Mother of all conception months Graduates

Haha molly, it's too much work to check old posts, you're off sick after all! :winkwink: Yes it's good you're being looked after and ace you've got an early physio appointment. I'm wondering about rescheduling mine but it's so much effort!

I love love love Lego, trainsets and mecchano! You can do those things with a girl too! Glad you're both feeling happy madcat.

I think my OH will be the same if we are having a boy, although I'm sure he'll love a girl too if we are having one.

I wish my scan was this Thursday instead of a fortnight on Thursday. I'm getting so impatient :haha: By the time the jellybean gets here I'll have wished the past 9 months away :rofl:

My OH actually wants a girl... he says it's because he's not into sport. I think it's just because he wants a daddy's girl :haha:

Sequeena mine is the same. We're very unmacho in our house and are eternally terrified Byron will grow to love football!

It'll come quick Gilz. Can't quite believe my scan is today. I must confess that of all times in my life so far pregnancy is something I'm happy to wish past! The only catch now is it means missing some of Byron's best months. He's at a brilliant age, such a joy!

OMG the doppler came this morning!

I only ordered it yesterday! but I am glad because I tried it out and I heared Petals HB!! It was the sweetest thing ever!

I called Adam and he was all excited so I told him I will do it for him later!

Petal is on my right side hiding and keeping warm but I feel so much better that I have heared her HB

I am so on :cloud9:

That's quite funny Peanut we are the opposite in our house, both of us love football and cars and outdoorsy type things. If we have a girl she'll so need to be a little tom boy :haha:

Sofiekirsten dopplers are fab aren't they. I had a listen this morning to make sure the jellybean was ok and I can't believe how low down he/she still is even though I'm nearly 17wks.

ahhh another doppler. Matt hates crowds etc and is very antisocial so i think will struggle with being a football dad. but then knowing our luck if we have a girl she'll want to join the team so he's not going to win lol

Hooray for hbs!

Gilz we love outdoors things. In fact the only sports I like are mountain biking and diving which are both totally dominated by men. I would say what we hate is competition. Don't forget I'm a scientist too so not exactly stereotypically feminine! We're a bit role reversal really and I love it!

My changing bag has just arrived! But I've just eaten so going to walk the dog while I can still function. Work before pleasure!

Oh I so want to start buying things Peanut. My oh won't let me til we've had our 20wk scan. I know that's quite sensible but again I'm just impatient. I've already seen the crib and Moses basket we want and they are in the sale. Sods law they'll be back up to full price by after my scan!

Aw sofie :cloud9:

I really want a doppler but am too afraid to get one. I will keep well away from them I think.

Sequeena I was the same only bought my Doppler a couple of weeks ago as I was terrified of them. But after my the second kidney infection of my pregnancy I decided I'd rather be able to hear if the jellybean was in there.

Oh yes, dopplers are all good in my book. Mine gaves me plenty of peace of mind i have to say. Ive now taken to just leaving it on my tummy and watching it been kicked around lol. My hb is very low too, usually around the knicker line--to the left or right, only on two occassions has it ever been marginally higher. Only the legs are in my actual tummy, body being so low down is actually getting a little uncomfortable now so im really hoping its not much longer before he moves up.

Peanut DH&I cant stand football either, i really hope our son doesnt grow up and become a fanatic!:growlmad:

Jus updated DH on my morning (just back from dogwalk but still no actual work) and ge replied "f work today,let's worry about babies instead". Happy days!

Gilz we've needed a new changing bag for an age so whatever happens we'll use this. Maybe you should get your basket and stuff. What does your oh know? You're the one carrying the baby. ;). This new one is huge! Should be plenty big for everything we need to put in it and weirdly seems no bigger than our current one when closed. Need DH's approval too as he uses the bag loads as well. We also got a toilet seat that has an extra training seat layer. Not even taken that out the bag! :rofl:

Afternoon Ladies :wave:

Cant wait until you update after your scan Peanut....still think Team :pink: :wohoo: I think am next for my 20wk scan then :shrug: Only 7 days to go :)

Gilz I am so glad you got home in one piece :hugs:

Molly so glad your Dr signed you off make sure you rest up plenty :thumbup:

madcat hon between 20-21wks babe has a mega growth spurt by 4inches from approx 6.5 to 10.5 and this is why generally most women `pop` after there 20wk scan :) This is maybe why you feel `heavy` and I also think this is why I was diagnosed with the liagments pains ontop of the SPD yesterday due to the rapid growth iykwim :thumbup:

Afternoon Ladies :wave:

Cant wait until you update after your scan Peanut....still think Team :pink: :wohoo: I think am next for my 20wk scan then :shrug: Only 7 days to go :)

Gilz I am so glad you got home in one piece :hugs:

Molly so glad your Dr signed you off make sure you rest up plenty :thumbup:

madcat hon between 20-21wks babe has a mega growth spurt by 4inches from approx 6.5 to 10.5 and this is why generally most women `pop` after there 20wk scan :) This is maybe why you feel `heavy` and I also think this is why I was diagnosed with the liagments pains ontop of the SPD yesterday due to the rapid growth iykwim :thumbup:

oh ok, wondered if it was a growth spurt perhaps, i am feeling veru much pregnant these last few days i have to say!.

This is a busy month for scans isnt it, cant wait for peanuts and yours next madly!.

Peanut, sounds good!, baby day today, bugger work!:happydance:

Funny you say that about the size of baby at 20wks madly.I was out shopping all day yesterday and walking about for about 6 hrs.I was in severe pain last night everytime I tried to stand up,my pelvis was killing me!From now on maybe 3 hrs shoppping will be enough!!!
Well madcat has it sunk in its a wee man in there?does it make it more real?Its lovely to be able to call him him or he now isn't it,instead of it!!

Poor gilz,thank god you god home safely.Stay home for as long as this shit weather lasts,and just rest.xx

yay molly,2 more wks off,thats great,hope you're enjoying it.x

Sofie,glad you found lo's heartbeat!!I chickened out of getting a doppler,and now really wish I had!This bold baby is stressing me,still not feeling movement everyday,and this is my 3rd!!

Peanut,best of luck today,i've my fingers crossed and thinking pink for you.Can't wait to hear.xxx

Funny you say that about the size of baby at 20wks madly.I was out shopping all day yesterday and walking about for about 6 hrs.I was in severe pain last night everytime I tried to stand up,my pelvis was killing me!From now on maybe 3 hrs shoppping will be enough!!!
Well madcat has it sunk in its a wee man in there?does it make it more real?Its lovely to be able to call him him or he now isn't it,instead of it!!

Poor gilz,thank god you god home safely.Stay home for as long as this shit weather lasts,and just rest.xx

yay molly,2 more wks off,thats great,hope you're enjoying it.x

Sofie,glad you found lo's heartbeat!!I chickened out of getting a doppler,and now really wish I had!This bold baby is stressing me,still not feeling movement everyday,and this is my 3rd!!

Peanut,best of luck today,i've my fingers crossed and thinking pink for you.Can't wait to hear.xxx

i think its starting to sink in more today vbaby, im so glad i know now!.

sounds like we all might be on a growthspurt!

Yeah I reckon we are, would explain my now-split muscles too. Eating chips. This baby is jabbing toes into my pelvis, ouch!

:hugs: Ozzie

Vbaby I was thinking of you this morning when I read you're about to get another foolhardy austerity budget. This is what got Ireland into needing a bailout in the first place! Sounds like it's a knife edge for your government.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->