Mother of all conception months Graduates

Hahaha

Yes Molly spot on deliberate self harm.

I knew he has shoved something in his ear but couldnt work out what. A search of his room only revealed fruit.

Eventually I found he was laid on the stalky bit of the banana which he had fashioned into something resembling a huge splinter and shoved it so far into his ear he has perforated his ear drum and exposed bone too. Never seen anything like it and it took me a while to work out what I was seeing :dohh: it was so bad I had to ring the ear surgeons and he was like :saywhat: WTF? It seems it was a new one on him too...

Betcha ya thought he had shoved it somewhere else....that wouldnt shock me - spend too long working in A&E. But never a banana.

so there ya go - bad bad bananas.

aww Peanut I wish you could get some proper free-from-poorliness time. I dont know how you cope, honestly.

And having to deal with families - bah. Between you, Madcat and Madly they all sound barking!

Am craving Philidelphia on toast.

dear god!!!!! You can book trains a month in advance so the latest she could have been there for cheap was month later.

I think I'm generally pee'd off at the moment

Philly is safe I checked munch away.

Really some people.Some thought was put into that. Jeez I think I would have made him eat the damn thing I'm as caring as I used to be. some private places put them in special suits in seclusion so there is nothing they can poke prod or tear.

Deffinatly one to do a reflection on

Got to admit I reckon I'm in some danger of coughing this baby out tonight, never mind the sneezing!

lol.

Im watching fat families and the 25 year old is half a stone heavier than me and the same height. Yes shes fat but i am actually not feeling to better to see it on someone else. knowing i'm PG and that i can feel a huge bump under there now i'm quite please

Wow Loopy that's inventive banana use!! I had phily on toast today for lunch it was yummy!!

My OH was over visiting his friend in Liverpool tonight and his daughter is a little psychic/freaky. Shes only three but she knew that her mum was pregnant before they even had done a test etc, knew her aunt was pregnant and she stays in scotland etc etc. So my OH was telling her we are having a baby and without skipping a beat she replies that's right and it'll be a little boy..

Wonder if her and Madly will be right!!

awww scary.

Am ithe only ones who's nipples have sprung a leak and the nipps are very sore on.

No leaking here but my boobs and nipples have been unbearable tender ever since my :bfp: it's really quite annoying.

im trying to figure if letting off the pressure helps by squeezing a bit out but really cnt tell

I'm not leaking either and didn't last time but it's pretty common. I recommend boots nip cream to one and all for nip related ailments!

it only comes up when i shower here not dried or anything. i think they just want to be useful. Hope abby arrives at 37 weeks to give my hips and boobs a chance

whats this?, bananas??...shoved where?..what what......?

i think i'll go to bed:wacko:

madcat it's like shoving your babies sharpened foot in their ear. Just rethought it this girl was a stone and a half heavier than me

did someone shove a banana in their ear??. is it possible?, isnt a banana too big? or have a missed a vital part of this information?....:shrug:

they had nibbled or some how madethe wooden but all pointy the jamed it in there ear making a right old mess of their ear. confussed poor loopy the on call doc and the ear surgeon

Morning. I feel like utter crap. Cancelled my meeting, too ill to trek to town. Dunno if I'll work or sleep today. Bah.

Aw Peanut that's not so good hon. Do you maybe need to be seeing a dr about your cough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->