Mother of all conception months Graduates

Oh now we have two sets of predicitons to spice things up :haha:

I wouldn't even bother guessing, its actually likely that the complete opposite of what i guess would happen :rofl:

Vbaby, i think bids is wrong, i think bids is 'girl'!. sorry, has that messed it up?!!!.

:shrug:Madly?.....Madly?:shrug: where art'thou madly???:cry:

Thats ok madcat,i'm just guessing with no reason behind it!!
I've probably even guessed myself wrong!!
I shall re evaluate my guesses as all the scans come up.
For now i'll say madly and me girl,and gilz boy!
Wait til you see,we'll all probably be the opposite:dohh:

Congrats madly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just checked your journal coz sofie kindly told us you'd updated there.
I'm so delighted for you!xx

ANother boy!! (baby B has a playmate now!:haha:).

so, so far we have
Tas :blue:
Me: :blue:
Peanut: :pink:
Madly: :blue:

...whos next?

Well going by Madly's original prediction last week she was having a boy, which is correct, Vbaby is having a girl and me a boy so we'll need to wait and see.

She only changed her mind to girl in the past few days so i'd say the original prediction stands and so far she has one right :haha:

so my predictions are really bad aren't they!
I think i'll scrap them completely!
gilz will be nxt to update coz i'll be out for the day of the scan so won't be posting til evening,so gilz=boy,then me=girl,that'd follow the pattern wouldn't it??

so my predictions are really bad aren't they!
I think i'll scrap them completely!
gilz will be nxt to update coz i'll be out for the day of the scan so won't be posting til evening,so gilz=boy,then me=girl,that'd follow the pattern wouldn't it??

:rofl::rofl:
what if there is no pattern, we're all up the creek then!, rest of you could end up with anything!!!:haha:

well, im back off to the MW at 4pm, going to ask her to check my pee sample for sugar again, they didnt seem fussed at the time and told me to come back 6 weeks later, but id like to know if it was the sugar on the cereals i ate at the time or not, so mw is seeing me again today,(whether she likes it or not).

Baby weighs about 1lb now, if feels like it too!, wish he would lay a little further up in my tummy, im sure hes resting on my pelvic bones most of the time!

I know,we're ridiculous aren't we???!!
just 9 more days and I can finally stop speculating!I hope!!!

9 long days huh?. at least this will be your 3D 4D scan though!!, cant wait to see the pictures!

Good luck at mw,Mmmm I dunno what sugar in urine means.I know protein is the bad 1 to have in your urine.Hopefully its nothing.
Yeh,i'm starting to feel the weight of baby in my pelvis too!

Good luck Madcat :thumbup:

I still can't feel anything, no movement no weight but i'm sure the jellybean is still in there :haha:

As for the rest of us ending up with anything, as long as it's a girl or a boy it'll be ok. If it's a furbie or a goblin i'll be mightly unhappy :rofl:

sugar means a possibility of g- diabetes.

gilz, that would be interesting, a furby!. or a litter of kittens perhaps, now that would be cute!

It would be slightly hard to explain a litter of kittens to my OH though wouldn't it :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->