Mother of all conception months Graduates

Meh sounds like SPD to me ladies!

I was told I have it aswell when I went for my booking in appointment due to a previous pelvic and hip injury from a car accident and thats why I have got it!

Hope it is kinder on you than me :cry:

Sofie I though I had it early you beat me. Apparently I'm Hypermobile so bend any which way

lol there speeks the woman who was pooping herself ova injections.

Well done Ozzie

Oh I still cry everynight when I do the injections Molly, but they aren't a problem when a nurse is doing them for you.

Really hope this isn't the beginning of SPD as I already have knackered hips as it is. There are only so many things one body can have wrong with it :rofl:

I think i have to try get an earlier physio appointment. My tummy muscles are really stinging. :(

I know sucks huh.
Trade you not being able to walk for doing the injections.
Hugs I'm trying to think nearly half way there

Hi all..

been out of action a couple of days after a fall on the ice :cry:
had to take a couple of days off work. bum.
Was so tired after third 12 hour day, and had such alot of horrible things to deal with rushed down our snicket two hours late finishing and splat :wacko:

set off sciatica big time but thankfully things settling. Straight back to a telling off about getting behind on my admin work :growlmad:

anyhoo, have tried to catch up and had a few giggles on the way. Not read all but found what I was looking for....

MatCat :blue:
Peanut :pink:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Big congrats to you both, you must be so excited! I cant imagine what it is like to know what sex the babe is!

So is it Vbaby next to find out (hopefully!!:thumbup:)??

:wave: loopy. Can't believe you fell! :(. I take it baby's ok? Hope you're ok.

Thanks loopy. Its a hugue relief knowing the sex& knowing all babies bits are intact& working properly!!.

You dont sound too good though, are you and baby ok???

Yeah Madcat I thought it was the fleshy bit the was sore until I got in the bath but it's definitely the boney bit that is sore. I'm assuming that must be the top of the back of my pelvis or thereabouts.

ah well yes, ive had this on and off, off at the moment, but i know what you mean!!

Aw Loopy hon hope you and the baby are ok :hugs:

Madly's scan is next I think then me and vbaby on the 23rd.

Weird pregnancy thing of the day, ate a packet of quavers which were yummy but then had to get out of the bath to brush my teeth cos my quaver breath was making me boke!!

Thanks ladies :flower:

am much better. It was the second fall in two days, I had thick grippy sole boots on too so its not like I was teetering on silly shoes.

Both were because I was rushing, the first was when I came out of one unit at work and was going to another call and slipped on black ice (i thought it was just wet). It was in the dark in a car park and was only lit by some lights nearby, so difficult to see.

The second again was because I was so tired and desperate to get home and in my bed after a long horrible day. First thing I did was listen to :baby:, who was yet disgruntled at the imposition again. Wow, :baby: really hates me listening! Felt sorry for myself once I knew everything was ok.

Still a bit stiff, but much better. And a whole weekend of nights to look forward to :growlmad:

Taking some annual leave next week, cant wait.

How is everyone? xx

Oh and Gilz, loved the lil bump how cute!

Wish I was a slim as you! I agree with the others, you are going to look like a celebrity yummy mummy with a gorgeous neat bump :flower:

I have a little bump, and another ontop of it. I think the top bump is full of the guts that used to be in the bottom bump :wacko:

Living quietly Loopy my oh has been away for nearly a fortnight and isn't back til the 17th. Just working and walking the dog and trying not to get stuck in the snow again like the 8 hours I was stuck on Monday.

Not one of our footpaths been salted and it was over a week before the roads were. It's been lethal but has warmed today and rained so lots has started to melt thank god. Prepared to spend 15 mins deicing the car only to find it all wet!

I'm ok thanks loopy. Except the nausea, sore tummy muscles and itchiness. :blush: Is anyone else itchy (yes I do mean there)? No funny discharge or bad smells. Nothing to suggest infection at all and i've had it since before my last mw appointment when my pee was all clear.

Awww Gilz not surprised you are feeling lonely :cry:
I read about your mammoth trip home, read it out to OH. Reminded him how grateful we should be down here where the snow isnt too bad. Sounded an absolute nightmare. Being pregnant makes it even worse. Like you said, often nobody helps, all too busy with their own issues.

Peanut, just reading about you anatomical take on childbirth questions. I am the same. My DS informed his primary school teacher that a 'thigh bone' was really a 'femur' etc. Often wondered if the way I answered the Big Sex Questions was way too scientific. He is 15 now, may just ask him! And I am sooo gonna apply for that game show - could do with £50k! And thanks to the new coalition government, so will every other medical student in the country. I am so glad I have already come out the other side, otherwise would have even bigger debts to repay :growlmad:

Loopy HUgs,

Wrapping the prezzies for my baby cousins and thinking of who else needs presents damn it's a long list we can't afford

Check you out Molls I havent even bought a present yet!

Sorry to hear you have been in so much pain. We are a right bunch arent we? x

Not one of our footpaths been salted and it was over a week before the roads were. It's been lethal but has warmed today and rained so lots has started to melt thank god. Prepared to spend 15 mins deicing the car only to find it all wet!

I'm ok thanks loopy. Except the nausea, sore tummy muscles and itchiness. :blush: Is anyone else itchy (yes I do mean there)? No funny discharge or bad smells. Nothing to suggest infection at all and i've had it since before my last mw appointment when my pee was all clear.

Oh Peanut you have suffered more than most of us put together, poor you. I have been so lucky, my clumsiness has been my main problem. No real pregnancy aches, which is ok now I know bubs is safe. Its weird isnt it how some of us suffer and others dont. Weird.

I had some itching which has now stopped, just came and went on its own.

we travel tomorrow to see them.

I don't feel the pain so much I'm too used to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back