Mother of all conception months Graduates

yup. when you decide in 10m months 2 isn'tenough lol chart it's fun. don't do the opk's etc just temp. it's easier to know your body then.

just did the maths it is like your 2 weeks behind but maybe your body had a rest

:rofl: Molly I can assure you THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN!

Only two babies over here :thumbup:

I think maybe it did or summat :shrug: doesnt add up to how my body behaved for the 6mths prior but I guess that month was the one that caught a sticky bubba and the one which was different to any other def :thumbup:

theory has it cycle after an MC or coming off the pill is the most fertile. i thoyght I was a week behind either i was later or abby is just a munchkin

:rofl: its really odd how it works out hon :dohh: I dont mind really when he comes as long as it nice and simple....I think he has given Mummy enough trouble already :lol:

congratulations on ur lil baby boy madly,i bet oliver is so happy having a baby brother!

with having 5 boys each time i had a boy i would get people saying stuff like awww i bet you were disappointed,never mind you might have a girl nxt time etc etc and i was like:saywhat: how you could every be disappointed the moment you see them ur heart just melts

Thank you mamadonna :hugs:

I am so pleased we are Team :blue: and so is David & Oliver :)

I guess people just think if you have a boy you would like a girl...kinda like one of each and esp since this is our last baby they think it even more but I am so so happy it was my preference BUT I would have been happy with a girl too!

lol how can you be really disapointed when you get no choise lol.
Mamma you have 5 boys? wow 5 kids sounds like hard work but must make for real entertainment

yeah 5 boys,they arent too much hard work,but its a good job i'm quite laid back

if you got a girl you'd be lost different set of bits etc and she would be soooo spoiled all those big brothers. I fancy 4 but matts more a 2.4 person

Hi ladies. I'm finally in bed. Feel well ill but got a meeting in the morning. Already fell asleep sitting up on the settee before tea while Byron piled plates and pretend food on my knee. Having more food in a mo - ravenous at the moment - then hopefully to sleep soon after.

MIL is apparently driving down with her oh and my sil on Saturday. Her second attempt. But the snow is due Thursday so might not happen again. It seems she wants to see Byron when he gets his presents from her. She's not interested in seeing him, just her own gratification! :dohh:

We're hoping to go see Harry Potter on Sunday.

Aww Madly super big congratulations on your gorgeous baby boy!!! :hugs:

I agree with Vbaby - what a lovely little head!

Enjoyed catching up with you craaaaaazzy girls.

My day - well lets just say I didnt realise how dangerous bananas could be.....we take phone chargers, sharp stuff, pens, shoelaces and belts off all our patients on admission. Looks like we should now include bananas in that list :wacko:

one more day then HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

great give a kid a pressy they won't open for over a week. does she like minnor disapointment?

Your MIL annoys me so much maybe you should let her read our thread one day

awww loopy where the hell did the shove it was DSH or on some one else??? ewwwwww

Loopy what's the deal with the banana you need to fill us in...

That's me just back from helping my sister gut her spare room so that my confrontational sister can come and stay on Saturday. I'm so not looking forward to that but at least my OH will be home and he doesn't stand or any crap from her.

:rofl: Molly! Bet she annoys me more! It's the birthday present she wants to give him I assume. Did I tell you ladies how she didn't meet Byron for 3 months claiming she couldn't afford the train fare whilst getting a £15k extension on her half mil house? Whatever she does in the future I'll never forgive her for that.

Yes loopy, tell us about the banana!

where do we get our familys from. I'm waiting for an apology from my father after his behaviour on Sunday so don'tknow what to do about his birthday

What did he do molly? Did I miss/forget that?

We're generally fine on my side of the family except for my crazy sil. There's always one I suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->