Mother of all conception months Graduates

vbaby hon I havent had the questions from Oliver yet probably because he experienced my sister going through pregnancy and having her baby girl in Feb this year so he has any questions answered for now :) He told us he thought a baby came out of your little toe :rofl: and we just left it at that but cause my sister had a c-sec he now thinks the Dr will cut my tummy and take baby out :thumbup: He knows daddy had to give mummy a baby but hasnt asked any questions further on that matter...thank godness for that :lol: and he does see me naked and understands girls have a `lulu` and boys have a `willy` He also asked a million and one questions a day and never shuts up :rofl: He is so commical and keeps me very amused too :) Take this evening for instance we went into Leeds town after school and on the way back he wanted to know why he couldnt see through the bus windows??? So I said that they were dirty and the busy needed a wash! He replied `well hadnt I better tell the bus driver so he can do it???` So funny everyone on the bus was howling :lol:

Congrats on the ticker movers for today...madcat and peanut and vbaby for tomorrow

Loopy so sorry to hear you have been laid up.....take things easier from now on esp where the bad weather is concerned :hugs:

FXED ozzie things will work out before you fly :thumbup:

FFS. Just typed out a massive reply on my phone then hit done by mistake and tapped on a stupid bloody ad and so lost everything. I give up.

FFS. Just typed out a massive reply on my phone then hit done by mistake and tapped on a stupid bloody ad and so lost everything. I give up.

Oh Peanut i do that all the time on my phone it's soooo annoying.

Happy 20wks Madly :happydance: you're half way there now!! Oliver sound like a little cutie pie with all his questions :thumbup:

Well i made it to work today, had a teeny little :cry: in the car before i left, then got myself together and i'm here in one piece. Roads aren't great but they are passable. Have thoroughly learnt my lesson though, if it starts to snow here again i will be going home straight away, instead of sitting at my desk trying to keep my boss happy.

Happy 20 weeks madly!:happydance:(seems like we have all already come a long way together!)

I tried the pillow between my knees&a bit under my bump last night, well, i didnt ache at all, so maybe it works.

Ive woken up feeling more pregnant today than any other day so far, bump seems bigger, even found HB in my tummy instead of down in my pelvis (now thats 1st), i woke a few times to feel baby B fidgeting!.

Not one of our footpaths been salted and it was over a week before the roads were. It's been lethal but has warmed today and rained so lots has started to melt thank god. Prepared to spend 15 mins deicing the car only to find it all wet!

I'm ok thanks loopy. Except the nausea, sore tummy muscles and itchiness. :blush: Is anyone else itchy (yes I do mean there)? No funny discharge or bad smells. Nothing to suggest infection at all and i've had it since before my last mw appointment when my pee was all clear.

Peanut, i get the occassion itching 'down there', and my discharge is just the same as always, it is just occassional though.

Glad you got a comfy nights sleep with your pillow Madcat, it really makes all the difference waking up not sore and achey.

Also yay on the moving heartbeat, i had a listen to the jellybean last night and he/she is still right down at my hair line so not any further up as yet.

Glad you got a comfy nights sleep with your pillow Madcat, it really makes all the difference waking up not sore and achey.

Also yay on the moving heartbeat, i had a listen to the jellybean last night and he/she is still right down at my hair line so not any further up as yet.

im sure baby B's heartbeat will be right down there again by tomorrow, he does move ALOT, even durrin the 5 mins i have the doppler out it switched from one side to the other!.

Ive just read this , so all girlies 21 weeks...take a look
Your Pregnancy: Week 21
Twenty-one is a magic number. It means independence. It means you just won a hand of blackjack. In pregnancy terms, it means you have gotten over the hump and you only have 19 weeks left!
OMG!, not long when they put it like that is it!

I know i keep thinking about how long it is til May and then my midwife reminded me that i could more realistically have the jellybean anytime from 32weeks because of my kidney. That's only the end of march!

I know i keep thinking about how long it is til May and then my midwife reminded me that i could more realistically have the jellybean anytime from 32weeks because of my kidney. That's only the end of march!

wow, that puts a different slant on things. would they induce you because of kidney problems, or was she saying it could be natrual?

If it goes the same way as with Byron only 17 weeks left for me! But I'm hoping not.

I think I'll try my post again now I'm on the laptop! Itching - glad it's not just me. Had some early on and got worried about thrush but again no other symptoms and it disappeared. Just started back again back few days and getting annoying but it's not sore looking (or at least it wasn't before last night when suddenly I couldn't see anymore because of bump!!). I had it when I had my MW appointment last time and pee was fine. I think it must just be one of those annoying things.

Loopy I think I hide behind the science a bit. It's easy to talk about the mechanics and not being able to remember myself a time when I didn't know the fundamentals I'm anxious my kids don't have odd misconceptions about it all when they start school. I can deal with the relationship side of it when they're a bit older. You know, it's something mummies and daddies do to make kids whne they're older, here's how it happens. That'll do for now. (Well not now, Byron wouldn't have a clue what I was on about!)

So we had a terrible night last night. Byron was up a lot of it with DH who eventually brought him in as he was very hot, a little raised temp, and very upset. We were still reading him stories at 5am. Yawn. Slept in til nearly 9 though. I'm also working late tonight so don't need to worry about work so much this morning which is always nice. This morning he is absoutely over the moon though! Plus we received an anonymous gift of Pumpkin Patch clothes. I think I know who they're from.

Gilz you make sure you do get out of work if it looks threatening. Down here our snow has almost all gone and I am thrilled! It's supposed to freeze again after the weekend which will be much more manageable if there's no snow.

wow, that puts a different slant on things. would they induce you because of kidney problems, or was she saying it could be natrual?

If my kidney really starts to get under pressure they would book me in for a section as early as required really. Apparently people with kidney issues like mine tend to have early babies. But the kidney problems also could trigger early labour too, in which case i may end up having a section anyway.

The obstetrician wouldn't go into much detail when i saw her a couple of weeks ago as it's still early but basically my kidney wouldn't cope with a long drawn out labour so if it's not a quick one i'm likely to end up with a section.

Then if you factor in my weird shaped uterus if the baby gets in breech position it will be a physical impossibility for he/she to turn round so again i'd get a section.

Bottom line is the chances are slim of me having a natural birth, but i'm holding on to the slim chance :haha:

Ah i see, lets hope your kidney behaves itself, poor kidney!!.

i have my eye on a maternity top on ebay today, something tidy for christmas day for me to wear, with heating / fire on we always end up getting too warm, and i started to realise im going to have to take one of my jumpers off to reveal and ill fitting t-shirt :dohh:.

Apart from one pair of jeans which were dear, from mothercare(but fit beautifully) ive only really been using ebay, i know i wont be in these clothes for that long, plus we are on one income now so ebay seems to be doing me ok!

I really should look at ebay for some clothes Madcat, i have to admit it's just complete lazyness. I haven't really bought much top wise at all, just a couple of stripey t-shirts from next which were a £10 each i think.

I have no idea what im going to wear on christmas day at all, if it wasn't for my stupid giant boobies i'd still fit in all of my dressy tops.

I really should look at ebay for some clothes Madcat, i have to admit it's just complete lazyness. I haven't really bought much top wise at all, just a couple of stripey t-shirts from next which were a £10 each i think.

I have no idea what im going to wear on christmas day at all, if it wasn't for my stupid giant boobies i'd still fit in all of my dressy tops.

i know, some clothes just look terrible if youre big up top, the clothes just dont hang right do they?.

i just had the realisation about xmas day and the clothes situation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->