Mother of all conception months Graduates

I'm going to try ginger biscuits then some lillipops from the chemist. Gah why me lol

I have been having feelings of nausea for a few days but not the actual full out ms. I do feel for you sequeena.

Oh and thanks madcat. I was looking at my belly trying to figure out what it's deal is. At least it's normal. 5 days til my first visit. :dance:

When does madly have her scan?

Hey girls!!
Delighted to get up this morning and see the snow is finally starting to melt!!!!
Hope we can get back to normal nxt wk!!

Happy half way there madly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god gilz,to think you might have your baby way before the rest of us,march sounds really soon!fingers crossed all goes well and you have your chance at a normal delivery.x

I actually got 2 maternity dresses on the sale rail in dorothy prekins!got 1 for 7euro and 1 for 10!!
You could dress them up with tights and heels,or dress them down with leggings and boots,which is what i'll be doing!
I also got jeans and a top in the new look sale,so i'm sorted!

Starting to get really excited now,especially at the age shay is,he's sooo excited.I just can't wait til xmas eve!
plus have the added excitement of my scan on the 23rd!!!!
they're nice and comfy

that was meant to be sorry!
obviously,my typing and baby brain combined!

Vbaby it sounds like it is going to be a magical Christmas for you all, with your little boys and a scan on the 23rd! How wonderful, its what it is all about :flower:

I wish I could find out just before Christmas !! hee hee xxx

Vbaby, father christmas came round on his float last night(charity)...
i love that, but i wished we had our baby this christmas, next year will be very special!

Well just out of my meeting with my boss, and they declined my fleixble working application :cry:

Don't know what to do now, i'm really gutted.

Well just out of my meeting with my boss, and they declined my fleixble working application :cry:

Don't know what to do now, i'm really gutted.

oh thats really Sh*t, im gutted for you.

are you full time at the moment?:shrug:

Having lo's just makes xmas so magical.Xmas eve is soo great,we always get our showers and baths early and get our new jammies on(even dh is forced to wear jammies)!order a chinese and eat it in front of the fire watching xmas dvd's!
Then i'm like a complete child,once the boys go to bed and are sleeping I have all their toys down,and spend about an hr arranging them on the couchs so they can see everything when they come in!
And then me and dh have to sit on the floor for the rest of the evening coz the couches are full of toys lol!!!!We usually drink loads of wine,so this yr I might just have a wee half glass!
Its also my birthday on xmas day,which completely sucks:cry:I'll be 35:cry:which also sucks!!!!!
Then when the boys waken,they come into our bed for a few mins,and we all get our dressing gowns on,then I run down with the video camera to catch their expressions once they walk into the sitting room!
Shay was priceless last yr,such a great age!I never want them to grow up:cry:

Loopy i'm being naughty with my scan,should really wait til 24 wks at least for it,but I just can't!!!
Hope you're feeling ok after your falls.x

Gilz thats really crappy about work.x.maybe they'll reach some sort of compromise with you.Can you work 1 or 2 days at home?Was it the 3 day suggestion they rejected?x

Yeah Madcat, and i don't want to change that i still want to work full time, but i want to work 3 days from the house and 2 from the office.

I'm a database manager so already do my job from home when i'm sick and the likes of this week with the snow so i don't know what the big deal is.

Vbaby yeah it was the three day proposal they rejected, i asked about applying for the two days from home and was told that "we don't really like flexible working"

I am sorry to hear that Gilz what a bummer. Like you said it seems a bit odd when you do it anyway.

Peanuts your girl on this one - she has a bucketful of advice when it comes to this employment stuff.

I dont really know what to say hun. Seems a bit unfair. If you can do your job at home, why not? I wish I could! Thinking about going into the botox business - at least I could do that from home!!

Things could be worse i suppose Loopy. I'll just need to really have a think about what i want to do, as i really don't want to be trailing to work everyday and picking the baby up only to go home bath and bed.

thats a shame gilz, seems no reason why you cant work from home, sure theyre not trying to be difficult by saying no to you so that you look else where, or go part time?.

I cut my toe nails last night, now im sure this isnt anything anyone is interested in,:haha: but jese its getting difficult,im not sure how much longer i will be able to do this?, so whats the deal with toenail cutting??.

on a brighter note, although its taken me a while to realise this, i no longer have any spare tyres or muffin tops! lol, even as a child i had these, for the 1st time in my life, my stomach is Smoooootheee! LOL!:haha:

I really don't know if they are trying to force my hand Madcat, i can't see how me being a part time member of staff would work for them either if they are saying they can't cope with my only being in the office 2 days a week.

I was thinking about the toe nail thing too the other day. I seriously hate people touching my feet, so don't know how i'm going to de-claw myself once i get bigger :rofl:

Congrats on your smoooooothhhh bump :thumbup:

I really don't know if they are trying to force my hand Madcat, i can't see how me being a part time member of staff would work for them either if they are saying they can't cope with my only being in the office 2 days a week.

I was thinking about the toe nail thing too the other day. I seriously hate people touching my feet, so don't know how i'm going to de-claw myself once i get bigger :rofl:

Congrats on your smoooooothhhh bump :thumbup:

De-claw! lol!!!:haha::haha::haha:
i wont have anyone touch my feet either, thats a no no, theres either a knack to it and i'll find out what that is, or im going to have very very very long nails by the time i hit that maternity ward!!!

The other thing is, i just cant stop peeing, MW told me to drink loads of water, ive never been one to drink gallons, but im following the advice, but god, i spend have my life on the loo now!

Midwife has cleared me to fly. I have to take fragmin injections before I fly and 24 hours after the flight. Managed some dry toast today. Totally knackered. One more doctor appointment at 3:40 and it's to bed for me. Gonna attempt packing tomorrow. *sigh*

The peeing thing should settle down again Madcat once your body is used to the extra fluid, fx'd anyway.

Wow!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1337408/Baby-girl-born-weighing-Christmas-pudding-home-time-festivities.html

Wow that's so impressive, what a little trooper!

My friend had her first son almost 12 weeks early, he was just 2lbs. He was in hospital for months but is a happy healthy little boy now who's 3 on the 23rd of Dec. It just shows you just how resilient our little jellybeans really are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->