Mother of all conception months Graduates

Just remember madcat hon stick to your guns with MIL over this :thumbup: I am going to have to re my MIL otherwise I will end up with a repeat of when I had Oliver and no way do I want THAT to happen :nope:

Ladies I have some good news :) Well I really wanted a 4d scan in say late Jan early Feb but was so worried about shelling out the cash when I know really it could be spent better on things for Charlie although I have been constantly been torn between that and paying the fee anyway for us to go and bond with baby Charlie as a family Oliver included as he cant go to our NHS one :thumbup: I havent been able to decide whats more important to me iykwim cause a 4d scan is nice but not essential although I want to include Oliver in this baby as much as possible and so that and the fact its our last baby and last chance at the experience I have found it so difficult to actually say `yes lets do it!` cause of the cost :dohh: Well I spoke with my Mum earlier and she told me she is giving me and DH cash which will cover half of the cost of the scan as our Christmas present :wohoo: I am so happy and on :cloud9: I know we still have to pay the other half ourselves but it makes me feel so much better and truthfully its what I wanted if anything for Christmas so it looks like I may get my Christmas wish :dance:

oh thats wonderful madly, theyre not cheap are they. like you we're going to have one end of jan, hopefully at 28 weeks(i have to phone the place beginning of the new year to book). its going to be a very strange but wonderful scan im thinking!

Hi all. :( I am ill. Just been coughing for about half an hour with most ending in a retch. I'll be really fed up if when not even feeling much sick I start vomiting from the cough. :(

We managed the Christmas markets and it was awful and we hardly bought anything. Managed to get the bare minimum of things we absolutely needed to get now except the Christmas cards so DH has to get some tomorrow. Got me some chocs and just had one and it's not even nice. :( Cough's better for tea and toast.

Oh no Peanut :hugs: I hope this passes really quickly...its just pants to be ill esp if choc tastes crap too :hugs:

I agree madcat I think 80-100.00 is the going rate for Leeds and although we have nearly all our baby equipment (from my sister) and really only need clothes, bedding and the odd other bit I still feel its really hard to justify shelling out the cash although I dont see it as a waste just not a nessecity. This is def our last baby and so that combined with Oliver not been able to come to the NHS scan I felt like if it was the only thing I asked for for Christmas this would be it because I dont need or want anything else right now :)

oh peanut, i cant believe what a shit time youre having with your health, you must be behond fed up with it these days, and if youre not retching from MS its from coughing, and i bet all that coughing doesnt do your ligaments much good either!.

this little girl is certainly making you work for her!!:baby:

Hugs Peanut.

£80 - 100 for a funky scan no fair they ARE £225 at the clinic we used for the early scan. We can get the cash back but its a huge outlay

Sorry Molly...I guess in that respect we are lucky :wacko:

Ladies I am off to bed and will be back on tomorrow eve as I am working tomorrow but I dont care cause am not on Tuesday and its our scan day :wohoo:

I just wanted to let you know....

a. MIL had agreed to go to Olivers nativity play in our place so at least my little man has someone there for him :)

and

b. We have def decided on babys name which was the agreement with DH in order to find out the gender on Tuesday :)

So :pink: Charlie Aine (pronounced o-n-ya) but she will be registered and christened Charlotte Aine
and :blue: Charlie William

So our baby has a name in plenty of time for our scan :lol:

Awww i still can't pronounce that. Go grany you have a function. Make sure she knows if she's not allowed a camera

Yay on your 4d scan Madly and getting your little beans name sorted before tomorrow :happydance:

Boo you aren't feeling well again Peanut, i'm hoping you are a little better by this morning.

Madcat i have to say you have far more patience than me, if my MIL was telling us she wanted to buy everything i'd let her help with some of the big stuff, but the rest i'd want to pick and choose as i like. It's maybe just me but i think getting all of the clothes etc especially for a first baby should be personal thing between the parents. Hopefully her helping you two this way doesn't lead to more hassle in the long run.

My bump has officially arrived, can't hold it in anymore, although weirdly it's super low down, all of you guys pictures your bump is much higher :shrug: I had normal non-mat boyfriend fit jeans on yesterday and they were fine, this morning got up and went to put on my usual work trousers and they fastened but sooo werent comfy so think that's me in the mat work trousers from now on.

Oh and Molly, i also love next baby clothes but we will probably only really buy outfits for special occasions etc from there. I couldn't afford to be kitting the baby out from head to toe in next, so there will be a lot of Asda and Matalan bits and pieces on the go :thumbup:

Morning all. Not well. Currently trying to get my breakfast to settle so that when I cough it doesn't revisit. :( Thinking of just taking the day sick. I have training I have to get to tomorrow so a day of rest will hopefully help. Haven't decided yet. Had so many sick days this year.

Apart from socks and sleepsuits we've never bought Next clothes but we've been leant them, my sister had loads, and bought some things. Byron's had two fancy outfits, one was from M&S as I fell in love with the velvet waistcoat, and the other was Monsoon sale. I love a lot of the Monsoon stuff but only ever buy in sale as it's sooo expensive. Sainsburys own is pretty good quality too. They have quite a nice range in the bigger shops.

We're planning to order some sleepsuits and leggings from Pumpkin Patch and some sale summer shirts for Byron. I want to make sure she is really a girl before buying anything too feminine or expensive!

Aw Peanut that's not good :hugs: if you could take a sick day today then maybe that would be a good idea.

Well that's me re-submitted my application to work from home after my mat leave finishes. This time i applied for 2 days from home and 3 from the office, and i've done it officially this time, not just to my manager so that if they refuse it again they need have a great reason and it needs to go on file! fingers crossed!

Well done gilz. :thumbup: I don't see how they can given that you already do it successfully!

Ugh my stomach muscles are going to be a shambles after all this coughing. Think I will take a sick day. Still huddled up in bed.

Did you get a date through for your physio yet Peanut?

Morning all

sorry you are poorly peanut :hugs:

waiting to finish last night, off to bed soon yay.
sleep today. back for another 12 hour one tomorrow.
annual leave thurs, fri and mon tues wed.
Thats when I START my Christmas shopping blah. Blame working all the time for my lack of disorganisation. Bum.

Catch ya later xx

Hi Loopy :flower:

Definitely get some sleep in and then enjoy your days off :thumbup:

Aw loopy hurry up your holiday!

Yeah gilz it's mid January, 10th I think.

Oh well at least you know it's on the way. I have this physio class thing on friday although i'm not really sure what they actually do there :shrug:

I would rather just have my proper physio appointment though.

Yeah but the class'll be better than nothing. Let us know what you do. Is it going to be like an exercise group maybe? There are standard physio exercises to help with spd so maybe it's doing those?

I called in sick. Feeling guilty until I cough then glad. It keeps alternating!

Still have to walk the dog and need to go to post office too plus washer engineer due this afternoon so not that restful a day!

I know there are a limited amount of places so i imagine they must show you exercises and such. I really hope it doesnt jusy focus on SPD though as that's not whats wrong with me. Mine is a pre-existing hip condition. Might post in 2nd tri and see if anyone has already been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->