Mother of all conception months Graduates

Sorry you are feeling rough again today Peanut :hugs:

It's so exciting, soon we'll know what the first little graduate baby is going to be. I wonder if there will be a relatively even mixture of boys and girls between us all or whether it'll be swung in one direction.

Do you have any feeling about what your baby is Peanut?

None at all Gilz. Last time I thought [hoped] girl and was obviously wrong. This time I am assuming boy and hoping girl but have no feelings about it at all! I think this is the last chance to get a girl in the family. You're going to think I am nuts but my mum has this rule to her life where things workd in fours, or at least pairs. For example, she had four kids; two girls and two boys; two born in June (two days apart); two born in Februiary (2 weeks apart); her best friends have always been in pairs; and a bunch of other stuff. (Scientific disclaimer here! lol) There are currently 12 grandkids, 10 boys and 2 girls. None of my siblings will be having any more now and we shift between wanting two and three. Clearly we should have three to balance out and by my mum's laws this and my next will be the same gender. So really we should be having a girl and next time too, because there are so few girls in the generation, but it could as easily be a boy as there are no genders unbalanced.

:rofl:

Oh wow that's a whole extra level of complexity on the gender thing :rofl:

I'm leaning toward boy just now just purely based on a feeling, but my dad is convinced the jellybean will be a girl as i am one of four girls. My OH doesn't have a feeling either way at the moment.

Hi girls!!!
Looking forward to madcats post!Braving the weather today,school is still closed and we're all cracking up,so gonna go try finish the xmas shopping.
Madly you're due date by your scan is defintely wrong,you ovulated same time as me so You must be due around 21/22 april too.Hopefully at your nxt scan they'll put you forward again,and i'd make sure they knew that the edd they gave you is physically impossible,just in case you do need to be induced or something,they could be leaving you a wk longer unnecessarily,x
Anyway,heading out now,will be back on as soon as I'm home to see how madcat got on!!!!!!
What times yours at tom peanut??
Oh and I love your logic(well your mams logic)regarding babies gender!!!
My mam is guessing girl for me,but I think the only reason for that is coz she thinks I want a girl so she's being kind!
Near;ly everyone else is guessing boy,and they give the most stupid reasons!Like I already have 2 boys so they can't see me with a girl,or coz I already have boys maybe thats all we can make!
At this stage I really don't mind,but it would be nice to prove them all wrong!Yes, dh has girlie sperm too!!!
Life would probably be easier if it was a boy,and he would just slot into life with his brothers!I think if I had a girl I might start feeling sorry for her and maybe contemplate the unthinkable,BABY NO 4!!!!
Don't know why this idea is suddenly on my mind,coz I always said 3 was us done!Probably just hormones,I'm sure a few wks of nightfeeds will knock that idea right out of the water!!

Happy shopping Vbaby :thumbup: The snow is teeming down here, i'm just contemplating whether i should leave work now or try and brave it a little while longer to see if it gets any better.

Good luck to Madcat hope baby behaves and you can see what type your having!

And hope all goes well for you sequeena at the doctors and take it steady on the ice!

Havent been on here much got alot on but with all the good news about i'll keep it queit for today and we can celebrate with Madcat and Sequeena xx

My scan is 2ish vbaby.

Well remember how good I was feeling last week having laid all the ground work for my strategy and all set for working hard on it? Well it's all gone. I've discovered there is some issue with our virtual network and a bunch of files saved from there are empty. I just can't believe. I did hours on it and it laid my whole plan for what I want to do. I feel utterly crushed now and never want to cocking work again!!!!!!!

Good luck for your scan too Peanut xx

Aw hon that's completely rubbish! Is your virtual network not backed up each day?

It happened between working in Word on the network and saving on my USB stick here. It was last week so I think recovery wouldn't be possible even if there was a way to do it. I was so careful about saving it because it's important. I just can't believe it then ended up blank.

I've now discovered a bunch of files that have also copied across without their content. I didn't used to work on virtual office as I had word on my computer (albeit extremely old) and word in the office but since getting a new motherboard I've no office on my computer and of course hardly work from my work computer anymore so I've been forced to work online. I'd use open office (which is installed) but it's a pain as the formatting is so different between office 2010 and OO I end up messing around with it before I can get any real work done.

I'm just so bloody cross. I've started on it again and it's totally crap compared to my first effort when I was relaly in the zone. Everything, even the aims of the strategy are rubbish in comparison.

I think I'm going to have to activate my free months of office on the laptop. I wanted ot save it til I was on leave in case I wanted office then (it's only 6 months) as I have access through work virtually. But if I'm going to be losing work then I think I'll have to do it this way. :growlmad: I SHOULD be working on some lovely new stuff and making progress today instead I'm covering old ground, less well, and feel like total crap because of it. Plus we have NO IT support at the moment since the manager moved abroad and the assistant (who was rubbish) left. It's contracted out at the moment, charged on a case by case basis, so of course we're not to use it unless there is a total crisis.

Hiya im back!!:flower:

I have a healthy baby, all the checks have been done and everything is just doing fine in there......im SOOOO relieved.

I drunk1pint, believe it or not, it wasnt enough, she was able to do all the checks on the baby with one pint in me, but i had to drink another 4 cups afterwards for her to check the placenta!.

Baby didnt like been pressed so hard by the probe, i could feel it pushing against it all the time, wasnt happy!.

Baby co-operated however, and my thoughts were right, its a BOY!!!. so glad i know now!!:happydance:

Attachments

• scan0030.jpg
    scan0030.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 11
Ooooo madcat and peanut! I can't wait to hear genders!!!! I actually hope it's a boy for me so I don't lose the bet :rofl: It involves nappy changing for 2 weeks straight!

I'm feeling a bit better today. The midwife said that my sickness should go away once the yolk sac disappears because there's still a tiny bit there and the placenta hasn't fully taken over yet. fx'd!

Hooray and congratulations!! Our first gender, and me tomorrow, eek! Glad baby is happy and healthy. They look so huge on the 20 week scan compared to our little beans at 12 weeks. :happydance:

Hooray and congratulations!! Our first gender, and me tomorrow, eek! Glad baby is happy and healthy. They look so huge on the 20 week scan compared to our little beans at 12 weeks. :happydance:

yes, baby looked a bit more chubbier on this scan!!. I could feel him fighting against the probe too!.

What time are you going for yours tomorrow peanut??,maybe you'll have a girl to even things out!

Awww madcat BOY!!!!!! eek 31st don't seem so far away now.

Got my doctors appointment moved to today, god knows how this is going to work bit scared but eek lets hope he agrees being home is better for me.

:wohoo: madcat congrats on Team :blue: :) so glad everything was well :)

Peanut hon I reckon your :pink: and I`m :blue: :lol:

I am home early :( after a trip to antenatal day care unit to be checked over.....long story but I also have ligament issues and maybe another UTI on top of the SPD :sad1:

Poor madly. :hugs: I hope you're resting properly! My stomach muscles have gone. They were sore yesterday so I did the sit up test and yep, big sticky out ridge down the middle. Really pleased I've another month before my physio appointment!

I spent the morning on the strategy and am fairly back to where I was. Not as good but I suppose once it's padded out properly it'll look very different anyway. So annoying. No doubt I'll be too tired this afternoon to do the stuff I planned and I've a busy week so won't get much further. Sigh. Not enough time!

Send the girlie vibes ladies! I'm trying not to think about it. I can see me bring disappointed if it's a boy, only temporarily of course, so trying not to get my hopes up. We just have no ideas at all for boy names!

Madcat do you have a name chosen now? Will you be sharing it?

Peanut I def think :pink: without a doubt weird but I thought madcat was having a :blue: and cause I am after you I think it will be :blue: :pink: :blue: :rofl:

CRAZY?!?!?!?!?!!?

I got DH to move the buffet over so I can rest up my legs....I am beginning to think Mat Leave at 29wks is something am going to have to seriously consider...esp if this prob gets worse :cry: My bump support was hurting me so much this morning I had to take it off I felt like I was been squeezed to death :( DH commented on how fed up he was of it all...joking of course!!!!!!!.....but I burst into :cry:.....what am I going to do with myself only another 20wks ha....I am beginning to think I am just to old for pregnancy :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->