Mother of all conception months Graduates

we a have few lots of fraternal twins (identical if I got it wrong) in the family mum thinks its agood chance going off how much thyroid stimulating hormone itsrequiring lol

Girls what do think of this?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LUXURY-2-1-P..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item53e33a13d3

I'm questioning no swivel wheelswould that be an issue?
I amalso considering doing abid and having it sent to the parents house lol

Apparently u are more likely to coneive twins if ur a fraternal twin, or have a history of fraternal twins on ur mothers side of the family... fraternal means non identical twins... that what i am, i have a twin brother :)

i prefered swival wheels tbh, but i dont see how that shoud cause a problem...
haha y not, just go for it, i got my pram after my scan with my dd and left it and my dp grans until she was born!!

ohhh great i am checking out reviews etc. I think swivel wheelswould be better
but for the price imay not argue that cheaper than mosty second hand

oh wow just checked the price, thts relly good, hope u get it!!!
i paid in total £470 for my pram for my dd, 350 for pram and £150 for the car seat :O that was from babies r us lol

OH just wouldn't let me do it as it's so much. Hesuggested secondhand but if I can get new forareally good price then he'll agree I'm sure. Will def wait for scan though don't want to order 1 if i need space for 2 lol i doubt its gnna happen but sods law says if I bought it I would lol. I'm gnna go to baby's R us at southamptonwhen Igo toIkea.
I think I may have put to much thought into this

love the pram hon and didnt even notice it didnt have swivel wheels was too busy looking at everything else :lol:

The one we are getting is the obaby zezu £250 for complete package including car seat.....we are going for the travel system option :thumbup:

Here it is :)

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...layA_542+37_10751_-1_14601_110551_10001_14601

Thank you hon.....its pretty much the same as all the ones that cost £500+ plus it has a reversible seat and it has excellent reviews :) I am holding out until the sales in Jan in the hope I may get it even cheaper :thumbup:

lol probs ur best bet... i didnt wait, then coming to a month before i had her, my pram went right down!! arghh lol xxx

Its a great price now but theres no harm in seeing if I can get a better deal :)

We dont have to pay for much other baby equipment b/c my sister is giving me everything that her DD finishes with/outgrows so I am very lucky in that respect. I think only bottles are on our list at the minute now :loopy: along with nappy products and clothing! Our buggy will be our biggest buy, I even have a cot coming my way by my best friend whos 1yr old son is soon going into a bed b/c he doesnt like his cot :)

aww thats good... lol we never gave anyone a chance to buy for my dd, we went out straight away and went on a spending spree (after 12 weeks scan tho lol) got furniture and everything, spent a fortune, in a way if its a girl next would save us money, but i have a feeling its gona be a boy this time haha xx

Ohhh madly I love the lime one.
I found this on Asda website it doesn't have car seat tho

Attachments

• pram.jpg
    pram.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 0
Hey ladies :flower:

I'm tentatively joining you guys here. I got my :bfp: this morning and praying for a super sticky bean :dust:

:happydance: Brilliant to see you here Gilz!

It was DH's birthday yesterday so not been on for a day or two. We went to Eureka today which was loads of fun, for the boys who aren't pregnant anyway! Yesterday I was the sickest yet. Did the crashed on the bathroom floor sobbing at not being able to be sick and bring relief. It wasn't a great birthday present for DH. That's I was basically my whole last pregnancy so I guess I am doing better overall. Had awful headache too. But it all led to the best night's sleep so felt well enough to go out today. We did manage a short trip to Ikea, got Byron some toys which he loves.

Going away for work tomorrow, 2 nights in Birmingham I'm not looking forward to. God knows when I'll manage to eat. So hope this doesn't last forever. I'm having crippling indigestion too, can only cope with it if I can lie down for like hours!

Oh gilz, let me know your edd and I'll you to the front.

Glize82, Hey hon welcome to the thread :) Great to see you here too!

PeanutBean, hugs I hope you feel better hon.

I'm feeling better my conspation and crampy feeling is going away I had it during my first pregnancy for about a week then it was gone. I want to go on amazon.com and have a peek at double strollers since my babes will only be 18 months apart. For the most part I really don't need to buy much for the second baby we have two play pins one brand new all of Karissa things bassinet for when we bring are baby home to our bedroom, a bouncer walker sitter tons of toys from 0+.... we are pretty much set we even have the exact same high chair because I accidently ordered two online instead of one for Karissa so the other in the garage. Everything going to work out perfect. I'll just need to get some boy clothe if we have a boy :) woot woot.

Thanks duffy. We will probably get a double too. True to our current pram form I like the britax three wheeler type one. It actually has 4 wheels but is that shape. But it's expensive and we've no money so might need to bribe one of DH's undeserving parents to buy it for us!

We don't need to buy much. Got loads of clothes from Byron and my sister's next will be about 6 months by then so she'll be able to pass everything on again like she did last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->