asleep! I think this one jiggles less but not sure, might just be less noticeable with it being small still.

You should try some madcat, might shift that wind! :haha:

LOL!!!:haha:, goodness me!, i tried some about 2 weeks ago, wasnt half uncomfortable, thought id reverted back to being a virgin at the time!!.:blush:

Hi ladies!!
Welcome back sequeena!!I'm so delighted for you,and you're definately here to stay this time!!
Welcome sofiekirsten!!

Lovely and sunny here today,so hoping there's a thaw on!
My bowels have been great,poop everyday as normal!Was a bit from 1 extreme to the other at the start,but all good now!
Peanut your dh is in for a bitta sweet lovin this wk end!!!
We're at it like rabbits:blush:
I must be going thru a frisky stage of pregnancy or something,coz its mostly me instigating it!!:blush::blush:Some days I just pounce!!!Dh doesn't know what hit him,coz at the start I couldn't be bothered,then when I had the 4 wks of spotting he didn't get any!Making up for lost time I suppose:haha:

I'm feeling very domesticated today!!
Did loads of jobs about the house,and we have a nice sponge cake and a pavlova in the oven!!!My lo is craving home baking!with lots of fresh cream!

Have fun putting up your trees today!x

We've been having nookie again since the consultant said we could after 10weeks. To be honest it doesn't really feel any different to me but we see each other so infrequently now with my OH working away it's never particularly long either so maybe there's no chance for weirdness :blush:

Vbaby think we'll just call you Nigella from now on :haha:

I think I might have the begining of my proper bump, haven't eaten and don't need to pee so surely this must be it! Please excuse the background mess I'm striping my bed clothes for the wash.

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/gdonald20/e9729574.jpg

Yes gilz you see dh so little,you just gotta make the most of it when he's about!!:thumbup:
The start of a lovely lil bump!!you're so gorgeous and slim too,you've got proper stomach muscles!!I haven't had a lovely tummy like that since I was about 22/23!
I went off to travel the world and discovered so much more delicious food!Came back home 6 yrs later,2 stone heavier and with my now dh in tow!!:happydance:
I'd say You're gonna have 1 of them adorable neat lil bumps!!:thumbup:

Oh we'll see vbaby it might be a slow starter but I bet by 30 weeks I look like the gable end of a house :rofl:

Jealous!!!! on the Bumps that is

I'm not big on :sex: at all so have avoided it since End of september when it made my eyes water in a bad way. Going to have to pull mmy finger out soon poor Matt.

Damn tree well most the snow has melted so i can get to it at least. Talking of Nigella I better be the domestic godess and sort this house out

I do actually have a bump you just couldn't tell coz I'm sooo cuddly. But i found a mirror at theright height yesterday and I could see thechange of flab placement

Blimey gilz! Definitely have a bump there but I have never had a tummy like that in my life! :rofl:

Well.....:happydance: :blush:
And now Garrow for pudding. Excellent way to spend a Sarurday. :D

:happydance: Happy 12 weeks to me!!!!!!! I made it through the first trimester and get to see baby tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

PEANUT!!!!!

Well done Ozzie, fingers and toes crossed for tomorrow with all the sickness I'm sure everything is brilliant in there. Hmmm we'v not had twins on this thread yet any bets ladies?

:rofl: What do you mean by that????? Don't say twins!!!! DH said he'll sell one :rofl:

Hi there can i come see you ladies from time to time newly preggers and want lots of info x x

YAY, CONGRATS AND WELCOME Sequeena (knew you'd be back soon :)) and sofiekirsten!!! the more the merrier... :flower::cloud9:

Gilz my bump is a lot like yours except i'm a bit rounder in the first place lol great bump though :)

Got my 20 week scan app yesterday WOOHOOO 30th dec soooooo cant wait and only a few weeks to wait, cant wait to find out what it is but somehow we have to keep it from MIL & FIL thats going to be hard but they dont want to know lol :wacko::dohh:

Had the mw on wed and she found the heartbeat its really really low down though i thought it would be higher now!!

hows everyone today?! the snow is being washed away here today a bit. yes!!

oh congrats ozzie happy 12 weeks ;) oooo dont forget to put a pic of your scan on too!!

Hey new mummy2010 CONGRATS & WELCOME!!! :D

yes extremely happy Sequeena - im hyper these days too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"