Mother of all conception months Graduates

How old are you madly? However old you're not too old for pregnancy, it just feels like that. I felt the same at 29. Pregnancy is just hard!

I can tell you thunk blue for you as you always say he when talking about Charlie!

:rofl: Am 28yrs old hon :cry: I realise now how easy pregnancy was with Oliver although it didnt feel like it at the time....seems I got off reasonably scot free then but now OH DEAR ME!

Am sure I will be ok...am in good spirits but am finding it difficult cause I dont feel like `me` esp where work is concerned and I love my job but I feel like its starting to effect even that :( I guess Mat Leave in 9wks or so isnt that bad I guess :wacko: I am hoping it doesnt come to that but I have a feeling it just may :(

I just think :blue: however am told that some women carry :pink: with difficulty and so alot of my friends and family are saying :pink: simply because of this :shrug: I still think :blue: males can be such pains :lol: I was joking earlier saying Charlie had better be a saint when born after all the bother am having :rofl:

Poor madly. :hugs: I hope you're resting properly! My stomach muscles have gone. They were sore yesterday so I did the sit up test and yep, big sticky out ridge down the middle. Really pleased I've another month before my physio appointment!

I spent the morning on the strategy and am fairly back to where I was. Not as good but I suppose once it's padded out properly it'll look very different anyway. So annoying. No doubt I'll be too tired this afternoon to do the stuff I planned and I've a busy week so won't get much further. Sigh. Not enough time!

Send the girlie vibes ladies! I'm trying not to think about it. I can see me bring disappointed if it's a boy, only temporarily of course, so trying not to get my hopes up. We just have no ideas at all for boy names!

Madcat do you have a name chosen now? Will you be sharing it?

Ah see, i conditioned my thinking to "Boy" all along, i had always seen myself having a girl(even before i decided we should try for kids), but then i was worried id be really upset if they said "boy" when i was hoping for a girl.
Id be lying if i said there wasnt a small percentage of me slightly dissapointed that i wont be buying pretty things, doing girlie things, doing hair etc, but im not upset as id really conditioned my thinking all along!.

My main concern was that everything was healthy in there, i was watching the sonographer doing all the checks, one after the other, hoping she wouldnt say anything after each one!.

Baby IS as low down as i thought 'he' was too, main body/heart/head in my pelvis(low tummy) which is why ive been feeling an awkward lump feeling in the way if i bend or get up(right where i usually crease), her probe found the legs and feet in the upper half towards my belly button. I think it will be better when he changes position a bit.

Whats happened to your stomach muscles??:growlmad:

Congratulations Madcat on your healthy little boy :happydance:

Madly hon I'm so sorry you are feeling so crappy.

I'm having a horrific day. Left my work at quarter to 11 cos we'd had 3" of snow in a hour. I'm completely stuck about 25 miles from home and I've now been in my car for nearly 4 hours. Traffic is completely at a stand still :cry:

Oh yes, and im pretty sure im getting my way with the name now!!.

DH said today that he hasnt come up with anything better than Bailey:happydance:, he asked if i had a middle name but i dont so i said thats something for him to be thinking about. I really love the name Bailey.

Oh no gilz! Can you get some help? Is everyone stuck in the snow?

Madcat I have abdominal muscle separation. At its most serious it can need surgery and might mean the baby gets stuck transverse and requires a section. Wasn't that bad for me obviously! But it bloody hurt and I needed physio after. And this is why at 9 weeks I asked for my referral. :growlmad:

Oh no gilz! Can you get some help? Is everyone stuck in the snow?

Madcat I have abdominal muscle separation. At its most serious it can need surgery and might mean the baby gets stuck transverse and requires a section. Wasn't that bad for me obviously! But it bloody hurt and I needed physio after. And this is why at 9 weeks I asked for my referral. :growlmad:

oh god, thats sounds painful, hope i dont get anything like that!.

While im at it, I'll wish you lots of luck for 'Your' scan tomorrow too, cant wait to see what team youre on!. (by the way, i had a couple of sips of coke before mine just incase!):thumbup:

No Peanut I'm totally stuck with no one to help. My OH is down south with the four wheel drive and I can't even get turned round to see if I can get a hotel somewhere.

Can you call roadside rescue gilz?

Bailey the April baby!

I'm watching the last Merlin episode. Just finished my rather late lunch at last. Merlin is ace! Rest of the series has been a mixed bag.

Gilz get onto the AA and get you outta there your PG, your fuel will run out and you will have no heating. at some point you will need to pee and eat.

I agree with the other Ladies Gilz hon get you some help :thumbup:

Peanut hon is there nothing your MW can do about your referral its riddick :growlmad:

I love Bailey madcat :) lets hope your dh comes up with a middle name thats suits too :thumbup:

Talking of baby names I think we have finally agreed on Charlotte Aine for :pink: but I dont think we will need to use it of course but I wanted it agreed just in case we get a surprise :lol: I was threatening DH with not asking the gender if he didnt come up with a middle name for her either that or using my choice of Rae which he didnt want ha :dohh:

Yay congrats madcat!!
1st of all i'm delighted all is good with baby!!And secondly,I know you would've liked a girl,but congrats on the wee man.Once it sinks in you'll be over the moon.
And may I just say that boys are the best!They're so affectionate and gorgeous,a lot of lil girls I know are wee bitches!!You are just gonna adore him!
I don't even mind if I have a 3rd boy,coz thats just how amazing they are!!plus think of how much easier it'll be when he's a teenager!!

Gilz hon,I feel your pain.I got stuck on the motorway in floods for 6hrs when 30wks preg with oran,i sat there and cried.Couldn't even have a pee on the side of the rd it was a packed motorway.Hope you get home soon,f**cking snow,soooo sick of it.

Madly:hugs:you're really in bits god love you.And as for your age you're all making me feel ancient!I didn't have my 1st til 1 was 31,and I'm now 35 and i've pretty much sailed thru.I just think pregnancy does not suit you,or peanut,your bodies don't like it and revolt against it!!!

Peanut,GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!
Sooo looking forward to hearing what you're having.x

Thank you vbaby :hugs:

I agree I wanted to enjoy this pregnancy so much as its my last but :nope: somehow I think I am in with this crap for the long run....trust me to get summat so simple but so crap at the same time :wacko: I dont think pregnancy likes me esp not this pregnancy :lol: am in good spirits...I think :shrug:.....no just kidding I dont want this to get me down although I wish DH would be more considerate :growlmad: I didnt empty the washing machine as its in our cellar and I struggle with the steps now :dohh: I ask him to simply put it on and empty it and once he brings it back upstairs I hang it :thumbup: Well hes decided the grand job of putting it on and emptying it is just way to much effort for him and has just thrown a :hissy: hes been snoring on the sofa for about two hrs and just woke up and decided he was going to take his bad mood out on me again :trouble: mmmmmmmmm I think he forgets who does nearly everything else in this house on top of work and this current situation I am finding myself in also funny hes the first to complain if my boss has me doing stuff that triggers this SPD maybe he should take heed himself!

madcat hon I have to agree with vbaby I love my little man which is why I would so love to have another (even though this is my last babe so no chance of a girly later on!) Hes just so loving and kind and caring where as my neice and god-daughter a scary breed entirely :wacko: I hate to admit it but I think I will be the same and disappointed for a few mins if we are told :pink: :(

You sort that DH or yours out Madly, or tell him I'll pop over on the train and do it for you!

We both sooo wanted a girl first time, only because we want both but we'd prefer to be in an all girl family than all boy (my brother and sister both have all boys) and so if we had a girl first we totally wouldn't care what happened next. I also think snotty older sisters are hilarious but older brothers are usually just mean! :haha: Byron is absolutely the best toddler in the whole world though, even my brother with 5 boys of his own holds Byron in a special place in his heart. It doesn't matter what we get in the end as they are all amazing and funny and a nightmare and trouble! :rofl: Still, fingers crossed for a girl tomorrow! :rofl: Actually I can't imagine having another boy in the family any more than I can imagine having a girl join us. The whole idea of being 4 instead of 3 seems fictional!

Gilz I hope you're ok... :(

On the bad when pregnant thing, I am bag with pregnancy hormones full stop. Every pill I've tried has been a disaster from no libido, to constant bleeding, to massive weight gain... My non-pregnant hormones (before Byron anyway) were just perfect and any messing them up messes me up. They have been all wrong since Byron though so I hope this pregnancy will fix them again!

I know youre right girls, i always hear good things about boys!.
Im just so pleased they were able to tell us today, the sonographer started doing the checks and told us she wouldnt talk for a bit, but half way thru she piped up..."ohhh, its a boy!", and showed us a weird looking shot. But then a bit later i saw what i recognise as a potty shot, she said we dont like to be 100% certain but with boys its quite easy to tell, slightly more margin for error with girls. +the relief to know that everything was healthy in there was great.

It's well scary when they're doing the checks as they always like to do them all before reporting back. When I had mine with Byron I expected her to be all "the hearts ok, this measurement is ok, the kidneys are functioning..." and totally felt her silence meant something ominous. I was nearly crying by the time she finally spoke and said all was well and turned the screen round for me.

I can't believe it's tomorrow!

Oh madcat congrats on your BOY!!! What a beautiful scan picture!!! :hugs:

Well I know monkey pirate is burrowed in tight because I feel terrible. I will take it all but wish I didn't feel so bad :( I'm only 5 weeks, it's ridiculous :haha:

It's well scary when they're doing the checks as they always like to do them all before reporting back. When I had mine with Byron I expected her to be all "the hearts ok, this measurement is ok, the kidneys are functioning..." and totally felt her silence meant something ominous. I was nearly crying by the time she finally spoke and said all was well and turned the screen round for me.

I can't believe it's tomorrow!

i know,couldnt take anymore, i had to speak up half way through and ask if everything is ok so far!!.

Im so looking forward to hearing about yours!:happydance:

Hi guys that's me just home over 8 hours after I left my work. So stressed out and haven't eaten all day so going to stuff my face and then catch up on all of the posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->