Mother of all conception months Graduates

Hey girls great you joined us gilz.
been told that our friends are giving us all their new born stuff

Oh gilz, let me know your edd and I'll you to the front.

My EDD is 22nd of May :happydance:

Going to do my CB digi tomorrow morning and then phone my docs.

Don't know if they'll actually do anything yet, but I know I'm classed as a high risk pregnancy from the start cos of all my kidney issues, so thought I better let them know as soon as.

When did you all contact the dr, and what happens when you do?
Xx

Morning all. Gilz I haven't even bothered with the dr this time, he was useless last time, did nothing and told me nothing of use, not even food or nutrition guidelines. Jerk. Just booked in with MW who doesn't see us til 10 weeks so on my own til then. Different for you with your background. Make sure you tell the dr clearly and if there's any rubbishness book in with MW and give your history then too. I would've thought you might need a referral to a hospital dr, but I don't know, I guess it depends on what effects it might have on your kidneys.

Didn't have a great night last night. Fed up of waking needing a pee then feeling sick for having moved. Managed to spill a full glass if water all over the extension behind my bed whilst reaching for a bag of crisps. Fortunately I just missed my iPhone nor did the water get into the plugs and blow us all up! Normally have a bottle but DH left it in the car after our day our. Nightmare!

Not looking forward to my work trip today. Not sure I'm going to manage.

Peanut first bit of baby shopping for u. Tommy tippee cups or equivelant uwill spill very littleand won't gag lieing in bed. I have 2 from being on crutches i use them driving to.

Lol not sure I could drink from a spout. We've got loads of them for Byron but the thought of drinking from one is enough to make me gag! Have a lovely national trust bottle but it got left out. DH's fault and now he knows better!

Thanks Peanut, I'm sure my dr will tell me to get lost tomorrow. If he does I'll just make an appointment with the midwife and my urologist.

Hope you are feeling a bit better, work is no fun at all when you feel ill :hugs:

Awww gilz i don't know your story whats up with your kidneys?
we've decided its my lood pressure making me feel dizzy so am plonked on sofa until i speak to MW tomorrow. not great as i would not like to put on much weight.

How are all the other graduates?

Molly - I had a major operation last year to remove my right kidney which was basically dead. My left kidney doesn't work properly either so being pregnant will be a huge strain on it. I should be fine as long as I take it easy and my blood pressure doesn't go up. But it makes me classed as high risk unfortunately.

Not good that your blood pressure is giving you problems hope you feel better soon :hugs:

ya itcould al be in my mind but for an elephant i run quite low.
awwwi hope they take extra special care of you and your very hard working kidney. Huggles.
Peanot better than a cupin the bedroom we've dropped loads over the years

I just had the nicest afternoon nap :blush:

Can't believe I went from feeling normal to completely shattered in about 2 minutes!!

PeanutB, that great you didn't fry your socket or iphone so there is a positve hunny :)

Gliz, here in the states I choose a OB/doctor and they don't see you until 8 weeks so I have an appt for oct 6, I'll get to see my bean visually for the first time :)

I'm doing good today ladies no sickness as of yet, oh did a donut run gonna gobble then waddle on the treadmill (LOL) got some cleaning/laundry to do/bedding to wash so on so I have a full day and juggling a 9 month baby in between heehee wish me luck !!!

Any recommendations of good baby books to buy?

I haven't bought any yet as I was so focused on TTC. I think I could easily end up feeling quite overwhelmed if I don't start reading a little more about actually being pregnant and having a baby :blush:

:wave: hey fellow grads and welcome gilz woot woot :bfp: congrats hon :)

Sorry I wasnt around yesterday ladies I was working yesterday and I was so tired when I got home I could barely function :lol: Been working today too and still feeling tired but I have 5 days off work now :yipee: so feeling better at the thought :)

How is everyone else this eve?

Hi Madlyttc, that great your off for five days woot whats your plans?

I just got done doing a hour workout and I'm gearing up to take a shower, walked a mile and biked 3 miles hitting the treadmill three times today/done with biking. I'm getting seri about staying in shape errr getting back in shape via pregnant safely lol :)

Have a good day ladies I won't be on much today as oh is off :)

Thank you Duffy hon :hugs: no particular plans just plenty of rest :)

Have a nice day with oh!

wowduffy your soooo fit. im plain oldexhausted at themoment preparing theredcarpet for in laws

I agree.....I have absolutely no energy to comprehend doing any sort of exercise right now :dohh:

hey girls...
i worry alot as it is... but will my unborn baby be ok? i went abit mad with the cleaning, polish, airfresheners, the whole lot, and the place wasnt very ventilated!!! i realised i think a little to late and went and opened some windows, then decided to google harm from chemicals (silly me!), and apparently POLISH is one of the worst things to use whilst pregnant.... ahhh im all worried now :( do u think everything will be ok??
sorry for the random question, hope u are all ok, and congrats any new bfps :) xx

XliviX pass iit here i have no respect for my body or beans it would seem but it didn't do us any harm in the womb so our little ones would be fine. Now if only i could be arsed to use polish. hugs.

hon my dr told me to carry on as normal doing the normal things you would do in everyday life :thumbup: I had an inkling I was preggers due to the vvvvfaint :bfp:s and has been doing extensive cleaning at work and moving really heavy furniture :dohh: she assured me the cleaning aspect would be absolutely fine considering we were using plenty of heavy duty stuff and also painting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->