Mother of all conception months Graduates

As for guessing genders I normally get them wrong,so I won't even bother!!!
Will be interesting to see how madlys predictions pan out!!

Still no results from the scan Vbaby. It just shows you how rubbish the old wives tales are I've found ones that say boy or girl based on the fast heartrate :rofl:

The protien and blood are signs of an infection Sequeena, not sure about the sugar. Whats up with you today hon?

OH had to go to the magistrates on Monday to sort a fine out but the weather was bad so we could not get off the mountain. He rang the court who gave him a new date and it was all fine...

Well a bloody court officer turns up this morning with a warrant for his arrest :wacko: There was a break down in communications but it's sorted now.

I don't know why I'm surprised they already let my abuser go free so why should they get one little thing right :dohh:

Still no results from the scan Vbaby. It just shows you how rubbish the old wives tales are I've found ones that say boy or girl based on the fast heartrate :rofl:

The protien and blood are signs of an infection Sequeena, not sure about the sugar. Whats up with you today hon?

Aw hun hope it's not serious x

Aw Sequeena that's rubbish hon :hugs:

I've already had two kidney infections so far so reckon this could be another one. Think this might just be how it is for the whole pregnancy.

Aw Sequeena that's rubbish hon :hugs:

I've already had two kidney infections so far so reckon this could be another one. Think this might just be how it is for the whole pregnancy.

Meh it's fine, I actually found out I was pregnant the day we got the not guilty verdict so it's softened the blow.

That sucks hun :(

Morning girls :flower:

Well that's me back from my midwife appointment. Nothing major happening, my urine is horrible again had protien, sugar and blood in it. They are getting it lab tested before picking another antibiotic. Heard the jellybeans heartbeat it was 155bpm so going by the old wives tales that's a boy :haha:

Also got my bump measured, it was just over 15wk size but they aret worried said it's just cos I'm slim so if mw isn't worried I won't worry.

How's everyone today?

hope they sort your sample out soon gilz, i had mine done yesterday, no protein but a small amount of sugar, MW wasnt sure if it was down to the sugary cereals i ate before or whether its something more:dohh:

Blimey, i just noticed my ticker says im virtually 21 weeks, last time i looked it was 20, that extra week went fast!

To be honest she didn't really dwell much on the sugar just on the protein and blood. Jellybean seems pretty content in there though so I'm trying not to really worry about it.

You'll probably find its just another little infection we're all prone to in pregnancy and dole you out antibiotics!:dohh:

Mine didnt seem to say much about the sugar,just asked what i had eaten and said she would test it again next time.

She did tell me to drink more, said water, squash, anything with plenty of water in it and lots of it, said my wee was too orange:blush: and my kidneys need a better flushing out.

Did i say we're booking another scan for round about 28 weeks?, Dh has always wanted a 3D4D scan, so do i now!, got to make a booking at the begining of january.:happydance:

Oh that's great about the scan Madcat, I have to admit the 3d/4d scans give me the heebie jeebies slighlty :haha: I think it's because the baby looks like it's made of custard :rofl:

I think my work are going to knock my application to work from home 3 days a week back. My boss just emailed me to say that we need to have a meeting to discuss it once we can both get back into the office after the snow. She's usually the type of person who'd just say yes if she was happy with it :cry:

Ive always thought the same, looks like theyre in globules of custard!!, i wasnt fussed by it at first, but since the 20 week scan and knowing 'it' is a 'he' i wouldnt mind a proper peak now!.

Oh glad everything ok now sequeena.x

Yay for your 4d madcat!!Gonna try book mine now,hopefully for the 23rd of dec.Would've liked it a wk later but its ages again til dh's days off suit the clinic.
So hopefully we'll know our gender before xmas!Will hopefully even fit in a bit of shopping for a few bit for him/her!!
Did you buy anything yet for your wee man??
Next does gorgeous funky boy clothes!!

Aw gilz,thats crap about your job.xx

Promise you madcat when its your own baby in the 4d you won't think he's made of custard lol!!!!you'll think he's lovely!

Its really lovely to see their facial expressions and stuff,you can see them proper yawning and frowning and stuff,its amazing!

Oh glad everything ok now sequeena.x

Yay for your 4d madcat!!Gonna try book mine now,hopefully for the 23rd of dec.Would've liked it a wk later but its ages again til dh's days off suit the clinic.
So hopefully we'll know our gender before xmas!Will hopefully even fit in a bit of shopping for a few bit for him/her!!
Did you buy anything yet for your wee man??
Next does gorgeous funky boy clothes!!

I was just saying to someone else, i feel like i need to buy at least just one outfit for our wee man, just to make the baby thing and the boy thing a tiny bit more real now. Dh said we should start shopping in january and with the sales etc, im trying to hold out, but if not, i'll pick up just one little thing soon!.

Our private sonographer only does the 3D 4D scans between 26 and 30 weeks, told us before then the babies can still look a bit boney, and said after this time they can be a bit too big to get a proper view, so i think we'll try for 27 or 28 weeks.
But i understand how keen you must be to get yours done, if we hadnt been able to find out the sex i would have had to have booked another scan even although theyre dear!.

will have alook on the next website!:baby:

what do you do though when buying baby clothes?, because you dont know whether your baby is going to be small and wearing newborn clothes or larger and (in my friends case) in 3 month clothes!!.:dohh:

I only bought my babies 0-3 month clothes,didn't go for newborn at all.They were average size babies 8lb 1 and 8lb 9.The newborn would've only fit for a wk or 2.The 0-3 were a little long on them but they were filling them out within a couple wks.
I'm only gonna really buy sleepsuits and vests when I find out the gender.
WE got so much clothes for gifts off everyone,and a lot of it 0-3 months that we literally had to bring some of it back,we really couldn't of used it all.
My advice would be to just get the essential stuff like babygrows and vests,and maybe 1 or 2 outfits if you can't resist,coz you really will get loads once he's born.

Our 4d place does them from 22wks.I've had the 2 extremes,had shays 1 at 29 wks and orans at 23+5.
Oran was looking a little skinnier,but still amazing,and shay was pretty chubby and squashed up!!So i'd say 27 wks would be perfect.
If I'd loads of money I would just get a gender scan now and leave the 4d for a few more wks,but i don't and i'm far toooo impatient!I think waiting til 23wks to find out the gender is pretty good going!

My scan is booked for 23rd dec at 10am!!!!
OOhhhhhhhh christmas is gonna be sooooo exciting this yr!

Oh yay vbaby same day as me :happydance: mine isn't til 12:30 though. Now we just need to see if Madly is right with girl for you and boy for me :haha:

It does end, right? I mean isn't 2 months of torture enough for a body to take? :cry: Off to the doctors today to deal with this deep vein thrombosis shite and figure out if I have a UTI and if that could be contributing to my sickness *sigh* and figure out what this rash is on the right side of my face and say that I've been throwing up water for two days straight now. Fuck, this can't be normal! :cry:

I hate myself because I'm really beginning to resent our child :cry: all I can think is if I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't be sick and I'd be able to function. :cry: Am I a bad person?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->