Mother of all conception months Graduates

I can sympathise. My OH is a nights duty manager so apart from paternity leave, days off and holidays I will be doing night feeds and mostly things in the day by myself, and handling all the animals :cry: I will manage it but right now I have no clue how.

ohh what animals have you got?

Nights suck don't they eugh

I have a German Shepherd, a mastiff, a collie/terrier rescue and 4 cats.

I hate nights but it pays.

Ladies I know it seems so hard to believe right now but you will get into a routine once your babies are born and you will manage...we just do :)....I dont know how but it all falls into place :thumbup:

Gilz hon try not to worry hon until you have heard what work have to say....you may be worrying over nothing and it may all work out :hugs:

I'm sure you are right Madly, today my boss just threw me she's usually very straight to the point sort of yes or no person.

Suppose I'll either find out on Friday or next week depending on how quickly the snow melts and I can get back into the office :shrug:

Hon there may be paperwork or some fine tuning of how things will work or anything such like.... :) think positive thoughts :thumbup:

Well Ladies am off to bed :) so I will bid you all goodnight :kiss:

Morning lovelies:baby:

Happy 21 weeks to myself and peanut&Vbaby tomorrow. I was so busy concerntrating on scan day i didnt notice this extra week slip past.

Im thinking i might paint the rocking chair today.

OMG baby is size of a banana, now thats not bad(depending if its a big one or not!)

Morning Madcat!

Happy 21 wks to you and Peanut and Vbaby and happy 17wks to me :happydance:

I do really love your rocking chair it's lovely, are you changing the colour of the paint or just refreshing the original paint?

Happy new weeks everyone!

Madcat I hope you'll be using water based paints!

I'm not great this morning courtesy of Byron keeping us awake most of the night then waking us proper at half 5. Finally showered now. Got to walk the dog and get into the office for a meeting at noon. Boo. Driving as it's the middle of the day so that's something.

How is everyone today? I've been having mild period pains for a few days now. I guess more stretching.

So not in the mood to meet my manager and have my appraisal!

Aw Peanut that's not good Byron kept you up.

I'm still working from home as the roads aren't safe here at all. I'm also terrified to go back out in my car. After the complete lack of help from the general public when I got stuck several times on Monday I just don't want to go out. It's so pathetic I'm a really confident driver as well.

Happy new weeks everyone!

Madcat I hope you'll be using water based paints!

I'm not great this morning courtesy of Byron keeping us awake most of the night then waking us proper at half 5. Finally showered now. Got to walk the dog and get into the office for a meeting at noon. Boo. Driving as it's the middle of the day so that's something.

How is everyone today? I've been having mild period pains for a few days now. I guess more stretching.

So not in the mood to meet my manager and have my appraisal!

its a gloss paint, but one with no fumes, especially choosen by DH for me to use lol!.

I had a few stretching pains, but they were up the sides of my tummy a few days ago for about 2 days.

Morning Madcat!

Happy 21 wks to you and Peanut and Vbaby and happy 17wks to me :happydance:

I do really love your rocking chair it's lovely, are you changing the colour of the paint or just refreshing the original paint?

not really changing the colour by much, its old, and looks like it been sanded down ready to paint(but obviously never got done). Im suppossed to be getting a sewing machine for xmas, so im thinking of making some cushions for it in the new year!

Happy 17 weeks to you!!:happydance:

Happy new wks to everyone for today and tomorrow!!!!
madcat it would want to be a big banana!,baby is now 10inchs long!!Thay sounds huge doesn't it!!
My belly really popped in the last couple of days so I can really see baby took a stretch,and I've had period type cramps and ligament pain too for last 2 days.

Have my gp appointment today,so will finally get to hear my lo on doppler again.Shay is really looking forward to hearing it too,bless him!If you heard the barrage of questions he had for me this morning,it was so funny.
How did the baby get there?Is there loads of pieces in my tummy that are going to join together to make a baby?when the baby does a wee does it come out in my wee?Is the baby gonna come out of my mouth or my belly button???Don't know where he heard the mouth thing!!!!
Its great he's so interested.Is oliver the same madly??
Oran hasn't a clue,still too young,just gives my belly a wee rub now and again!

I think the antibiotics are kicking in. Still threw up this morning and last night, but it wasn't as much in comparison to what I was throwing up before. Heading back to bed to try and relax and keep the medicine down. Took an anti-nausea pill so hopefully it will kick in as well xx

Happy new wks to everyone for today and tomorrow!!!!
madcat it would want to be a big banana!,baby is now 10inchs long!!Thay sounds huge doesn't it!!
My belly really popped in the last couple of days so I can really see baby took a stretch,and I've had period type cramps and ligament pain too for last 2 days.

Have my gp appointment today,so will finally get to hear my lo on doppler again.Shay is really looking forward to hearing it too,bless him!If you heard the barrage of questions he had for me this morning,it was so funny.
How did the baby get there?Is there loads of pieces in my tummy that are going to join together to make a baby?when the baby does a wee does it come out in my wee?Is the baby gonna come out of my mouth or my belly button???Don't know where he heard the mouth thing!!!!
Its great he's so interested.Is oliver the same madly??
Oran hasn't a clue,still too young,just gives my belly a wee rub now and again!

Hahahahah!!!:haha:
Classic questions!, OMG, where do you start??

Why won't the midwife ring! *stamps foot* :haha:

vbaby love those questions!

Got another phonecall from court just now... got told the jury gave the verdict... I told them that was rather obvious as it was a jury trial!! :dohh:

I know,didn't think i'd have to deal with questions like that so soon!!
Just told him the baby started off as an egg and its like magic,they just grow into babies,and when he asked where it came out I wasn't telling him the truth so said my belly button,hate lying to him,but hey he doesn't even know what a vagina is!He knows boys have willies but thinks girls just have 2 bums lol!!
Will be interesting during nappy changes if we do have a girl!

Sure some days I have questions like,whats electricity?but what does it look like?
And he NEVER stops talking.This 2 wks playschool has been shut have been very long!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->