Mother of all conception months Graduates

Oh my god ladies,haven't been on in 2 days,been busy xmas shopping!Can't catch with all i've missed!
Have to start dinner now so will catch up tomorrow.
Just wanted to say good luck for tom madly,can't wait for your update.Fingers crossed baby obliges!!!!!!

Yes, Good luck tomorrow madly, update us all ASAP!. remember to have a few sips of coke for a co-operative baby !!!:baby:

Adoption is definitely something we'll look into further after this little jellybean as we couldn't have more my kidney would probably die.

Sooo exciting this time tomorrow you'll know whether it's going to Charlottte or Charlie Madly :happydance:

Evening Ladies :wave:

Peanut so sorry you were ill today but bloody fantastice news about the SMP...I cant see why you guys cant be entitled to it :) like you say it would be sus otherwise :(

Gilz hon great about the agreement to two working days at home :wohoo:.....Sorry I dont know wether they can add the clause or not check it out as Peanut says :thumbup: and tell you OH to get decision made...its crucial to my decision making :lol: only kidding :)

madcat I love the little suit and shoes :cloud9: bet it was great making your first purchase I cant wait to make mine :wohoo: re MIL I would love to :trouble: her but not tomorrow as she has agreed to take our place at Olivers school nativity :rofl: GOTTA BE NICE!

Loopy hon...bring on those Holidays :wohoo:

Molly hon early mat leave doesnt sound great :( is there anyway around it :shrug:

Well afm...I worked today and got home about 3.30pm havent moved off the sofa since am knackered :lol: and I so need a shower I bloody stink of the kitchen at work and food :loopy: DH and Oliver will be home in next 20mins-30mins so I need to get my arse into gear :dohh:

ROLL ON SCAN TOMORROW :dance: LADIES I AM SO EXCITED BUT ALSO SLIGHTLY NERVOUS TOO....I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY LITTLE FOOTBALLER AGAIN :)

Aaaa good luck Madly. Early Mat leave is better money that SSP or incapcity benefit. eugh sooo annoying. am looking at other work to but nothing will happen to the new year now

You'll be happy to know Madly that my OH has decided that yes we will go for the gender scan :happydance:

So there wont be any need for my :ninja: tactics on that front :haha:

When is your scan tomorrow hon I forget? Also did you see that girl in 2nd tri with the useless oh updated again this morning. He actually makes me feel angry for her!!

someone more useless than Matt I must see this thread

Oh yeah molly, this guy was chatting up other women on facebook, then he left her and now he's being a complete d*ckhead doing the whole oh maybe I need space blah blah blah

Molly what's going on for this early mat leave? You can't be made to take mat leave early unless you are signed off with pregnancy related sickness from 11 weeks before due date. None of us is at 29 weeks yet so I don't see how that can be allowed.

Gilz being on Bnb has opened my eyes wide to the many and varied faults of others' relationships and OHs!

Thats when I meant, hopefully not though. They will drag out sick leave until 29 weeks eugh

Oh I see. Can you not work at all? It's a long time to 29 weeks and things can change especially with some proper physio.

yeah I can. i know i could do sumit office based. but they don't seem keen

Molly am not sure they can do this to you :nope: My union gave me info that states if for a pregnancy related reason you cannot do you own role then your workplace must sort out an alt role that is suitable for you to do if not ie they dont have another post available they have to put you on leave FULL PAY! plus they cant make you take mat leave at 29wks either :nope: they can only enforce early mat leave from 36wks onwards and then its only if you are off work with pregnancy related illness. I checked out this info as I am uncertain wether I am able to continue to do my current role until I want to go on mat leave at 36wks mainly due to lack of support and total ignorance of the agreed risk assessment :growlmad: and I dont see why I should have to take my mat leave early when its not my wish just because my workplace feel it nessecary not to take into consideration I am pregnant and expect me to continue duties at my normal pace when I am struggling for obvious reasons :thumbup:

:wohoo: Gilz hon so glad you are still going to find out the gender :) and yes I did see the girl in 2nd tri with the wank*r other half :( I feel so sorry for her and his game playing BUT she sounds strong so am sure she will be just fine....still really sad though :(

Ladies I want to cry :( I wonder if its anxiousness about tomorrow...crazy cause Charlie is kicking up a storm so I know nowts wrong :dohh: My scan is at 10.30am so nice and early :)

Molly am not sure they can do this to you :nope: My union gave me info that states if for a pregnancy related reason you cannot do you own role then your workplace must sort out an alt role that is suitable for you to do if not ie they dont have another post available they have to put you on leave FULL PAY! plus they cant make you take mat leave at 29wks either :nope: they can only enforce early mat leave from 36wks onwards and then its only if you are off work with pregnancy related illness. I checked out this info as I am uncertain wether I am able to continue to do my current role until I want to go on mat leave at 36wks mainly due to lack of support and total ignorance of the agreed risk assessment :growlmad: and I dont see why I should have to take my mat leave early when its not my wish just because my workplace feel it nessecary not to take into consideration I am pregnant and expect me to continue duties at my normal pace when I am struggling for obvious reasons :thumbup:

:wohoo: Gilz hon so glad you are still going to find out the gender :) and yes I did see the girl in 2nd tri with the wank*r other half :( I feel so sorry for her and his game playing BUT she sounds strong so am sure she will be just fine....still really sad though :(

Ladies I want to cry :( I wonder if its anxiousness about tomorrow...crazy cause Charlie is kicking up a storm so I know nowts wrong :dohh: My scan is at 10.30am so nice and early :)

madly, i couldnt bare my nerves with this last scan, anxiousness wasnt the word- i feel it for you!!!. Will you be going out anywhere afterwards or will we get to hear the news pretty soonish??.:hugs:

good to hear charlie is giving you a good ole beating!, Baby B is today, it no longer matters if im standing, sitting, i feel it always now.

DH loved the clothes and the baby shoes, he couldnt believe how small they were, said "Bloody hell i cant even get my finger in these shoes", he thought they were very cute(usually hes not bothered by things like that).

Your just scared incase there's a weener Madly.
I think I am preping myself for the worse, I see my physio in a few weeks again so she can reasses to and see whatshe thinks

Oh Madly that's excellent your scan is nice and early.

Madcat that's so nice your DH was impressed with the clothes. It's so lovely seeing men being totally interested in babies.

Oh Madly that's excellent your scan is nice and early.

Madcat that's so nice your DH was impressed with the clothes. It's so lovely seeing men being totally interested in babies.

he's very much like me when it comes to interest in babies, ive no interest whatsoever in anyone elses, people are quite dissapointed i dont want to hold their baby etc etc, DH is the same, but we have suprised ourselves with our feelings for our own. Just the type of woman im going to be lol!

Oh my OH is the same doesn't want to touch anyone else kids but keeps gibbering on about how he's going to get a baby carrier and take the jellybean out when he's home so I can have a sleep. It's just so cute.

I do quite like other peoples kids for the most part so generally have a hold of friends babies etc.

Awwwww cute madcat about your DH its really nice when they show interest cause Davids not much like that either so its great when he does show an interest :lol:

Nice and early scan Ladies....David will do school run with Oliver (he starts at 8.50am) and I will get ready whilst hes gone. We only live 5mins from hospital but will prob leave here about 10am so we can secure some parking as its usually a nightmare although last time we were lucky :) I am going straight to Mums afterwards but will nab my sisters laptop to give you Ladies an update as soon as :) Either that or I will log on using my phone but I will update as soon as I can.

madcat I feel sick and like I say although I know Charlie is fine :) I am pooing myself :wacko: MADNESS!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->