Mother of all conception months Graduates

I forgot to say earlier girls I asked my midwife what was happening about my physio referral given it was sent away 10wks ago. She explained that the physio department in my area is seriously understaffed but told me about early physio classes.

These are run at the maternity unit and are free and last two hours. They are meant to sort of be a stop gap til you get your physio appointment. Maybe you get them at your hospitals too? :shrug:

Nothing like that here. The only reason my appointment took so long was the referral wasn't submitted for 7 weeks. :growlmad: Good for you though Gilz! Hope the classes are helpful.

Ozzie hugs hun, they'll get on top of it. Better an x-mas in the UK than in an american hospital.

Well got to see the physio, looks like I have an odd form of SPD the ligament is causing pain at the hip joint rather than the join in the middle. I have a ton of exercises todo, am not allowed to walk far do stairs or swim so think I am going to be a SAHM for quit some time lol

Good you saw the physio Molly bummer about all the things you can't do. I really think the jellybean could be here by the time I actually get a physio appointment so I'll make the most of the classes, hope they are helpful.

oh I feel so bad my second a ppointment is januarry 4th I think. damn them being so slow.
We have theose cottage hospitals so I am going there instead of the general.

Are your work being ok about you still being off Molly?

not sure called in yesterday spoke to nurse in charge and they said send in sick note have heard nothing else. Yet to post sick not but thats beside the point lol.
I cannot stand to do much so basically I would be best in an office where I can move but not stand for long

Aw thats ok then that you aren't getting any grief as such from them just now. Are you getting movement regularly these days? I've still only felt the jellybean once :cry:

its eitherregular every evening or regular gas lol
seemed to enjoy harry potter earlier, got prodded a few times

Evening Ladies :hugs:

So sorry ozzie you are having such a shite time :( sending lots of :hugs:

Great news about your scan vbaby :) in time for Christmas too :lol:

Madcat hon we are hoping to book a 3d/4d scan in the New Year too finances permitting as its not cheap and I keep trying to justify spending the cash on it :dohh: I think I will be spending my Christmas gift cash on it at least I will feel better :lol: We were thinking 27/28wks too :thumbup:

Glad you had a nice not eventful day Peanut....makes a change :lol:

Dare I think :blue:

and vbaby :pink: however Gilz am sorry but :blue: for you, I just dont see :pink: :wacko:

Great news on the pram Sequeena although not so great for your OH and the misunderstanding :growlmad:

Well my day started a bit crap and then ended in a right giggle when my wonderful boss decided to flood our kitchen :rofl: We had a blockage in the sick which was half full...now I dont know if you Ladies know what a commercial kitchen sink looks like but its massive :wacko: kinda like one of those big deep belfast sinks :thumbup: Well it was half full so genius decides to take the u-bend off with the tiniest pot underneath to catch the water well it was bit like trying to pee in one of the pee bottles we are given without spilling a drop and water gushed like a river all over the kitchen going under appliances the lot LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO....me and the other supervisor sort of looked at each other and looked away whilst trying not to pee ourselves laughing :rofl: Hes been well horrid to us for a couple of weeks now so it was time he got payback :) We just got on with cooking etc ..and left him to mop it all up....it took him absolutely ages :rofl:

Molly hon you are as bad as me....what can I say.....we should go to the knackers yard together :rofl:

By the way Ladies I am relatively pain free right now just achey as I managed to pop my pelvis back into place last night...I only hope I dont manage somehow to pop it out again :(

I hope so :rofl:

A customer asked my colleague for a `bag` today (for her purchases) and my colleague said to me `shes wants a bag Charmaine you`d better get out there!` So I said `I`m an knackered old bag will I still do?` :rofl: So funny!

Madly I'm happy with team blue I'd quite like a boy. Of course I'll be happy with a little girl too.

Just had a wee :cry: was explaining to my OH that I think my work are going to reject my flexible working application. Typical man his response was "well I'm sure there are worse of children" How is that helpful silly man, yes there are worse off children but doesn't mean I want my baby to spend everyday with a child minder and I only get to bath him/her and then bed.

lol, i'm trying to remember the bleeding exercises I have to do. I wwas amuzingly thinking that one exercise is getting my knee on my chest, If that position is needed dueing labour i will drag the baby out myself i can not use my legs as leverage

gah silly man, I hope you make enoughfor the cost to equal out

Oh Gilz hon :hugs: Men just do not get it :nope: Honestly garrrrrrrrrrrr! David (DH) is just as bad :trouble: ..... big :hugs: hon and you dont know its going to get turned down maybe theres a few things to discuss/work out....hold faith it may just work out fine :kiss:

It's catch 22 really Molly. Its roughly £35 per day for nursery and I'd lose nearly double that for each day I didn't work so that's not a solution either. My OH makes good money so he'll be able to pay for at least half the nursery.

I'm maybe just being weird and hormonal today just feeling quite stressed about how little time the baby will be spending time us if he/she is in nursery 5days a week and my OH is only home 2 out of 14 days.

awww gilz drives you nuts don't it. Matts going to bedoing 9 shifts on 5 offplus overtime next year so canreally empathise. atleast he won't be home to get annoyed at doing doing night feeds alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->