Mother of all conception months Graduates

Madly did you do a bump picture?

Aww not feeling so alone with this skinny bunch now. Should have done a bfp picture so i could do a comparison.

Girls any thoughts on changing bags I know its a little thing but very mportant

I just know that will be my luck at the scan, and they wont be able to tell me if its a he or she!

Done the tree!:happydance:, we had to go out and buy another set of lights for it, we didnt have enough!, its out tallest effort so far!

Attachments

• 013resize.jpg
    013resize.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 8
Ohhh pretty. not got to ours yet. must tidy where I want to put it. Soo big big does yours have a huge base?

Ohhh pretty. not got to ours yet. must tidy where I want to put it. Soo big big does yours have a huge base?

nooo, not really, bit bigger than our last base but not massive, tree is 7ft6 just about touching the ceiling:thumbup:

Lovely tree madcat! Very coordinated! :winkwink:

Silly girls all worrying about your size. You've all got lovely babies growing inside, what does size matter? Not a jot! :D

Molly changing bags are a big thing for me! Ours is now knackered after 2 years of hard use but I've been looking for a while and not found anything I like. Because we use real nappies they are much bigger in the bag and of course you have to carry them around after changing too. We had the bababing paternity bag. https://www.bababing.com/daytripper.htm It's quite expensive but then they all seem to be now! Made me laugh that it was a paternity bag!! Maternity bags are meant to pink and lacking in functionality and this one is black with a great many pockets so naturally is for men! :rofl: It's been super useful but I want something different this time.

Damn Peanut thats just the sort of thing I was looking for, Going with the BFing at least to start with so 1 less thing to carry about but waaahhhhh so much stuff

thats a good looking bag, hell i didnt realise they were so dear though!

i've seen similer cheaper but don't think it will be as good gah

Well I can tell you all about it! It has a front big zip bit on the flap that is a bit annoying as all front pockets on messenger style bags are as if it's stuffed you can't close it properly. The flap and a big zip along the top open to the main compartment. It fits four of our real nappies in easy with all the other crap we carry about. There are four mesh pockets, two on each side, plus two little mesh pockets on one little side and a velcro-in bottle bag on the other little side. Outside there is a mesh bottle pocket on one side and another insulated section on the other. The back has a parent section with the usual organizer pockets but you can't fit loads in there as it's no gusseted so it depends how stuffed the main section is. It comes with a pretty decent changing mat zipped in under the big flap. Then there is a mobile phone and key section on the strap. At peak carrying (being nappies and weaning) on a whole day out we will have in it: 4 real nappies; wet bag; loose change mat; couple of cups; couple of tubs of food; wipes; spare vest/top/trousers; maybe sunhat/coat etc.

Stuff that's broken after 2 years: the zips holding in the changing mat have gone but that's because we stuff it so full I reckon; the foil lining of the outside bottle section has torn - again we tend to stuff it, not with bottles but things with sharp corners; the velcro that fastens the front flap is a bit knackered, again because we stuff it so it is rarely properly closed.

They are totally all that expensive unless you get a really small one which is no good for a day out and definitely not for real nappies. I've been happy with it but I'd like something a bit more colourful this time.

I'm looking now!

Molly heres my bump pic from Tuesday this week :)

Attachments

• 30112010477[1].jpg
    30112010477[1].jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
Oh and it has a wipe clean zipped bit for dirty nappies/rubbish or in our case weed through clothes!

Am looking at this changing bag Ladies :)

I love love love it :thumbup: esp since my change bag with Oliver also became my sort of handbag too so I wasnt carrying crap loads about :dohh: This place were selling brand new on ebay about 20.00 cheaper too so am keeping an eye out incase they are re-listed

https://www.hotcakes4u.co.uk/PERSONALISED-CHANGING-BAGS.html

lol24 hours out of a digi but you got the 3+ can't do any better until scan day

:( mine did that hon day after I got my 1-2 never tested after that gosh knows how I resisted :rofl:

I might've fallen in love but it's so expensive! £73!!
https://www.kiddicare.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirect/images/catalog/KC18919/KC18919_l.jpg
https://www.kiddicare.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirect/images/catalog/KC18919/z2_s.jpg

Ohh you can see in it. Where did you find that 1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->