Mother of all conception months Graduates

Well, im off on my jollies today, make sure you all behave & I'll be back tuesday!!.

not sure if BID's might have some news for us, keep an eye out just incase!!.

farewell :flower:

:wave: Madcat have an awesome time :kiss: We will miss you :hugs: see you tuesday :)

Fxed we may have some more graduates by then :wohoo:

I will keep an eye on bids :dance: and NOMORE sounds promising too :)

Ohhh Madcat you paid? that sounds like such agood idea but OH would not agree yet as we would have to pay.We go away at the end of the month so might beg Midwifeif I can have my scan by then. I should be 7 weeks before I go away. Sooo excited bought some socks, booties, blanky and picture frame thought might as well get started after walking round mothercare yikes!
Hugs Girlsandwelcome to the new graduates.
Madly our cyclesprevious to :bfp: are soo similer. no cm, none of the usual stuff hot flushes etc

I agree Molly hon and the best thing is NOMORE seems to be following the same trend :yipee:

and

two more :bfp:s Ladies did you see? Coming in thick and fast now :wohoo:

I havent bought anything yet Molly hon I dont know how I have resisted :wacko: I have all as new barely used moses basket and rocking stand, total bath set, rocking bouncy chair and a play mat :) from my little sister and her DD whos 7mths old ..... I also have a bumbo chair which is pink so depends if `beanie baby` is a little girl as to wether we use it or not but am glad to pass on if not :) I still have DS` mamas and papas cot which was promised to my sister but my best friend has a one yr old who shes putting in a bed soon b/c he doesnt like it and she has promised me her cot so I even have that sorted :)

Our major buy will be a pushchair followed by steriliser and bottles....after that nappies, wipes and milk which I like to really stock out on! Followed by blankets clothing etc :)

I am so so excited :wohoo:

DH wouldnt agree to paying for an early scan either and right now with DS birthday next month and then christmas something we cant afford :( however I plan on using my birthday cash (my birthday is nov!) to pay for a 3d/4d scan when I am around 25wks I am hoping I can schedule this before xmas and I am going to arrange a treat out for us as a family....me, DH and DS I think it will be an amazing experience :)

Awwww. we prob have loadsof stuff coming ourway but I like to plan ahead. i dnt believe injonxing so have told work, family and some friends I have loads of questions nd ppl have been sooo useful and kind. i have to have ago at nesting this weekend early. My dad's already said they will buty us some washable nappies. very useful if we have the greatside effect of hypothyroidism of pretermbirth as you can use them on any size lol. I also thought great for nights.Washing machine won't know what hit it

I was thinking about reusables too hon....may look into a bit more :)

Funny I dont feel by telling people it will jinx anything either even after m/c exact month before beanie baby....I feel really good about things :) and I go with my instinct and it tells me :thumbup: I have told my mum sister and a few close friends including some of the mums at DS school I am close with! DH wont tell his family until 1st scan funny with DS he could wait to tell everyone! He also wont let us tell DS yet which I agree with right now but only b/c he has just started school and its a major step in his life :) I want to tell him real soon though :wohoo: I want to tell everyone else too including work but DH says he wants to wait until 1st scan arrrrrrrrrgh men! I just dont get it he has no reason for it and just says `because I want to wait` which is really frustrating :wacko:

I will get oodles of equipment from my sister and I have told her I will give her some cash for my nieces bank account once we sort out finances etc out.....Mat leave will only attract smp for me :( so we are planning for that right now too and if beanie baby is a girl even more because princess pea (my niece) will be about 14mth old when beanie baby is born so nice age gap for passing things on :)

Anyone discussed names yet :loopy:

The only boys name we both really agree on is Charlie :) Middle name Roman but DH likes Ronan!
Still debating a girls name although my mum suggested Charlie for a girl too which I really really like the idea of :) Am not sure about Charlotte :shrug: a bit too much like my name which is Charmaine but like the idea of my little girl being called Charlie it just seems to fit :) I think Charlotte as her sunday name could grow on me though!

Lol we have had names for 2 years. Roger(OH's dadsname) Spencer or Mathew & amelia Cisely Grace ( after my grandmother). MIL wants her name carol in,she can take a hike I dnt like it.

I think we will be going with Charlie for either team :blue: or :pink: just need to decide on a middle name now :)

Charlie ? Staniforth

I think if we call her Charlotte her middle name has to sound/sit right with both Charlie and Charlotte which could get complicated :wacko:

Charlie Jean :) Jean is my nanas name but am not sure about Charlotte Jean :shrug:

CJ for shortgreat nickname
i wanted my my other grandmabut shewas audrey "Betty" mary I could not do that to a child lol

I dont know betty is quite a cute retro name all the oldies are coming back :)

Love CJ we have OJ - DS is Oliver Jack I call him OJ for short :thumbup:

I think Charlie William is lovely and DH loves William but I dont think I could use it as a first name :wacko:

Charlie Jean mmmmmmmmmmm!

coulduse the spelling Gene for aboy.
not ahopeI'mnot keen on oldies

here you are!! photos of one very small bean! lol. the heartbeat photo is on the left, and my tummy is shown clearer on the right, with bean at the bottom of the 'black hole'!. heard the heart (which DH was amazed at).
shes dated me back to 7 wk 1day which i thought she would, so my 12 week scan has been put back a week.
Said i had no cysts on my ovaries or anything, but i do have a tilted uterus which will mean i'll get backache in the future!.

:happydance:feel a bit better that everything is in its place and behaving its self for now!:baby:

AWww thats great madcat,you'll have some peace of mind now that everythings as it should be.really cute lil bean.x

Hey... EDD is 14th may :)

Does anyone know what high hcg levels could mean, if it means anything? nurse was shocked to work out that i was only 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant, as my results that came back indicated that i was further on as hcg levels were high.....

What are your results?
Damn want my bloods done now

These are days after ovulation

Day after HCG or LH Average
mIU/ml High
mIU/ml Low
mIU/ml #
14 48 119 17 12
15 59 147 17 18
16 95 223 33 23
17 132 429 17 21
18 292 758 70 19
19 303 514 111 23
20 522 1690 135 13
21 1061 4130 324 12
22 1287 3279 185 22
23 2034 4660 506 13
24 2637 10000 540 16

NORMAL TWIN PREGNANCIES
Day after LH or HCG Average
mIU/ml High
mIU/ml Low
mIU/ml #
14 68 313 56 7
15 38 159 26 9
16 146 803 112 12
17 154 542 52 8
18 360 1760 200 9
19 499 2509 215 13
21 963 5859 631 10

The information in the tables above is part of a study carried out by Dr. Sherbahn that compared HCG levels from single, twin and heterotopic (combined intrauterine and ectopic) pregnancies

HCG Levels Chart

The following chart is a general idea of the level of hcg at various points in early pregnancy:

3 weeks: 5 - 50 mIU/ml

4 weeks: 5 - 426 mIU/ml

5 weeks: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml

6 weeks: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml

7 - 8 weeks: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml

9 - 12 weeks: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml

13 - 16 weeks: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml

17 - 24 weeks: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml

25 - 40 weeks: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml

Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml

Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml
betterversion

it was a urine test that was sent to the lab...
i dont know what the level of hcg was, she just told me she thought i was further on as thts what the results indicated... very confusing, i thought it was just blood tests that gave u results like that... but obviously not lol...
ooo well theres a few twins in my mums side of the family, and dads side of the family, plus im a twin myself lol... so who knows!! would love it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->