Mother of all conception months Graduates

The nosebleeds themself don't bother me greatly it's the fact they take 20 minutes to stop. I'm always sitting on the couch or bed or something with a tampon up my nostril thinking, right now i kind of need that blood how about you just stop already. On the up side i must look really pretty at those times :rofl:

The met office have just issued a severe weather warning for where i stay for thursday and friday with 20cm of snow forecast, think i'll be telling my work today that i'll work from home thrusday and friday.

Oh and soooo excited we get to find out another grad baby gender today :happydance:

Morning all

Oooo another gender day, how exciting!:happydance:

had a truely crap nights sleep, up twice for a pee(usually its just once, or i can hang on till 6) and continuous aching from my legs to my pelvis to bump sometimes, ive tossed and turned like no-bodies business. Im suprised i have been chucked into the spare room yet.

Aw Madcat that's not good. I manage not to get up for a pee but i'm so uncomfy in my bed just now it's unbelievable i'm also doing the super tossing and turning.

My OH will come home on friday and wish he'd stayed in the caravan!

Morning Ladies :wave:

Well just a quick pop in before I go get dressed and leave for our scan :)

I slept quite well but have been awake since 7am a bag of nerves :dohh: Spoke with my friend by text and have had a few well wish messages :) Am excited but nervous too I cant wait to see my baby again and find out his/her gender feels like we have waited an age to get here but now we are I am a little scared :loopy: MAD WOMAN :rofl:

I am def thinking :pink: right now so we will see :)

I will update as soon as I can Ladies....may not be with pics but I will update none the less!

:wohoo:

wooohoo!!:happydance::happydance:
cant wait to hear back from you.

Deep breaths madly, deep breaths!!.

remember the sips of coke...

enjoy seeing your 'little ??girl???-maybe??....

:hugs:

Hi girls!!!
Oh can't wait to hear from madly,I'm thinking girl too!
Madly your pics of oliver are gorgeous,can't believe how much like a big boy he looks,i suppose thats how my shay will look nxt yr all grown up in his school uniform:cry:

As for the list peanut put up,I'd say she thought of everything.
You could maybe get a pack of n/b and a pack of 0-3 sleepsuits and vests,but be warned baby can get through loads of these everyday between puking and shitting lol!!
I remember I went through 6 sleepsuits on the 1st day in hospital with shay!
So maybe buy 1 pack of each,then when you know what size will best fit get your oh or mams or mils to get you some more and take them into you.

As for sterilizers,I'd strongly recommend the microwave 1's.So compact and handy and you can take them with you if you're out and gonna be gone all day or overnight.
Anyone planning on breastfeeding,I wouldn't bother buying a pump til you get home from hospital and know breastfeeding is working and the way you're doing things.I was glad I didn't splash out on 1 beforehand,as breastfeeding just didn't work out for me.
And you can never have enough bibs!!

So exciting thinking of all these things,madcat love the lil outfit,it really makes things real doesn't it?!!!
You'll have a little person in that outfit in a few months!!:happydance:

Well no news here,finally finished xmas shopping.We were out all day sunday and again yest,so I'm pretty achey today.
Gilz I'm getting nosebleeds this pregnancy too:cry:
They don't last as long as yours but a pain none the less.Nosebleeds,bleeding gums and sinusitus are all things I have this time,that I never had before!

Gilz thank god you're still going for your scan!Silly oh!
Anyway,i shall now wait patiently for madlys update!x

what do you think gets worn more often, sleep suits or vests?? or depending on weather?.

Vests and suits in equal measure. If one is soaked the other normally is! Tea break so quick check but too early for madly. Gah!

I always used both.You know just the little vests that have poppers at the crotch,and then a sleepsuit/babygrow over it.
Thats the most comfy outfit for baby for the 1st few wks anyway,with just with a wee cardy over it if its cold.
I didn't start putting proper outfits on my boys like jeans and stuff til about 4-6 wks.
You'll probably get so much clothes as gifts,don't buy too many outfits if you can resist!
But make sure you've plenty of vests and sleepsuits,blankets and bibs!and a few cardigans.
Meant to say aswell my 2 slept no bother in a moses basket,but only for about 10wks as they grew so big so quick!So don't spend a fortune on 1,I basically got the cheapest 1 out of argos and its done all mine,plus lent it to a few people when I wasn't using it.

ah ok!. thanks

shame we cant borrow a moses basket off anyone for the time we would need it. DH has friends not far from here who have a 2 year old now, but darent ask to borrow theirs as the wife cant stand me because im pregnant and shes not(even although she laready has a baby).
Lol, im not doing too well on that front am i between her and my SIL!.
Think it might be Argos!

Well madcat I bought all our stuff new when we were having shay,and was glad to coz I knew we'd be having at least 3 babies,so I was getting my moneys worth.
So whatever you buy you can store when you're finished with it in case you need it again:baby:Which i'm sure you will!
It is nice to have everything new when its your 1st:thumbup:
I'm feeling rather sorry for myself this time,coz we've nothing left to buy,except clothes:cry:

Oh Madcat how inconsiderate are you getting pregnant before other people :rofl: honestly some people are just loonies!

Thanks for all of the ongoing advice on clothes and stuff Vbaby and Peanut, it's fab for us first time mums!

But Vbaby just think if Madly's prediction is right then you'll be buying girlie stuff for the first time :happydance:

I know!, i just dont take into consideration how someone else might feel!!!:haha:

i think our own little forum here is going to be a girlie one!!, i just have the feeling, i have it for Bids too!. Oh no, is my boy going to be on his tod?:shrug:

I don't know Madcat, i'm still getting boy vibes from the jellybean and surely the odds are that there will be at least one more boy.

If we all end up with girls, Bailey will never be short of female company :haha:

I don't know Madcat, i'm still getting boy vibes from the jellybean and surely the odds are that there will be at least one more boy.

If we all end up with girls, Bailey will never be short of female company :haha:

lol!!!...........the little tart!!:haha::haha:

Wheres madly? Grrr....

I know she's taking ages..............i'm so impatient and it's not even my baby!

I know she's taking ages..............i'm so impatient and it's not even my baby!

:brat:so am I, the suspence is killing me!!.

right, im going to fill up our woodbasket cos its freezing, then i'll check again to see if shes put us out of our misery!

hhhmmmph,i'm waiting very impatiently for madly too!

Can't believe she still hasnt updated us, come on madly!!

For the april/may babies i'm guessing......
Madly-girl
me-girl
gilz-boy
bids-boy
molly-girl
loopy-boy

Did I leave any april/may ladies out???
Now that would be nice and even if my predictions are correct!that'd be 4 of each.
I think i'll also guess girl for ozzie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->