Mother of all conception months Graduates

Your scan will be doubly exciting gilz coz you'll have oh home with you!!
Whens he home for xmas,and will he have a couple wks off?

Right now I have a feeling the jellybean is a boy, but wouldn't be surprises if I'm totally wrong :haha:

My OH is home from next Friday until the 4th of January so we get to spend a couple of weeks together which is fab :happydance:

Yay!!!boys are best!!
Thats great oh will be home for a couple wks!After your scan yous will be able to go out together and buy baby stuff!

morning ladies! been having some of that nausea more often now. No vomiting still but def. nauseous!

poor DH wanted to :sex: this am, and i told him i couldn't for fear that i might :sick: on him!

I know Vbaby I'm so excited to buy my first baby things!!

Oh Dare sorry you are feeling sick :hugs: probably best not to puke on your DH :haha:

Oh no dare,hope your nausea doesn't last too long.Def no sweet lovin' when you're feeling sick!dh willl just have to wait!

Evening Ladies :wave:

:wohoo: vbaby for kicks :)

Gilz hon so glad you and OH spoke about `pooling cash` :) Me and DH still have our separate bank accounts and we put equal amounts into our `joint` household bills account and then we pay for our own commitments ie mobile phone, credit cards out of our accounts but because DH earns more than me he pays for the food shopping each month and generally subs me if I am short cause I mostly pay for Olivers clothes etc for no other reason than I do shopping and he doesnt :lol: He hates any sort of shopping at all :dohh: but if Oliver needs summat and I am short or whatever he will give me cash :thumbup: I must admit I hate the thought of SMP pay cause it will mean me asking DH more often and after 11.5yrs together I still hate to ask him:rofl:

Well I worked today and then after work we took Oliver to have his hair cut and see Santa it was great :) I will try to upload a pic :thumbup:

Ladies I have a little confession :winkwink:.........................I think we may be Team :pink: :dohh: I was in the bath the other day and I was thinking about stuff as you do when you have some quiet time :lol: and ever since I havent been able to get it outta my head GIRL GIRL GIRL! DH thinks :pink: and so does my sister too :)

:dance: great on the mat wear ebay win madcat

oh Dare I hope the :sick:ness passes soon :hugs:

Aw madly,I was just after saying to the girls earlier I thought girl for you!!
But I am mostly wrong!
I'd say its just going around in your head coz your scan is in a few days.
Hope you get our wee boy,but I know you'll be happy either way.x

Thank vbaby :hugs:

tbh I dont care what our babys gender is :) I just cant wait until Tuesday :wohoo: to see him/her again!

It's weird madly I didn't have any inclination either way but the last week I've felt quite convinced the jellybean is a boy. So maybe your feeling are right too about your little girl!!

I feel like an old lady tonight I'm so bored and can't be arsed with goin to the pub where all my friends are so I'm sitting in my jammies watching utter crap on the tv.

:lol: Gilz if its any consulation I feel like an olde lady tonight too :dohh: I have DH throwing me some tea together...he has raided the freezer as we desparately need to do a decent shop and because I have been sending him for basics only for last few weeks cause I havent been arsed our stock has slowly dwindled....I am having fish fingers, potato waffles and beans :lol: sounds like something Oliver might have for tea but he has managed to dig me out a sticky toffe mini pud and custard for afters and I have some Galaxy choc so I guess it could be worse :rofl:

So Ladies heres my Little Man :)

1st pic is his 1st school photo in his 1st school uniform :cloud9: and the 2nd is the pic I took today on my mobi phone at the Santa visit :)

Attachments

• Oliver school pic.jpg
    Oliver school pic.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Oliver & Santa.jpg
    Oliver & Santa.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 4
Well I had a slice of pepperoni pizza which I didn't enjoy, I'm now munching my way through a bag of the rubbishest strawberry laces.

There must be something yummy out there to eat, but I have no idea what it would be. Actualy do you know what I do know what it'd be it'd be a mcdonalds strawberry milkshake!! That would mean me putting clothes on and getting in my car. Can I be bothered to do that I wonder?

Madly Oliver is soooo cute!!!

Thank you Gilz hon...I think he is but then am a biased mummy :lol:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm milkshake vanilla though for me :)

Hi all! Been to Wales to do my washing today! lol Catching up now with boring X Factor on in the background.

Gilz - if your OH wants to share you should stop being so stubborn! I think letting go of money issues is such a relief to every couple as it can be the cause of so many arguments. Not in a million years would he resent you I'm sure. You're earning and bearing his child and going through so much physically in order to do so. How could any partner resent that? He is probably so proud of you and wants so much to take care of you.

We went joint when we moved here. Got a joint account and the mortgage is linked to it. We also used capital from the last house to pay of any remaining debts (mine and joint) so it was kind of a fresh start financially. It took a few months to get all our salaries and bills out of the joint account. I still have one or two annual charity donations that go out of mine (we still have our own, just don't use them) that I can never be bothered to change over. I take charge of all the finances though. I understand better how things work and the best ways to balance things out. We couldn't have moved here at all had I not wangled a whole new way of sorting our money in order to be able to pay the monthly mortgage as houses were a lot more expensive here.

It's great you're going to chat with your OH Gilz. And you're so not sad for being excited about becoming a family, there's nothing better in life at all!

vbaby - glad you're finally getting some kicks!

Ugh I have a cough and sore throat. Swollen glands started last night on my way to my meeting. It sucks!

Aw Madly your little boy looks so grown up!

Thank you Peanut hon :hugs:

By the way I was :rofl: when I read your post about DH popping around to your neighbours with the washing :lol: How funny!

I cant believe I am Mummy to a 5yr old and also expecting my 2nd baby its so mad!

XFACTOR is boring me too :wacko:

X Factor has been beyond boring. Not seen it since Will and Gareth and only started this series because I was so ill and needed some TV to take my mind of my boring nights! I'll never watch again I think.

lol DH might need to take nappies again on Monday night! We'll be good for clothes for now. The engineer comes on Monday and reckons he knows what part we'll need and should be able to get that by Tue (though there'll be no-one in) or Wed. Nappies won't last that long!

Oh I don't watch xfactor or any reality type tv really. I tend to watch mostly football and csi type things :blush:

That's it I'm putting clothes on and going to mcdonalds. If there are no strawberry milkshakes I may have to kill someone :rofl:

Well we watch xfactor every year but this year its been liking watching paint dry :wacko: We also watch britains got talent but thats it in the way of reality TV!

Peanut I hope you get your washer sorted...we would be stuffed if ours broke esp with my work clothes which are always smelly and filthy from the kitchen at work :dohh:

Well the nappies are a real problem with no washer! It should be fine, it's only about 3 years old. Just a pain in the mean time.

I watch Strictly which I actually really quite enjoy. Don't watch anything else. As a general rule I hate reality TV.

I cant wait to find out what youre having madly, and some scan piccies, lets hope baby behaves too (have a sip of coke 20 mins before!!):baby:
is it tuesday you have your scan??, what time?.

Love your piccies, esp the santa one, i cant wait to take Baby B to see santa one day!!.

Does anyone else find that they get the strongest kicks (ones that you can actually watch) while soaking in the bath, ive just been sat in there for a good half and hour watching, mesmerised, durring the day the kicks are lower down and no quite so strong.

Fnished the xmas shopping today (couldnt park for the love of money!), DH wanted to get something in debnhams that i wasnt allowed to see, so i wondered off to the baby section, the 1st time ive had a proper look at anything blue. Then a woman wheeled her baby boy next to me, wearing a stripey bobble hat, i looked at him and just thought how unreal!(if you get me!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->