Mother of all conception months Graduates

OH WOW CONGTRATS PEANUT!!! :D really chuffed for you....

I am stunned. It just didn't seem possible. And I can relax about a third baby, whatever comes comes and if we want to stop at two that's fine. AND we don't have to think of a new boy name :rofl:

Congrats on Team :pink: hon I knew it...............so I will def be Team :blue: am so sure of it :rofl:

and my theory is this that cause vbaby couldnt get a gender confirmation and she was before madcat she will have a :pink: too :thumbup:......who goes after me cause they will also be :pink: too!

awww its perfect in my eyes peanut couldnt be better boy first, girl second - well done and congrats again!!

Is it me madly??? mines 30th dec??? anyone in before that i was kinda hoping boy hehe but we're not bothered either way lol

I could be wrong I guess :lol: it just funny I thought madcat :blue: and Peanut :pink: I also guessed my bump buddy too :rofl:

haha well we'll see if your on a roll - you physic haha you can start charging if your right ;)

Bids if am right about my babys gender it will start to get a bit freaky :rofl:

madly it will be freaky if youre right!!, i think Bids is pink now too!! OMG! lol

I think....

vbaby :pink:
madcat is :blue:
Peanut is :pink:
Madly I will be :blue:

so come on Ladies who is after me....I`m 14th Dec ?????

well i have the girls name sorted so that will be fine if it is haha but like you cat i always imagined i'd have a boy first but hey im just glad i got preggers in the first place :D

i'll let you know in 24 days haha YAY well hopefully i will....

Me Madly I'm next!! my scan is the 23rd then Bids and then Loopy.

YAY your allowed to be right now madly lmao :D

loopy will be pleased sure she was team pink lol

loopy will be pleased sure she was team pink lol

i think you could mess it up though, i think you might be right about the taste for sugary things being-girl and the gagging and salty things being boys!.

Wow peanut!!!!!!!I'm really delighted for you!!
Especially after all the sickness and crap in your pregnancy you deserved a lil girlie!I'd say you're on cloud 9!!

Love your way of thinking madly and thank you,a girl would do lovely thanks!Hope you're right!!

Was just gonna book my 4d earlier for the 2nd jan,have to suit dh's days off,so txt him to double check,but he thinks celtic rangers play that day so prob doesn't suit!!!
Not that he's actually going to the match,just watching it on tv!!!
See why I want a girlie!!Shays as much into the footie as his daddy,so i'm sure oran will be too,I'll be all lonely in a few yrs!!
See what I have to put up with?lol?Already have 2 boys to

Oh well if that's true i must be team blue then, i'm all about salty just now, plain crisps, salted peanuts and salted butter. I haven't used butter for years but just can't stick flora on my toast anymore.

I would hate to muck up Madly's psychic talents tho :rofl:

Oh yeah Vbaby the old firm is supposed to be the 2nd although think it'll depend on how the weather is here at that time.

Nah I only ever want salty things!

Madly is your theory just that we will alternate gender by scan date? :rofl:

DH has told his family. His mum was pretty excited and said she would send over some of their massive collection of Sylvanian Families (my little SIL is only 13). I said she can send it now! Byron would love playing with little animals keeping house! He gave strict instructions to all his family about the pink thing so I think I can announce on fb after all.

I'm pretty excited! Though still nauseous. I love us finding out! It was loads of fun not finding out and loads of fun finding out too! Happy days. Is Sequeena the only one keeping it a surprise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->