Mother of all conception months Graduates

yeah the only one I got wrong Gilz was a girl who I use to work with I thought :pink: and she had :blue: :dohh:

My colleague is due to have a c-sec on 31st I think she will have a :pink: so we will see if I am correct about that one :)

oh yeah technically I got two babies in 5yrs wrong cause I thought I was having a :pink: and of course I had Oliver :wacko: forgot about me....which I suppose could mean I am also wrong about me as well this time :rofl:

Not long til you find out now tho Madly and hopefully get your dates sorted out again.

It's weird my Aunt has a nephew on the other side of the family and his wife had two different due dates a fortnight apart for exactly the same reason as you. She was put back at her 12wk scan and then forward at her 20wk and no one either the midwife or consultant would pick a date to go with. She's actually getting induced tomorrow 5 days over her second date.

I don't imagine that will happen with you with your diabetes risk and Oliver being a big baby.

eek thats 19 days over I would be doing my nut.

Has anyone tried to get the boots changing bag you get the voucher for in the bounty pack. if you do sign up now as you need to be part of baby club first and their website says it can take 4 weeks to get the actual voucher you need. real waste of a walk to town as they ddnt have the second bounty pack either.

Walk killd me i needed an over 2 hour nap afterand am still in pain.
Still not done the tree better get started now.

I haven't bothered with the Boots bag yet Molly, mind you i got the voucher weeks ago so i actually don't know where it is now :blush:

I have the voucher Molly and the one for the bounty pack and emmas diary pack but havent taken them in yet :dohh:

Gilz I just dont know what will happen but as I say if I work back to when I got my :bfp: I would have been 2+3wks the day I got the faint positive so I dont reckon its possible they are right :shrug: I would have thought I would have had to be at least like maybe 3-4wks but then I suppose I would have been 9dpo so is a :bfp: really possible at 9dpo :loopy:

I definitely think their measurements were just rubbish hon, 2w+3 is super early to be getting a :bfp:

I didn't get a thing for Emma's diary what's that?

Molly I didn't bother with the changing bag. Bit small for us and I'm fussy about bags. Also not worth buying pampers for! I didn't get emma's diary this time either but it was super crap last time so I'm not bothered!

Gilz my iPhone stuffed up getting the update too, couple of days ago. I had to resynch all the apps which was very annoying. It's always wanting to restore since os4.

I'm in bed watching spiderman. All nausea, hunger and heartburn. Hardly know what to do! Still feeling kind of shellshocked. Lol. I posted pics in my journal btw.

Tree is up and my hands and wrist are covered in the yearly rash. Splendid.
as I bring thelights through from the shed matt askes are the lights new. I slowly fume as I carefully arrange them on the tree thinking I have £20 in my bank account course they are bloody new you P****.

Lol on a brighter note he has to help me put the red baulbales on in a minute some are made of choccy so hopefully won't last long

Am not sure what you get in Emmas diary bag Gilz hon...am sure lots of crap which is prob why I havent rushed out to go get it :lol:

I may get the boots bag as a spare though to send to MILs or whatever I wouldnt want to send my `Mummy Bag` cause it would prob come back splayed with bleach knowing my luck :dohh: (long story but she used to send Olivers clothes home covered in bleach saying she accidentally `caught` them with it :saywhat:....I call it jealousy myself!)

I know OT but has anyone been watching Coronation Street? We watched last nights and tonights tbh we havent watched it regularly for months but with xmas season coming home I thought we would tune in....I will however be boycotting Eastenders for there appalling xmas/new year storyline involving kat and ronnies babys :trouble:

oh what the babies doing i dnt watch the soaps much then its only eastenders.

Well Kat and Ronnie both have there babies (persuming same gender!) Christmas Day and on New Years Eve Ronnies baby dies from SID so she goes over to the Vic for help supposedly and switches her baby with Kats baby :saywhat: Apparently Kat and Alfie mourn of course and Ronnie still has a baby albeit not hers....Theres a million things wrong with this storyline not least that Kat would know her baby from a whole bunch of others and would def know the baby who has died is not hers :wacko: and also the obvious it portrays every woman who has lost a babe to SID as mad and whom shouldnt be in a million miles or other peoples babies :( This is not realistic any mum knows if you lose a baby you dont want one to replace your baby you just want your baby back.....This storyline has angered a lot of people and I reckon bbc will recieve alot of complaints....I have certainly sent one and will not be watching Eastenders I think its appalling in the bid for top rating over Christmas...its so hard for parents at Christmas who have lost a babe to SID too...:trouble:

Oh wow I don't watch any of the soaps but that's really distasteful!!

That's awful! So glad I don't watch it. It's not like the BBC to be quite so tasteless.

We had my little ponies, glow worms, and barbie of course- all which my mother still has - all the girl stuff my (male mind you) cousin forced me to play with!!!! but i liked the boy toys, like the legos, batman, whatever- i played with it all.

I wasn't picky about toys!!!

Madly- what do you think i am having? would love to get an idea from you! since you are all knowing! :haha:

I can't decide what i'd rather have!!! yesterday i was feeling more blue, today, more pink!!!

And sequeena you would totally hate me- i'm so doing pink and super girly things!!! lol. My mom would put me in dresses when i was a kid but then refuse to let me act girlie! I was told to go climb trees and such and i turned into a tom boy. We're doing pink pink pink if a girl (even if dh doesn't know it yet) and blue blue blue if a boy!

Dh really wants a boy! I can't decide!

Someone predict!

Oh noooo dare lmao we are polar opposites!! I don't mind pink and blue here and there but can't be doing with it in my face all the time.

sequeena- never thought i'd be like that- but totally into it!! lol. But then again- 2 years ago i'd have told you i'd NEVER have kids!!!

Morning girls :flower:

Well that's me back from my midwife appointment. Nothing major happening, my urine is horrible again had protien, sugar and blood in it. They are getting it lab tested before picking another antibiotic. Heard the jellybeans heartbeat it was 155bpm so going by the old wives tales that's a boy :haha:

Also got my bump measured, it was just over 15wk size but they aret worried said it's just cos I'm slim so if mw isn't worried I won't worry.

How's everyone today?

What does the sugar and protein in your urine mean gilz?

I'm ok. Had a shock this morning though. Bleh.

Gilz 155 heartbeat is a girl by old wives tale!!!!
That is shit about your urine sample.What was the results of your kidney scan?I must've missed it if you posted it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->