Mother of all conception months Graduates

https://www.marksandspencer.com/Osc...E8?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_14&sr=1-14&qid=1291330843

That's the cot we're getting. Changes into a junior bed and is good up to age 5 :happydance: A family friend (baby's godmother) is buying it for us as well as the changing table and mattress :blush: Feel very very spoiled and very very lucky to know this baby is going to be so so loved :cry:

ETA 3 hours until the scan! :wacko: I've had to take my heartburn medicine cause I'm so nervous and my tummy is doing flips!

Oo good luck Ozzie!

We're all supposed to be going to town but Byron won't eat and is tired and cross, I feel sick and DH is pissed off with us all as all he wants out of life is to visit the Christmas Market and we're spoiling it for him.

Good luck ozzie!!!! Can't wait to see pics :D

oooh starting to feel sick this morning :(

OH made me do another test :haha: I've still got another 2 to do after this!!

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/004-11.jpg

Goodluck at your scan ozzie :) everything will be just fine :thumbup:

Good luck again ozzie.x
Madcat what times yours at tomorrow?

You got heart burn and your questioning it????

Lol if its anything like mine she'll pin you to the bed with the probe thing lol and you'l nod and say your fine but ouchy lol.

Sequeena get used to it, the life of a pregnant woman producing weefor anybody they all want to poke at it.

Good luck with the scan hun, bring us back a piccie:thumbup:

Vbaby, mine is 9am tomorrow morning!. im glad its early, i can feel the nerves building already. gona be saying all my prayers that everything is still ok, and that baby isnt too modest!!!. Hope the sonographer doesnt press as hard as last time though (im a bit more delicate these days).

nervous but cant wait at the same time.

then i have the MW the following day on tuesday,

My friend has just had her baby, seems like that is so far away for us!

Oh you must be super excited Madcat. I'm sure everything will be perfect with your little one.

I just watched Home Alone and I'm now watching Home Alone 2. I'm such a big kid but I love those films.

I'm going to submit my application to work from home 3 days a week with work tomorrow, fx'd crossed they say yes.

Oh you must be super excited Madcat. I'm sure everything will be perfect with your little one.

I just watched Home Alone and I'm now watching Home Alone 2. I'm such a big kid but I love those films.

I'm going to submit my application to work from home 3 days a week with work tomorrow, fx'd crossed they say yes.

thankyou, hope so!.
Im a big kid too, i need to watch films like that, santa claus the movie, miricle on 34th street, Elf..... at christmas i also like to put on Love Actually too!..its nearly that time again!!!

Did I say we didn't end up going out? Byron was tired and cross and then slept for only half an hour! Children! I've been labelling up presents, now under the tee, and making a Christmas card list whilst listening to Christmas music. Our iTunes random Christmas songs playlist seems to be quite eclectic. Apparently we have a Hanson Christmas song! :wacko:

ohh i have the hansen christmas album loved them as a teen

It's a...................baby! One downside, I have a UTI possibly :-( Oh well, they said they would get me on medication and sort it out :)

Attachments

• scan 1.jpg
    scan 1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 8
  • scan 2.jpg
    scan 2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 7
  • scan 3.jpg
    scan 3.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 8
  • scan 4.jpg
    scan 4.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 6
  • scan 5.jpg
    scan 5.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 6
Glad everything went well Ozzie :happydance:

Peanut I sadly don't have any Christmas stuff on my iTunes should really get some sorted.

Off topic does anyone else find Jude Law hugely annoying in the Dior advert. Who thought it would be attractive for him to talk to the beautiful lady with a London wide boy accent!

Madcat I have Love Actually on my sky plus box, that and Elf are the two films I watch whilst wrapping my presents each year.

Been moved back about 5 days.....EDD is now the 24th June 2011....

Glad scan went well ozzie,gorgeous pics!!!x

Oh madcat,i'm getting excited for you!!Thats good its 1st thing on the morning so no waiting about.Update us as soon as you can,i'll be thinking of you,GOOD LUCK!!XX

Fab ozzie gad all is ok, can't believe they scans on a Sunday but fabby you have a little cycler to.

Yeah I did wonder that too Molly, Ozzie was your scan an nhs one?

Oh ozzie those pics are blimming lovely!!! :hugs: Sorry about the UTI :(

Ace pics Ozzie! I guess girl. Are you going to find out?

Well I finally took the plunge and ordered the changing bag I posted on here. DH prefers it to pacapod which is loads more expensive for anything roomy. Fingers crossed it is lovely. We also ordered a special toilet seat that has a third toddler seat. On reflection it looks better than a removable booster.

Bleurgh feeling as sick as ever today. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"