Mother of all conception months Graduates

I missed you too :haha:
I'm in a state of hyperness now, it's all good!!

Oh yes, scan pic will be posted as soon as I get home tomorrow!!!!!

Welcome new mummy! If you let me know your edd I'll add you to the first post.

haha i bet you are sequeena ;) bet its made christmas for you, i know it has for me lol

ozzie your 12 weeks went amazingly fast - cant wait to see scan pic tomorrow

im too excited about mine didnt think id find out for at least another 2 weeks according to some of the others!!!

I wonder if we'll be able to see gender tomorrow from the nub! I hope baby cooperates!

you know i forgot to check mine lol might have a look now haha, awww i bet you cant wait - i nearly cried but was too amazed at the sametime :)

it'll be fine im sure, think everyones a little nervous - enjoy it though

oh dear i seem to be nesting wahh nothing is clean and something smells but I can't fiond the source. It's not matts usualsmell so don't think its him

My sense of smell is crazy! I know if DH is drinking a beer in the living room and I'm in the bedroom :rofl:

i know its crazy with the smells - i have to sleep with the bedroom door wide open now (normally cant sleep unless its shut) cos when i wake up in the night the room stinks lmao, DH keeps asking me when im going to become normal again!!!

all the windows anddoors are shut coz its been so cold i think it just needs a good airing

:happydance:Welcome new mummy!!!
Yay peanut!!!!
exciting wk for scans!good luck tomorrow ozzie,we were all nervous before the 1st 1,i'm sure lo is just fine,that time did fly!
Great news you got your scan date too bids!!At the rate we're going you's will all know the sex of your babies before me!!:cry:
I'm just prolonging the suspense,it'll make it more exciting when I do find out!!!:coffee:

Yes I'm due August 6th :D

I can feel my belly stretching :happydance:

:hi::dance: we can share changes etc .I really hope our beanie sticks me & DF will be absolutley gutted:cry: if it doesn't.............i feel sick from early morning till late afternoon but starving at the same time:munch::munch:!!
Are the feelings im gettting the same i wonder:huh: feel kinda crampy but now you say that would be better described as stretching!!! Nothing like when i suffered my loss back in Aug.so fx'd for our bubbas :baby:

I feel like I've given birth!!!

:hi:Hi Peanut do you have any bump pics? Would lov e to see them:coolio: thanks for chatting guys :hug:

Awww I hope so for the both of us!!

I get cramps on and off... the stretching is different... like I'm pulling a muscle inside xx

I don't really feel sick yet thank God... can't eat as much as I used to but I'm so thirsty!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->