Mother of all conception months Graduates

It's in a bunch of places. These pics are from kiddicare but don't all go buying it as we might get it and there are only three left there! lol

like looking at stuff. it has to be man friendly 6ft and tatood and he still thinks he will get mugged lol

Ohh the farts, BTW was a poop day here, used half the loo roll clearing up lol.

lol looking the price of these bags might be getting a back pack and making do lol

kiddicare is good but you can get the same things cheaper i like their videos

LMAO I THINK THE GALAXY CHOCOLATE WENT TO ME HEAD EITHER THAT OR THESE LOCKETS HAVE HIDDEN :wine: IN THEM :rofl:

I just read the last two pages post after post to David and we are both pissing ourselfs laughing....LADIES WE SOUND MENTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ EACH POST PAGE 420-421 STRIAGHT AFTER ONE ANOTHER AND YOU MAY UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN....TOTALLY RANDOM BUT ITS TICKLED ME PINK!

Oh god I can't i don't have the bladder control for such things

I nearly wet myself laughing and gave myself a choking fit.....SO SO SO FUNNY LADIES :rofl:

Its all random half about changing bags and buggy and then POO :rofl: LMAO!

:rofl: It's the way of the pregnant woman!

Kiddicare are often the cheapest for a lot of stuff. I always shop around :D Looking at slings now. We tried one with Byron and he hated it so much I just didn't know how to try a different one but will try again this time.
https://www.littlepossums.co.uk/slings/ellaroo/ers-chris.jpg

Also just seen this pram for the first time: https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_109587_10001

And how cute is this?! https://www.kiddicare.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirect/images/catalog/KC19283/KC19283_l.jpg

They only have the black B dual left. I wonder if we've missed the boat and will have to wait for the new model?

Love the rocker hon and the sling....not sure if my back could manage to sling esp after this SPD :wacko: although am keen on the idea :dohh:

I am gutted about the britax too as it seems the silver frame in neon black is hard to get now as the new model frame is black (2011 model) and am not so keen on it :(

Kiddicare has the neon black, is that not the right one?

I'm just stumped on everything I need to buy at the mo!

LMAO I THINK THE GALAXY CHOCOLATE WENT TO ME HEAD EITHER THAT OR THESE LOCKETS HAVE HIDDEN :wine: IN THEM :rofl:

I just read the last two pages post after post to David and we are both pissing ourselfs laughing....LADIES WE SOUND MENTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ EACH POST PAGE 420-421 STRIAGHT AFTER ONE ANOTHER AND YOU MAY UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN....TOTALLY RANDOM BUT ITS TICKLED ME PINK!

:haha::haha::haha:I read all the posts, and i wondered if it was just me finding them so hilarious!!!:haha::haha:

lmfao :haha: The things we talk about!!

Well I'm parping away merrily here - I think I'm the one who caused global warming!!!

lol, its all baby I will use it as an excuse until they have moved out of the house lol

Oh don't you just love a conversation that flows from prams to changing bags to poo and farts :rofl:

On changing bags I have to say I really don't care as long as it fits our stuff in it. I'm not a bag person in fact much to my sisters shock I only own one handbag.

Having thought we were going to get that one we then found another Beaba one and now my sister has recommended pacapod which does look pretty ace so we are stumped!

I love a good bag with loads of pockets but because most bags are crap I don't actually have many. I have one I use for work and everything (shoulder bag, handbags are too small to be useful) but I recently used a little of my bonus to buy a totally gorgeous holdall for work trips and I'll use it as the hospital bag I hope not to need.

Oh don't you just love a conversation that flows from prams to changing bags to poo and farts :rofl:QUOTE]

just preparing for things to come!!:haha:

BTW, since you mentioned it, its a poop day!, im so pleased!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->