Mother of all conception months Graduates

Oh sequeena,you're a strong woman!!!I couldn't bare not to know!!!
I'd say you just can't believe it peanut!
If I get told girl i'd say i'll be in a state of shock too,so many people guess boy for me i'm starting to believe it!!

Did you all see my Mum's theory? It means we have to have another child and it be a girl! Unless one of my siblings has another my mistake as they all say they're done. She was pretty stunned when I told her. Oh I might go look at clothes on pumpkin patch! Suddenly I see how people get drawn in!

awww pumpkin patch is awesome i was in there on thursday - love it, will def be going back in jan sales boy or girl :)

Glad to hear you still want salty things means im still in with a chance hehe (im honestly not bothered either way)

Health is all that matters at the end of the day but it would be nice to get it right lol

sylvanian families wicked :D my mum kept all mine and my nieces love them i have some at mine for when they stay - i had the mansion and everything haha ahhh the good old days!!

i had the sylvanian families too!, every time my dad went to work away for a week, he would bring me home another one for my collection!!:happydance:

im suprised theyre still being collected!

yeah there still pretty big cat and bloody expensive too these days!! great toys though i loved the baby bears, my niece plays with 1 of my one eyed bears haha mine are like 18-20 years old or something now?!!

Thanks V baby xx I may change my mind between now and then but we would quite like the surprise... plus I like blue and pink but don't like insane amounts of each. When my SIL had her girl all she got was pink pink PINK :sick:

I have to say i hated slyvanian families. I had Transformers and Mask action figures and loads of lego. Basically i was just a complete tomboy :haha:

Oh sequeena thats my idea of hell, if the jellybean is a girl people will be politely reminded that shes a baby not a marshmallow!

dont get me wrong gilz, i loved lego too and playing football but i love animals haha

I have to say i hated slyvanian families. I had Transformers and Mask action figures and loads of lego. Basically i was just a complete tomboy :haha:

Oh sequeena thats my idea of hell, if the jellybean is a girl people will be politely reminded that shes a baby not a marshmallow!

Oh God I know. And the frills :sick: We happened to pass a baby shop which had some cute things in but the rest of it was frilly footmuffs, frilly moses basket, frilly dresses etc. WHY!!!

It is weird that thing from our childhood have come back around like slyvanian familes, transformers and even the A-Team sort of.

All we need is Knightrider revival and my baby will be born to the same toys as me :rofl:

It is weird that thing from our childhood have come back around like slyvanian familes, transformers and even the A-Team sort of.

All we need is Knightrider revival and my baby will be born to the same toys as me :rofl:

anyone remember 'keepers'?, i had the horse one and the snail(with that little guy inside).

Oh me Madcat, gawd i've now got the song from the advert in my head!

lmao i still have a purple snail with the key (dont remember the guy though?) its too cool again my niece loves it - wish id have kept more stuff to be honest :(

So.... I'm definitely the youngest then yeah :haha: My childhood was cindy, furby, tamigotchi and other stuff :p

Tamagotchi?! I was nearly a teen! I remember keepers (and also now have the song in my head!) but never had one. No polly pocket. No my little pony. No care bear.

I think I am possibly the youngest....

We had furbies, Barbie, Poly Pocket and my little pony!

:haha:

Oh i did have one care bear and a glow worm which i loved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->