Mother of all conception months Graduates

There's one in this thread somewhere, 16 weeks I think, and in my journal there's another from earlier on I think. I took one today but it's currently trapped on my phone.

Oh Peanut if you download the Photobucket app you can then put pictures onto it and it gives you image code you can use for on here. That's how
I got my picture on from my iPhone.

Evening Ladies :wave:

Well I go to work for the day and come back to a well busy thread :lol: I have just caught up :thumbup:

Peanut hon I have been having `sexy` dreams for weeks now....I think DH and me have been having the best :sex: since I got pregnant than we ever have certainly whilst TTC :blush: mostly instigated by me :lol: I hope SPD doesnt stop me I dont know what I will do if its does :rofl:

Happy 12wks ozzie hon :wohoo: Am sure the scan will be just fine tomorrow cant wait to see a pic :)

Nice to see you have joined us Sofie :kiss: and welcome new mummy....def the more the merrier :thumbup:

vbaby its been :rain: here too today but unfortunately not enough to clear the damn snow :) its still raining now so hopefully it will keep on and the snow will go all slushy and bugger off!

Poor Byron Peanut hes as bad as Oliver at the moment :( am hoping Oliver hasnt given me his tonsilitis as I now have a terrible sore throat :wacko: I just got better I dont want to be :sick: again :nope: Pregnancy immune system has a lot to answer for :trouble:

I have a MR STRONG :bodyb: aka my colleague Nick :rofl:....he has been great at work today fetching and carrying for me WHAT A SAINT :)

ps Gilz `I WANT YOUR STOMACH!`

What am I missing about my tummy :shrug: That combined with my thighs are the two areas of me I really really hate.

gilz you're nuts!!!you're a skinny minny!
When I was younger I used to think I was fat,when I was actually like a bloody twiglet,I only realise now how lovely and thin I was when I look back at photos.
Trust us all,you've an amazing figure,and definately no issues with that tummy or thighs!!x

You're super slim Gilz! :D

Here I am today so 20+2.

I have a photobucket account but I don't like my pics on public so I don't think I can link and people be able to see it. Anyway it was about time I backed up my phone, hadn't done it for ages! So all photos now free. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0299web.jpg
    IMG_0299web.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 6
Welcome new mummy!!:flower:

Gilz, youre very slim, hell ive never had a tummy like that!!, and never will!. i can see that lil bumpage starting though!!

Enjoy your scan tomorrow ozzie!!

What a beautiful bump!!
I looked like that before pregnancy :haha: it's gonna take a while for a bump to appear on me x

Thanks guys. Vbaby it is weird I used to be chubby and my stomach bothered me considerably less. Now that I've been the size I am for 6 years i still don't like my tummy.

Peanut lovely bump, you can make your Photobucket account totally private, mine is for the same reasons you mentioned.

I think it officially sticks out more than my boobs now which is saying something as they're well over an F.

Ohh stop being so skinny youlot even with bumps. I'm a 16/18 and 5'1 so short and round and am very jealous of not being obviously PG.

My friends just had her 20 week scan and bubs was facing the wrong way they really want to know to.

You're super slim Gilz! :D

Here I am today so 20+2.

I have a photobucket account but I don't like my pics on public so I don't think I can link and people be able to see it. Anyway it was about time I backed up my phone, hadn't done it for ages! So all photos now free. :D

:happydance::thumbup: Thats a cracking mum tum Peanut i want one!!

How far back is Gilz@s pic girls ( in thread i mean ) not been able to read it all x

page 413 new mummy :)

ahhh molly that will be my luck i'll be mega stressing if i cant find out lol well as long as its healthy thats the main thing!!!

and ours ears shrink poor kid cannot have eas like dumbo

Ohh stop being so skinny youlot even with bumps. I'm a 16/18 and 5'1 so short and round and am very jealous of not being obviously PG.

My friends just had her 20 week scan and bubs was facing the wrong way they really want to know to.

I am nearing a size 20!!! :blush:

am a size 20 sequeena :) and am still so even in mat pants and my baby belly :)

Aw Molly that's such a bummer about your friends scan but baby being healthy in there is the main thing. I don't know how I'll feel if we can't see what the jellybean is. I never wanted to find out, only decided to as a compromise for my OH cos he wants to know. I think he's feeling very left out cos he's away so much.

On that note I feel a bit blue this weekend, my OH has been away for a week now and he's not home for another fortnight :cry: totally thankful he has a job though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->