Mother of all conception months Graduates

Well done on finishing your shopping madcat! DH has nearly finished ours. :haha: Hoping to get to Christmas market tomorrow for last few things. Though my dad said he wants some socks and that my mum wants a tyre gauge! :dohh: What kind of presents are they?!

I keep meaning to look at girl's stuff on Pumpkin Patch. Maybe now...

Oh and I never get to have baths so I don't know!

Yes madcat baby Charlie goes mental when I get in the bath even more so if I have had a bar of galaxy just before hand as I found out the other day :rofl: was like a tidal wave LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! He also like to kicks my bladder when I am trying to eat which is kinda difficult as it makes me jump :wacko: and my food sometimes misses my mouth :lol:

My scan is Tuesday at 10.30am I will be sure to have some coke before hand and I thought I may take some galaxy choc with me too as this seems to create major movement :)

Yes madcat baby Charlie goes mental when I get in the bath even more so if I have had a bar of galaxy just before hand as I found out the other day :rofl: was like a tidal wave LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! He also like to kicks my bladder when I am trying to eat which is kinda difficult as it makes me jump :wacko: and my food sometimes misses my mouth :lol:

My scan is Tuesday at 10.30am I will be sure to have some coke before hand and I thought I may take some galaxy choc with me too as this seems to create major movement :)

Ooo look forward to the results on tuesday then!. i had about 6 swallows of coke, not too much but just a bit, i wanted enough to keep baby moving but not so much as he was hyper and the woman couldnt do the checks!.

funny that,about the bath!

Oh I shouldn't have looked!
https://debenhams.scene7.com/is-viewers/dhtml/images/spacer.gif
https://images.pumpkinpatchkids.com/img01/W10/IM/Flatshots/baby_basics/512030_whi_WLG.jpg

https://debenhams.scene7.com/is/image/Debenhams/225020323243?$PSPMedium$

i really want to buy one of these, for the winter!

Attachments

• imagesCAO13L7Z.jpg
    imagesCAO13L7Z.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 10
We have a grey bear one from Byron and a little leopard one that's not woolly. Thinking about it we might have some problems with them being 5 months as the seasons will be opposite!

Lovely clothes guys :thumbup: I'm back from mcdonalds with my yummy strawberry milkshake. Was totally worth getting dressed for!!

:rofl: cant believe you actually went to mcds Gilz hon :lol: Enjoy :)

I cant wait until Tuesday Ladies when I can hopefully start looking at gender specific clothes....I hardly have anything except if we are having :pink: cause then I have 4 HUGE bags of size 3-6mths clothes which were my Nieces upstairs :) I have a few of Olivers 1st things if we are having :blue: but I havent bought anything and I feel a desparate urge :rofl:

I had to go Madly otherwise I'd have spent all night lying in bed thinking about strawberry milkshake.

We have absolutely nothing clothes wise , I'm the oldest of 4 girls but none of my sisters have kids yet. Most of my friends had kids a while ago so no stuff there either. It'll be nice to buy all of the bits and pieces though.

Dh has a wispa lying on the kitchen work top, ive had mine earlier, but its killing me looking at his!.

Peanut, i hope they do those bear suits for 8 month olds!!

Dh told me today that MIL wants to take me shopping as she'll buy all the baby clothes we need nearer the time, i dont know whether to be pleased and "not to look a gift horse in the mouth" or feel like shes buying her way into baby B already, as she has also said she will get us the pram&cot!. It must be wonderful to flash the cash at people. I told DH i want to buy some of the clothes myself, on my own and a bit sooner (rather than nearer the time), just to make it feel a bit more real if nothing else.

Go on Madcat eat the wispa and then blame it on the cat :rofl:

i have to ask, what size baby clothes will you be buying for your new born, new born clothes or 0-3months?. we'll never know if we're having a 6lb'er or a 10lb'er, so i was wonderng what people buy.

i could do with knowing how many of each type of clothing to buy as well, ive just no idea. maybe in the new year we can put some sort of list together, esp for us 1st timers so havent the foggiest!:baby:

I think it was maybe Vbaby that said 0-3 was better as they grow out of newborn very quickly.

I could use a list not just for clothes but for blankets etc too. I really have no idea of how many of what to be buying :dohh:

I think it was maybe Vbaby that said 0-3 was better as they grow out of newborn very quickly.

I could use a list not just for clothes but for blankets etc too. I really have no idea of how many of what to be buying :dohh:

exactly, i need a complete list of everything we'll ever need, but for clothes, blankets, mittens etc etc i really need to know how many.

I think there's a list in the middle of the mothercare catalogue. I'll look it out tomorrow and see what Madly, Peanut and Vbaby think is missing from it.

I think there's a list in the middle of the mothercare catalogue. I'll look it out tomorrow and see what Madly, Peanut and Vbaby think is missing from it.

oh ok, i didnt know that.
Urrrghh, DH has been on his PS3 all evening since getting back from the cinema at 7.
Ive told him that hes not to be playing these games when our LO is around, not until after bedtime,i dont want LO getting goggle eyes from these games, sat infront of the box with a controller all day!.

I'm lucky my OH has the attention span of a goldfish for computer games so he never plays the playstation.

Unfortunately he is on his works night out down in englandshire somewhere and the drunken texts are already flowing. I can imagine that there will be a phonecall at some point sooo looking forward to that.

oh nice, my DH does drink, but rarely ever gets drunk, only once did he ever come home unable to walk straight(about 4yrs ago), woke me up and said "I think im a bit drunk", well i was terrified, terrified he was going to be sick, i was awake all night worried, then he was and even now i cant get the sound out of my head. I didnt have any breakie in the morning as i was off food(he was fine!), i went out and then came back and bleached everything. I think the realisation hit him then and hes never drunk/ or mixed his drinks like that.

think i might go to bed soon, put the tv on and nod off!:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->