Mother of all conception months Graduates

ahhhh
fantastic update madly, so nice to read!!. The staff in our place kept us waiting while they had coffee and chat for 20mins before the day had started!!!:growlmad:

Had my MW appointment, feel happier now, no sugar in wee this time, it was the sugar id mounded onto my cereals that did it last time. so thats good.
They showed me how to feel my uterus height too, its currently about 2inch above my belly button!.

Oh great madcat hon NO GD :) tbh I had forgotten about it until seeing the Ladies waiting today for there test to be completed :( all came rushing back :wacko: crap January will be here before I know it :loopy:

I couldnt believe it and for them to say there were running behind....I wanted to say `no wonder love if you guys arent actually doing any work!`

:wave: Yay madly! :happydance: Congrats on your little boy! You must be overjoyed! It's lovely you picked up some things for him too. Hearing your comments has reminded me of one I got from SIL, mother of 5 boys, "well your mum'll be glad it's a girl". As if my mum cares what gender her grandchildren are?! I don't think I mentioned but she seems to be mad again and she and my brother have ditched us all off fb and both have bawled at my mum really upsetting her. My mum's decided not to do a traditional family day on Boxing Day because of how they're behaving, particularly towards my sister. I wish my brother would at least be rational even if my sister is not.

Well my course was good today and I managed despite hacking all day and being knackered. Another meeting in town tomorrow morning. Boo.

AWWWWWWWWWW Thank you Peanut :hugs: We are just so happy :)

What is it with families eh? they always have a crap comment to make :growlmad: I want to say `dont say owt if you cant say owt nice!`

You ca get a grirl and all they wear is jeans and play with mude etc or you can get a boy that does very girly stuf and "likes the boys" so just never know so to speak.

COngratz Madly He's going to be lovely and oliver will be a fab big brother.

It's a girl here whatever lol. Matt says boy but he callsit a a her to lol

23rd seems so far away then the 31st even further wahhhhhhh

oh good news on the sugar. right behind you madly people looking very Green and can't focus is not good in the antenal unit

Oh Madly that's brilliant news. Some people really just shouldnt be allowed to speak sometimes. Of course you'd love you baby either way. Bummer you didn't get put forward though i take it Charlie still measures up with the 12 wk scan dates?

Molly I totally agree it feels like it'll take forever to get to the 23rd and then the 30th is a whole week after that. Is your scan the same day as Bids? I can't remember when she said hers was.

i think i'm before bids, loopy and bids were early january i think or I have you 2 confussed

Loopy and my nhs ones are early January but I think Bids is before the end of the year. I might be totally wrong though.

Gilz hon my EDD remains the 29th April :( I dont think I will ever understand that one :lol:

It truly is weird, but suppose it's more important that Charlie is healthy in there.

Bids is the 30th of Dec im pretty sure.

Madly, i thought they were going to change your date, obviously not, baby charlie will put you right on that one come april im sure!

Gilz hon tbh I didnt really care about the EDD :dohh: I was so pleased that Charlie was ok and we were Team :blue: it feels insignificant and I have sort of got use to it too iykwim :wacko:

Molly hon I never charted :nope:

madcat hon I def thought they would and if I dont have GD so no inducement then I am going to bare it in mind that Charlie may just arrive early :thumbup: cause my date still remains at 16th April so we will see :lol:

Although my baby may just be happy to arrive on the day of the royal wedding after all he will be very well aptly named :rofl:

madcat hon I def thought they would and if I dont have GD so no inducement then I am going to bare it in mind that Charlie may just arrive early :thumbup: cause my date still remains at 16th April so we will see :lol:

Although my baby may just be happy to arrive on the day of the royal wedding after all he will be very well aptly named :rofl:

the name and the date couldnt be timed better if he does arrive on the royal wedding!!!.

Ooo, i feel like theres another one of us in team blue club!:haha:

that makes Bids before me shoot.
Ah if you didn't chart you may have O'd earlier than you thought you were expecting. from my chart and dating i oo'd about 4 days later technically ontime and guessing it wasn't the welcome home present with the pig tails

I am guessing that if my EDD is indeed correct it may have something to do with the m/c Molly hon :shrug:

:angel: 10th July and :bfp: with Charlie 9th August

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->