Mother of all conception months Graduates

MMMmm,yes,i'm starting to get a bit achey in bed too.And i'm needing to get up again for a pee at about 3 or 4.Had been sleeping thru there for a few wks.

Mad cat i've a tender bit just to the left of my belly button.Doc said thats where my uterus is pushed up to now so there's lots of squashing of organs and stuff going on around there,nice!!

lol correct doll lol

Try taking a kids plate with you for dinner then you can actually finish all those lovely x-mas goodies lol

If I get dinner with the parents I will have one of the small plates and attempt seconds, I don't like puddings much so will just enjoy pigs in blankets.

I know peanut,he completely stumped me,I was speechless.Its just never a topic thats come up.he's seen me get out of the shower and stuff and knows i've no willy but never asked anything else about what I did have!just a bum!!!
I think he'd have nightmares if I told him where the baby came from,so just a little white lie til he's a bit older.He's just turned 4 so i on't think its necessary yet!!

Peanut I just ate half a box of thorntons chocs!!Now i probably won't have my dinner.My poor lo!

Gilz you might get your love of food back just in time.with shay mine came back at 18wks,so there's still hope.With oran and this 1 the love of my food never left!

noo can't get it back as I have been told no real exercise, i'm happy with veg and 1 meal a day

Watching are you smarter then your 10 year old for the first time. Dunno why, I hate game shows. I can't believe how totally easy it is! I could easy get £10k if Byron was 10. The woman of it is so annoying. Going to spend the money on hot tubs and rose wine. Blimey, some of us could do with it to keep a roof over our head!

My god she doesn't recognise Einstein. She wasn't sure a crab is an invertebrate. She had butterflies spelling accessible. Omg she's dropping out because she doesn't know Einstein. :nope:

You don't need a 10 yr old child to go on it Peanut anyone can apply. You should go on it and win some baby funds :thumbup:

furry grey looking guy lol.

i'm not sure what a crab is accept goodin a sandwhich lol.

I'm blaming pregnancy brain for my lackof general knowledge right now.

Lol Molly. She had to choose between a fish, crab and snake, which was an invertebrate. It also said she had a-level biology. How you that without knowing what an invertebrate is I don't know!

oh now that i could answer mulitple choise is my specialty.
lol watching a birth on tv and the woman is squeaking

Is it on now? I'm so bored. Tv is crap.

Looks like tuition fees have through. :(

Weird question but are tops of anyone elses bum cheeks sore? It's not my that's sore it's like a weird invisible line across the top of my bum :blush:

Ok, feeling a bit better.....I'm going to have to get blood thinning shots :-( Midwife phoned them into my doctor who I see tomorrow morning. The antibiotics seem to be kicking in nicely.....I managed a bit of a burger just now.....it's going to be a shakey few days before we fly, but I think I'll get there. Please keep me in your thoughts xx

That's good they are looking after you Ozzie. The injections aren't too bad I've been doing them for weeks now. At least it's just until you go on holiday :thumbup:

Weird question but are tops of anyone elses bum cheeks sore? It's not my that's sore it's like a weird invisible line across the top of my bum :blush:

mine have never been sore, or do you mean a bit bruised like (the bum bones rather than cheeks?), because ive had/have that !:winkwink:

Yeah Madcat I thought it was the fleshy bit the was sore until I got in the bath but it's definitely the boney bit that is sore. I'm assuming that must be the top of the back of my pelvis or thereabouts.

lol there speeks the woman who was pooping herself ova injections.

Well done Ozzie

Welcome to the relms of SPD Gilz, my physio gave me a special way to sit which is a bit like a duck with its bum cheeks spread lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->