Mother of all conception months Graduates

I think it's normal to be a little scared madly. I think I'll be pretty scared next wednesday. It's quite strange this will be the longest time since I've seen the jellybean. There's bound to be quite a difference between a 14 wk baby and a 19wk one.

Oh I'm so excited again just talking about scans :happydance: :wacko:

ok so i am eatting cadburys choccy eclaires this is not going to help regular pooping

wow gilz did you say 19 weeks how did we get there already?

I know can you imagine Molly we'll be half way there just before 2010 finishes.

Some days I do think the weeks are going a little faster and then other days I'm so impatient it feels like it's dragging again.

I def think it's sped up the worrying is deffinatly less.
in less than 7 weeks we will be viable, hope we get a few more days at the scans.

Oh am excited Gilz just anxious too :dohh: I dont think theres anything wrong but I want to know its def alright iykwim....DH just jumped down my throat when I said I was a little nervous anxious :( Bless our guys I just dont think they understand.

Well I am having garlic kiev balls and fresh bread with garlic sauce for my tea so no ease for pooping here Molly...shortly followed by some Galaxy choc :rofl:

Ladies I will be exactly 23wks on Christmas Day which mean my V.DAY will be New Years Day :wohoo: How great is that :) New year....New Start and New Luck for us here :thumbup:

Oh that's fab Madly very appropriate timing.

My stupid nosebleeds have gotten so much worse since I started these blood thining injections I can't get it to stop tonight. Any top tips girls?

AAAww Matts actually good with the madness just the rest of it baffles him

Ice cube and a tampaz. Shove tampax up nose, ice to the bridge cools it down and allows time to clot as as the bleeding reduces. tampax means you dnt have to hold ur nose, rugby players use them

I have to admit I have already been doing the tampon thing but didn't know about the ice cube thing. Thanks Molly :flower:

Think the jellybean is definitely on the move today, my bump has certainly gotten bigger over night and I was just using the Doppler and the heartbeat was about and inch and half below my bellybutton. It's usually way down in my hairline.

if i wasn't so bad at being hydrated i'd prob have the same prob. Last nose bleed was in the summer when I was usinmg the bbq at work over heated my nose

Awwwww cute madcat about your DH its really nice when they show interest cause Davids not much like that either so its great when he does show an interest :lol:

Nice and early scan Ladies....David will do school run with Oliver (he starts at 8.50am) and I will get ready whilst hes gone. We only live 5mins from hospital but will prob leave here about 10am so we can secure some parking as its usually a nightmare although last time we were lucky :) I am going straight to Mums afterwards but will nab my sisters laptop to give you Ladies an update as soon as :) Either that or I will log on using my phone but I will update as soon as I can.

madcat I feel sick and like I say although I know Charlie is fine :) I am pooing myself :wacko: MADNESS!!!!!!!!!

DH couldnt understand why i was so nervous, they dont get it do they??, he knew everything was going to be ok and said "I told you everything would be ok"!. I think the night before and the morning of -- are just tourcherous!.

I'll keep an eye out for your update hun xxx

Thank you madcat :hugs:

He was really `everything will be fine!` with a :growlmad: on his face :( I was like `am not worried it wont be I just want to hear it and know it!` He looked at me like :wacko: MEN EH!

Gilz no advice on nosebleeds sorry but it could be jabs and also we are more prone to nosebleeds in pregnancy...had a nasty bad one when carrying Oliver :(

Yup me too I'll be sneaking onto bnb more often than normal at work tomorrow :haha:

Good luck and I'm sure baby Charlie will be just perfect!!

I'll be here when I get up. I'm going with Charlotte it's your pink ticker that has swung me

:lol: Ladies I have a sneaky feeling :pink: cause my pregnancy is so different to Oliver and well it just has to be a female giving me this much trouble right? :rofl: However I always thought :blue: up until last week so :shrug: I dont know if the change of heart is my instinct or the fact that my scan was fast approaching and has been on my mind :dohh:

TBH I always thought :blue: cause I didnt think it could be owt else....DH familys JUST DONT HAVE GIRLS :nope: Hes one of 6 boys and only two grandchildren from them so far (the younger three of DHs bros are my age (28) and younger so theres time for them to reproduce yet!) but the current two grandchildren are Oliver and our Nephew (so another boy :dohh:) All his family are like `it`ll be a boy!` so I dont know if I always thought boy cause of that :shrug:

Molly, madly is spot on about your employer having to give you alternative work or leave with full pay. If it's the last 5 weeks all the better. Perhaps the rules have changed but I haven't looked at that end of things for over two years so maybe I just remembered wrong! But definitely they have to do that. What you need is your physio to say you are capable of work provided you are sitting or whatever for appropriate lengths of time each day then they have to sort you something out. Don't take it lying down!

Hugest luck tomorrow madly!!! I'm training from 10 so won't be able to check promptly but I'll try get in during the day. Can't wait to know the sex!

I'm on my fourth cup of tea today and I don't even care! It's the only nice thing helping my throat. Had too many times of serious nigh-vomiting from coughing today. :(. hope I'm better tomorrow as I have to work.

I went through byron's old clothes and took out everything to three months for washing. Can't believe how small and cute it all is! Now I know I'm getting a bit more pay next year I can relax a bit. We weren't terribly frugal last time and had lads more stuff to buy for Byron so even DH found himself looking at some girl baby outfits in m&s today! I have new pyjamas too. :D

madly ive been thinking youre team pink too, i have done for a while, will be interesting to see if my gut feeling is right or not!!.

must be horrible having these nose bleeds gilz, ive just cleaned my teeth to find my teeth covered in blood!

worry not girls im just peeved off. just sat here and sure i felt the ligament go ouch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->