Mother of all conception months Graduates

thanks peanut,yeh its on tv from 3o'clock today.not gonna watch coz its too depressing.Will just catch up with it all on the 6 oclock news tonight,see how much more of my husbands hard earned money they're gonna rob from us.Bast**rds

Good luck again,you're prob on your way now!!!!

Peanut, mad cat and vbaby it sounds like we are all having a growth spurt :dohh: would explain my sudden on slaught of pain yesterday and my trip to the antenatal assessment unit to be checked out :( The Dr said ligament pains ontop of SPD and possibly another UTI not great but I woke up with it and my bump support was having a detrimental effect yesterday and making the pain worse like I was been squeezed when the week previously it was great and it also felt tighter....I kept tugging at it yesterday morning and complaining it had shrunk....silly me I bet I have expanded and thats why I was feeling the pinch....now on reflection it makes bloody sense :wacko:

EDIT AND YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT ONE OF THE DRS OR MIDWIFES AT THE ASSESSMENT UNIT WOULD HAVE MADE THIS CONNECTION TOO.....BLOODY IDIOTS! THERES ME IN SO MUCH PAIN I COULD HARDLY WALK AND WORRYING WHEN ALL ALONG A VERY SIMPLE EXPLANATION!

Peanut- are you hoping for one or the other? Or do you have a feeling?

Madly, i forgot to say, i have also started getting ligament pains, either on my left or my right side, have been for 2-3 days now!!.

Just seen the MW.told me to keep an eye on my itchyness, she said our skin will be dry though, but if excessive then to let her know.
She also found a small trace of sugar in my sample, but didnt seem to worried, she thinks its from the sugar i had on my cereals earlier, but will test again in 5 weeks.

I really am miserable :cry: I can't even do much. I just want to lay in bed! I'm scared too cause I'm throwing up water again and there are these little grey bits (sorry for the TMI) in it and I don't know what I've eaten that's grey! :cry:

Hmmmph!!!Where's peanut.Wonder is her hospital is like mine.They give you an appointment for 2 o'clock,then don't see you til half 3!!

Ozzie I wouldn't worry about it greatly stomach acid makes everything you eat or drink turn weird and wonderful colours. If you aren't even managing to keep water down though you should maybe phone your dr.

Hmmmph!!!Where's peanut.Wonder is her hospital is like mine.They give you an appointment for 2 o'clock,then don't see you til half 3!!

with my 9am appointment the staff were all congregated in the staff room dirnking coffee and talking about the weather until 15mins past, and then at 20past one of them decided they would see me!.

same with the MW appointments!

I second what gilz said there ozzie,you don't wanna get dehydrated.x

Oh madcat meant to ask how come you had to drink for your scan. The letter for my 20wk says a full bladder wasn't required, worried that's wrong now :dohh:

Back after a lovely soak in the bath :)

Thought Peanut would be back by now :( Where are you Peanut?

Oh madcat meant to ask how come you had to drink for your scan. The letter for my 20wk says a full bladder wasn't required, worried that's wrong now :dohh:

well, i thought they were most likely to tell me to go to the loo!.
I had 1 pint one hour before, i thought this would be too much as it was.

sonographer immeadiately told me it was enough for her to do the checks on the baby, but she would need far more in my bladder to do any checks on the placenta, she said it would need more pushing up!. so i drank another 4 plastic cups worth!!!!!!!!!!!, even then she said, it could be better but was ok!!.

Oh I think I'll phone them and check. My hospital are always running late I don't want to make it much worse by not having drunk anything when I'm supposed to have.

Madcat probably had to drink more with Mr baby being so low. I didnt drink anything i cant hold my wee in for too long after having a 9lb baby and now being pregnant its worse if i need a wee i have to go,and i dread sneezing or laughing or coughing lol!!

have you been shopping yet Madcat? i was in asda today an looking at baby clothes...so cute. I bought an all in one suit for when he is born,its not too thick so i think it will be nice for a spring coat plus i did want a winter baby so he'll just have to live with it lol!

I think its really unfair when its your second as you dont see the MWs as much my next appointment is 27th January i had my last one when i was 15 wks so its ages away!

Oh and MadCat how did sugar from your cereal get into your wee?!? is it me just being stupid?!? lol (use to be blonde)

xx

I'm back!!!!

Something up with O2 and couldn't connect on my phone to let you know sooner. WE did loads of the checks and all was well but she couldn't get a face shot and one view of the spine nor the gender so she sent me away to drink and walk. I'd already had half a pint of milk and half a pint of orange and pop but I didn't even need a wee! :dohh: So pottered about a bit. When I sat down again I felt some jiggling and we were called back in. The baby had rolled over from on the back to the front so she was able to get all the other measurements and some better images of some she'd already taken. Everything fine and then she moved on to look for the gender. While she was looking she asked me what we have and I said boy and that we'd like a girl but they're all gorgeous and she said "well, it's a girl".

And I cried!!!!! DH asked how confident she was and she said pretty and she showed the two lines. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yay Peanut hon that's fabulous news :happydance:

I'm back!!!!

Something up with O2 and couldn't connect on my phone to let you know sooner. WE did loads of the checks and all was well but she couldn't get a face shot and one view of the spine nor the gender so she sent me away to drink and walk. I'd already had half a pint of milk and half a pint of orange and pop but I didn't even need a wee! :dohh: So pottered about a bit. When I sat down again I felt some jiggling and we were called back in. The baby had rolled over from on the back to the front so she was able to get all the other measurements and some better images of some she'd already taken. Everything fine and then she moved on to look for the gender. While she was looking she asked me what we have and I said boy and that we'd like a girl but they're all gorgeous and she said "well, it's a girl".

And I cried!!!!! DH asked how confident she was and she said pretty and she showed the two lines. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh fantastic!!!!, i thought for a min you were going to say you couldnt find out the gender!. Oh wow, really pleased for you hun xxxx:baby::happydance:

Congrats on having a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ideal situation well done!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->