Mother of all conception months Graduates

Oh madcat,I see!Will they test you for it?
Yes gilz,any type of human baby will do!
Although I did say after labour with shay they could've handed me a puppy and I wouldn't have noticed!!!

Ladies i think your conversation is taking a disturbing slant!!

Oh madcat,I see!Will they test you for it?
Yes gilz,any type of human baby will do!
Although I did say after labour with shay they could've handed me a puppy and I wouldn't have noticed!!!
:haha::haha:

well, if there is a trace of sugar there again, i will ask the MW to test me for it, whether i'll get what i ask for is another thing though!

Ladies i think your conversation is taking a disturbing slant!!

Come on lets be serious litters of kitten babies is not the most disturbing thing that's been discussed in this thread so far :rofl:

It is pretty disturbing if they'r coming out of your lady bits!!

Yeah Madcat i think Vbaby took it to far, we never mentioned the lady bits or whatever :haha:

Sorry,must've been my disturbed mind,though i'd swear thats what yous were talking about!

Aw the things that the conversation turns to in here really makes me giggle. Must stop laughing at bnb and actually do some work :dohh:

trust Vbaby to take the tone down and mention lady bits!!!.:blush:

Gilz, stay with us and have a laugh!:haha:

must be off now and say hello to mrs midwife.

Hope everything goes well Madcat, i'll be back later :flower:

Oh girls,was being naughty and took a peek in 3rd tri!!!
Oh my god,its hit me,I'm having a baby!!!!(again)
It won't be that long til we're posting up about mucus plugs and bloody shows!!
Go do some work gilz!

:wave: Ladies,

Am so sorry I kept you all waiting :dohh: but I had fun reading back on your comments :lol: I have been LMAO :rofl:

Guess my original instinct was correct uh? I have been calling the baby `him` for weeks now and I was wrong :lol:

Thank you so much for your congrats on making Team :blue: we are over the moon and currently on :cloud9:

Well what a drama :dohh:......................40mins AFTER my scan appointment I was still sat about in the waiting area with a bladder about to burst :growlmad: its so annoying why the heck do they tell you do drink so much and then leave you sitting there for well after your appointment time :loopy: So DH was getting a bit peeved off considering I had a full bladder and a full bladder puts pressure on my pelvis which in turn kicks off the pain not to mention that my consultant told me not to delay going to the toilet as soon as I need to go....I was gripping his leg in the waiting area in pain with a full bladder trying not to get annoyed too and putting on a brave face when I finally gave up and decided either they saw me or I peed cause it was crippling me :sad1: The Receptionist seemed to sort of not know who I was even though I had given her my notes and booked in :wacko: and it seemed that the sonographers were in the room at the side of the Reception chatting :growlmad: no wonder there werent running on bloody time :growlmad: Anyways they saw me promptly but only after I had to go and pee a little out.....it was that bad I even struggled to get onto the bed HOW EMBARRASSING! I kept apologising too for complaining etc but it really was hurting me, I was on the verge of :cry: and I think thats why DH got peeved cause it was spoiling the experience.

So the scan was great :) The sonographer turned the scan and pointed baby out before she did any checks :thumbup: We saw his little heart beating away and his spine etc then she did her checks...afterwards she confirmed everything was fine and then we asked her to confirm gender :wohoo: She said they never say 100% then turned the screen and showed us a potty shot right through the middle of the legs and we saw a great shot of his little man bits :lol: def without a doubt Team :blue: Charlie was laid with his back to us just like our dating scan the little monkey :haha: and is currently laid head on right feet on left across my tummy....I have an anterior placenta :) and my EDD is still confirmed as the 29th April 2011 :dohh: It was so amazing however I confess to been a little gutted we got no facial peeks....I suppose Charlie is keeping this as a surprise for our 4D scan :rofl: The scan pics are a bit crap as we only have shots of his back and even the sonographer apologised however she didnt charge us for them and we have 4 so tbh am not that fussed as I know the 4D ones will be better :lol: We saw his arm waving and the sonographer kept saying he was moving about :lol: No change there then :dohh:

So after the scan I met my Mum and Sister in Leeds town as they were Xmas shopping and both my Mum and Sister thought we were Team :pink: but were happy for us although my Mum was a bit hesitant to how I felt cause I think she thought I would prefer a :pink: with this been our last baby and all but I must confess to always wanting another :blue: although you dont like to get your hopes up as we all know we would be perfectly happy with whatever we are given :thumbup:

I have texted all my friends and have recieved lots of happy messages :) and my MIL and FIL both know as do one of my BILs the other is still at work and we havent yet contacted him. My MIL said to David on the phone `tell her its not her fault shes having another boy!` :saywhat:........Why on earth would I not be happy about having another boy! I have had a few reactions from people that are `gutted` for me cause am having a boy.....ohhhhhhhhhhhh have got a bit wound up tbh that people automatically think another boy wouldnt be wanted cause I already have one :trouble:

We also popped into Asda and bought some blue bootees :) one says 50% Mummy on it and the other says 50% Daddy with matching blue and white hats and then we also bought a two piece Tigger set........................so cute even David was gushing :rofl:

Well I think thats about it for my update.............except me and David are so very happy :cloud9: and Oliver had a beaming great big grin when we told him he was going to have a baby brother :wohoo:

My Little Man :cloud9: well his back and back of his head again :rofl:

PS I asked the sonographer about not seeing his face to do a facial check for cleft palate etc and she said they can see the face perfectly fine its just they cant picture that for us iykwim apparently its the type of system they use its very clever :thumbup: and she did check is face and everything is fine :wohoo:

Attachments

• 14122010483.jpg
    14122010483.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 0
Awwww madly,i am so so delighted for you!!
Some people are unbelievable aren't they,I was over the moon oran was a boy coz I knew 2 boys close in age would be best friends,if anything I would've been disappointed had he been a girl.But I had people more or less saying,awww better luck next time.I just don't understand it!!I can only imagine the comments if i'm to have a 3rd boy in a row!

I'd say oliver is delighted to be getting a new brother!And i'm so glad all is healthy and well with baby charlie.And finally you got to buy him something!!!
Its crap your pics aren't great,but you'll get amazing shots at your 4d to make up for that.
Well my predictions are so bad,i'm starting to think i'm having a boy too!!

Thats the nicest back of a head i've ever seen!!x

Grand,we'll go by your predictions!
We'll see if you get me and gilz right nxt wk:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back