Mother of all conception months Graduates

Glad scan went well ozzie,gorgeous pics!!!x

Oh madcat,i'm getting excited for you!!Thats good its 1st thing on the morning so no waiting about.Update us as soon as you can,i'll be thinking of you,GOOD LUCK!!XX

ha, im going to be a nervous wreck by the time i wake up tomorrow, stupid i know!.
Everyone keep their fingers crossed and will let you al know how i go as soon as im home! :baby:x

Will you be on first thing madcat? If not, I'll say good luck now!

Lovely scan pics Ozzie :) word of advice though get that UTI sorted asap I would hate for you to end up hardly been able to walk like me :sad1:

madcat hon I will wish you luck for tom but am sure everything will be just fine :) I am working tomorrow so will be on when I get home early aft....am so excited for you cant wait to hear all about it :)

Well today we put up our christmas decorations and it kinda feels all festive now :wohoo: I have been writing christmas cards and wrapping all the kids presents :) only Olivers to tackle now :wacko:

Then I decided to update my pregnancy journal (I have a written one my sister bought me for my birthday...cute!) and was filling out the week to week account bit and was working out dates etc of things and realised that if my scan EDD is correct I found out I was pregnant at 2+3wks.....call me stark raving mad but is this really possible :shrug:

Thanks all. UTI is getting sorted as soon as they determine that's what it is. It might be thrush.

It was an NHS scan! They had to reschedule me because of the snow, but they gave everyone that was rescheduled TONS of pics to make up for it, so I guess being rescheduled has it's perks :happydance:

We are going to find out whether it's a boy or girl. The legs and arms were moving a lot, she had to reangle the probe to see the legs. I'm really really happy that he/she is ok :)

Wow I'm so shocked they re-sheduled you for a Sunday ozzie but thats fab. My hospital is crap for your 12 week scan it had to be a Wednesday that's the only day and for my 20week scan it has to be a Friday!

Madly I honestly think your dates at 12 wk scan were a bit out. I wouldn't be surprised at all if baby Charlie is put forward again at your scan next week :thumbup:

ozzie, the nub isnt all that clear, but if im looking at what i think is it, then i'll say girl!.

Peanut, no, wont be on here 1st thing, will be leaving at 8.30am, will let you know how i get on mid/late morning :baby:

Yeah, I was a bit disappointed that the nub wasn't all that clear.....oh well! Just have to wait until Feb 3rd for the 20 week scan!

I agree madly, you must challenge the dates. Good to get a chance at the hip but more importantly you don't want to be going miles over your true edd and risking your placenta; or going into labour a bit early but it appearing premature because the dates are so far out.

Ozzie I guessed girl, did you see?

Indeed I did! I think it's a boy just because....but DH is convinced it's a girl.....we have a bet :rofl:

Hi - a quick pop by

currently nearly finishing the second of my three 12 hour days. Soooo tired.

Ozzi -gorg pics! nice and girl...except the nub of course. Am with Peanut and Madcat on the girl.

OOOHHHH Madcat how exciting! Good luck for tomorrow, not that you need it with that lovely bump. You will hopefully be the first to find out the sex yippeee:happydance:

SEQUEENA ------ MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS GLAD TO HAVE YA BACK BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And with the best positives I have ever seen :thumbup:

AND DARE YIPPEEEE GLAD TO SEE YA HERE!!!!!!!! BIG congrats xxxxxxxxx

oh and Gilz, my scan date has changed, no longer the same as you. Boo.

Hi loopy! Be nice when you've finished your long shifts. When's your scan?

loopy!! I was wondering when I would see you I am so glad to be back! :hugs:

Awww missed everyone, went to see the rents, found my baby pics and that my mum had my congratz cards from my birth so sweet realised there are no pcictures of me with my grandma she died months after I was born so sad there is nothing from her except 1 gift tag.

Tidied our understairs room for pram now, just got to wait another month for it

Loopy how come your scan got changed to a saturday hon? Hope you aren't working too hard for the NHS, they need to remember you are growing a baby in there :haha:

Is everyone all organised for christmas then? I was just thinking this morning while i drove to work that this is the most organised i've ever been.

Usually i have the bulk of it done nice and early but there is always one thing we end up having to go into town for in the mental week up to christmas. This year nothing! so happy about that because, maybe it's me being hormonal but, i truly think people are so much ruder this year. No one seems happy to be out shopping for christmas which makes me sad.

I've not been near any shops in months now but I wouldn't be surprised if people were ruder. It's a stressful Christmas this year. No-one has any money nor any prospect of any next year. I'd hate to be out shopping.

We've got most of our presents in, wrapped and under the tree, but haven't sorted out our presents for Australia so I guess they'll be late this year. I have regularly lost parcels sent over there anyway so I'd be surprised if they arrive when I do post them.

Feeling bad again today. Glad I don't have to go anywhere for any meetings.

Madcat's scan in half an hour, can't believe we might know the sex of our first graduate baby shortly!

Good luck Madcat!!!

I have to go out today :( Can't ignore the ice anymore... have an appointment with my doctor at 3pm to confirm the pregnancy :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->