Mother of all conception months Graduates

Yeah I have to say Vbaby I think I'd also have gone the with belly button exit strategy if I was in your position :haha:

Ahhhhhh stupid phone keeps double posting

Midwife just bumped me up by 4 days :D My first appointment with her is on Sunday :D

V baby, looking forward to the questions if you have a girl!:haha:

Ive just put together a photo book(for DHs xmas present), of us renovating our house this year, its been a huge project, but it also used to be DH's family/childhood home up until 1990(it was found again in a time warp).

So ive put this photo book together, and added 2 extra pages with Baby B's scans on, capture saying " Baby B decided he would quite like to live here too, 20 weeks, 2010."
And i got all emotional!:dohh::cry: lol

Ordered now, hope he likes it.

Awwww Madcat thats so lovely.

My christmas present for my OH is crap this year, he wanted to buy a private registration so gave him half the money for that. Not very exciting is it :shrug:

I think we oush exciting to the limit, Fridge Freezer for us I dn't think matt likes it to much he says he don't like x-mas but has still been asking aboutr prezzies strange man

Aww madcat,you big softy!!Thats a lovely pressie.I cry at the drop of a hat,coronation street last night near done me in altogether!!

Back from docs now,all is good.She could barely keep up with baby with the doppler,can't believe I still can't feel it,sooo annoying.

Anyone else else feel the need to buy boxes of xmas chocolates just coz they're reduced??and then completely pig out????!!
I'm currently munching on a box of thorntons chocs that were reduced from 17.99 to 6.99!!Couldn't resist.My lo is gonna have a very sweet tooth!

I'm really not a sweety hand Vbaby but i have two tins of Cadbury Heros upstairs that are part of peoples christmas, i so want to raid them and eat all of the little Twirls :haha:

MMMmmmm twirls are my favourite!!!!!
I've a very sweet tooth,always have done.I never even keep chocolate or biscuits in the house or I will keep eating til they're gone!my dad does tha same so I must've got it from him!

Go on gilz,go and get the twirls!you can tape the tin back up!!!!:happydance:
Your baby wants some sugar :thumbup:

Boke!!!!!!!!!!
I just took a bite out of a marzipan chocolate,nearly threw up!
Why would they even put marzipan chocolate into a box of nice chocs?!!

I dont feel the need to buy chocolates because theyre reduced, i just have the need to buy them anyway!.

Im hoping MW doesnt find any more sugar trace in my samples, i dont want to be told to cut out sugar at xmas time:cry:

Anyone else belly button getting tender to touch??.

everything was aching last night, bump, hips... going to try a pillow to prop up these bits tonight.

oh no you can't have xmas without chocolate!
I'm already fuming there's no pate or soft cheeses,coz I love crackers with pate and brie at xmas time!

lol you lot I'm off sweets and and don't get hungry much so will be an easy x-mas no matter what lol.

Vbaby you are evil, but also slightly psychic i think cos i totally had considered opening the tin and taping it back up :rofl:

Marzipan should be banned it's the most disgusting thing ever, ewwwwwwww even the smell is gross!

Madcat hope you are comfier tonight with your pillows, my OH has just bought me dream genie pillow for my christmas as the pillow i have just now helps me when i lie on my side but it hurts me if i roll over onto my back.

if i do have to keep off the sugar i will still be asking MW if some is permited over xmas:dohh:

Dh is always telling me im tossing and turning in bed and taking over his half(aparently), i cant always get comfy though

Ive asked for a terrys chocolate orange as one of my christmas tree presents! lol.

My appitite left me in 2st tri, and for the early part of 2nd tri, but its well and truely back now!

I still don't have an appetite Molly i could just eat the little twirls.

I actually have no idea what i'm going to have for christmas dinner, i hate turkey so usually i have steak pie, but i've totally gone off stew so no steak pie for me this year.

I could seriously end up having toast while everyone else has turkey :haha:

I still don't have an appetite Molly i could just eat the little twirls.

I actually have no idea what i'm going to have for christmas dinner, i hate turkey so usually i have steak pie, but i've totally gone off stew so no steak pie for me this year.

I could seriously end up having toast while everyone else has turkey :haha:

I was worried about this up until about 5 weeks ago, i had totally gone off roasts(which i usually love), i had serious concerns about xmas dinner!.
I asked a friend when she got her appitite back, she told me about 13 weeks, well 13 weeks came and went and i was still not hungry, it seemed to return on or just after 16/17 weeks i think.

Oh well there is maybe hope for me yet Madcat.

If all else fails i can eat loads of roast potatoes and veg followed by chocolate!!

Hi all! I'm back home. My appraisal was fine because I am A number 1. Not working now and don't care. I'm working late tomorrow up in Blackburn.

Trying to remember what's been said...

Sequeena yay on your early mw appointment.

Gilz sorry you're feeling rubbish about driving. I totally understand. After my accident in Feb (totally not my fault and nothing I did) I felt so vulnerable. It was horrible driving after that plus I was in a series of courtesy cars that were all really different to drive.

Madcat my belly button is hideous. I hate it at the best of times but in pregnancy it transforms to a giant old man's 50p belly button and half my stomach feels like people poking in it. :sick: Plus my split muscles are sore. It starts at the belly button as that's the widest point. So sore.

I'd like chocs but I only want really good ones. No cadburys for me. What I really want is thorntons mint crisp bar but they stopped making them. :cry:

Oh I forgot your boy's questions vbaby! They are ace! Lol. I'm a biologist so will totally explain the functions of pregnancy and birth. Probably in such a dry scientific way Byron never asks again! :rofl: Think I'm nearly sorted to get Byron an anatomically correct girl baby doll to prepare him for his sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->