Mother of all conception months Graduates

Would you be feeling quite happy with that Peanut?? :haha:

I was a bit like you peanut,didn't really get any of the good stuff!I got a couple of sindys and loads of the cheaper versions who's legs didn't bend!!!
No sylvanian familys or anything:hugs:
Remember being very jealous of some of my friends.
Even when we were writing our letters to santa my mam used to say santy loves nice kind children who don't ask for loads,so we always just asked for surprises!and my mam basically got us whatever was on sale!!!
Aw bless,it sounds awful but we were very happy kids!!

Yeeehaw a girlie,you'll have to buy her a few bits and pieces.We're thinking of booking our 4d for the 23rd dec,would've rather waited a wk til I was 24wks but no dates suit and I'm definately not waiting til the end of jan to fit in with dh's schedule.Gonna book it tomorrow I think!

Ahhh you mean lot you forgot me I'm 31st!!!!

I had cindy, polly Pocket, a john Deer peddal tractor then my own mini petrol ride on lawn mower when I could just reach the peddals.

I was a TomBoy whether i wanted to or not all my soft toys are in as good as new condition so have washed them and bought them home for Abby some will be going in a bin liner if abbys a boy, the wool rag dolls are just to girly lol

Oh the 23rd is the same date as me Vbaby :happydance: does that mean we'll both be girls in Madly's theory or does it change now?? :haha:

I'm one of four girls so there wasn't much money for us either, we generally did the same and asked for surprises. Not that i'm complaining though christmas was always a fab time in our house. So looking forward to it going back to that now the jellybean is on the way. Christmas has just never been the same since my mum died.

Sorry Molly :hugs:

My sister and I had a sindy each and there was at least one action man knocking around. Mostly we played with Lego and mecchano. One birthday my parents really saved and got me a barbie and ken as I begged (peer pressure) and I hated them, especially ken!

Totally despised Barbie Peanut. My sisters had the massive Barbie house, with all the furniture and stuff it was so stupid, well i thought it was :blush:

I had a cindy pop up house (opened like a book) which I loved and have never seen anything like it since :(

oh i had teh cindy house at my grannys with the horse.

Loved Lego, I'm ignoring the age on duplo and will have that in the house ASAP. It's for me really!!!!!
I think I'm girl any way lol

i had cindy too (pretty sure her legs bent) but she used to belong to someone else, so she was a hand me down. I had barbie too.
I also had my little ponys and the grooming parlour.

I asked for a pound puppy one xmas, but they got me the wrong one, got me one that was called "pound puppy yappy", not the one that sits all floppy! lol

my dad used to set the xmas budget at £30 each year (infact- its still £30 now!), and would tell me to choose something i wanted for that amount, usually from the argos catalolgue!

what the heck is a pund puppy?

Oh jeez i had puppy and pony in my pocket 100's of them.

Matt's got Chillie on the go smells so good but I know it would hospitalise me. want normal spaghettie now

I still have my sindy. Well, technically Byron does. That and two Insane Clown Posse dolls I hate but he loves! :rofl:

what the heck is a pund puppy?

Oh jeez i had puppy and pony in my pocket 100's of them.

Matt's got Chillie on the go smells so good but I know it would hospitalise me. want normal spaghettie now

heres a pound puppy , we all had or wanted one!!

Attachments

• 2112f3c03fa5776e.jpg
    2112f3c03fa5776e.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 19
Green_Bumble_Ball.jpg

Hi Ladies,

I had this from being around 18 months and still have it in my attick

Its a vibrating ball and apparently I used to hugg it in my sleep and make funny noises my mum said she couldn't get the thing away from me lol

:flower:

Oh gilz,yes,wonder what that'll be to madlys theory!!
Although she's already said I had my scan 1st even though they couldn't tell the sex,so i'm girl!!!

There's still pound puppies,my 2 boys got 1 each last yr!!

My lil sister came along 11 yrs after us three(me and 2 brothers)and all my stuff i'd kept so carefully and put away into the attic came back down for her and she broke and wrecked everything!so none of my old toys are about anymore:cry:

oh my 14 year old cousin had the nobbly ballit was fun, I love anything that moves on its own i'm like a cat

Hey Ladies :wave:

I still think Vbaby your :pink:

Gliz, Bids and Sequeena :blue:
Loopy, Molly and Sofie :pink:

Did I miss anyone?

I dont think I will be right about everyone of course but its fun to guess :lol:

That said I have only been wrong about one prediction so far for 5yrs so :shrug:

Oh wow Madly i know there is a 50-50 chance but wrong once in 5 years isn't bad at all :thumbup:

So mad just tried in install the new update for my iphone except it decided to screw it up and it's now doing a full restore. Such a giant pain in the butt!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->