Mother of all conception months Graduates

i don't have good responces to alot of pain medication. After said marathon I had my bunions done at one point i was given morphine and it didn't touch the pain just made me deranged and in agony. discharged my self got my feet in the air at home couple of paracetamols and i was away. I had nerve damage so nothing was going to touch it, the morphine should have but it appears to have a strange affect I was at maximum dose.

sneezing in a corner that will be me if any one makes it the the Royal Surrey May next year

Morning girls :flower:

Happy new weeks to Madcat, Peanut and me :happydance:

I've been up all night and I'm bleeding again :cry: not pads and pads worth but quite a considerable amount. Just waiting for EPAU to open at 8 to give them a phone. Hope the jellybean is ok in there.

How's everyone else this morning?

Happy new weeks! Madcat only a fortnight til V day!

:hugs: Gilz. I can't believe you're bleeding again! Another uti maybe? I hope all is ok. My sister bled right through her first pregnancy and loads. This far into the pregnancy the odds are in your favour but it sucks to have to worry so much. :(

I'm off sick. Mild improvement on yesterday. Going to try have a bath in a bit - a rare treat. Byron's in nursery so it's a chance to get some real rest though I still have to take the dog. The weather sounds awful.

Oh no Gilz, i thought that had stopped, obvisouly still keeping you on your toes then. Yep get yourself checked out hun xxx

:happydance:woohoo, yes another 2 weeks till V-day.

I had another crap nights sleep,my legs seem to ache something terrible in the nights and i dont know why, i feel like ive pounded the streets of london all day, they feel fine once im up though.

ive never had a papaya, i wouldnt know how big this fruit was!

Madcat everything ached for me with Byron. It's so much better this time and I'm not sure if that's because it's my second or because I spend so much time lying down! :lol: I had terribly painful knees and found a pillow anywhere made them much worse. I had to lie with my legs in such a way as to be putting minimal pressure on the front of my knee, so my knees were as flat as possible on the bed. Not very easy! I think I often lay at the edge of the bed so one knee at least could be slung over the edge and not pressing on anything. I get similar symptoms again now, if I go to sleep with a wrist bent and some arm weight on it then it hurts a lot and I'm getting sore ears again from lying on them. I think it's all down to the hormone (whichever one it is) that softens the pelvis as it acts everywhere to a greater or lesser extent. I think it's just a case of trial and error in how you lie and support bits of your body. Keep trying different things.

Madcat everything ached for me with Byron. It's so much better this time and I'm not sure if that's because it's my second or because I spend so much time lying down! :lol: I had terribly painful knees and found a pillow anywhere made them much worse. I had to lie with my legs in such a way as to be putting minimal pressure on the front of my knee, so my knees were as flat as possible on the bed. Not very easy! I think I often lay at the edge of the bed so one knee at least could be slung over the edge and not pressing on anything. I get similar symptoms again now, if I go to sleep with a wrist bent and some arm weight on it then it hurts a lot and I'm getting sore ears again from lying on them. I think it's all down to the hormone (whichever one it is) that softens the pelvis as it acts everywhere to a greater or lesser extent. I think it's just a case of trial and error in how you lie and support bits of your body. Keep trying different things.

ive been really suprised, didnt expect to have my knees affected!, ive tried with a pillow and without,:shrug:Mmm.

I think i know what you mean by lying on your ear too, as ive had that as well!!.

ON a brighter note, one of my maternity tops arrived this morning, a NEXT Black long sleve cross over top, just tried it on, looks really smart, least i have a tidy top that fits for xmas and new year.It gives me a very tidy looking bump!:thumbup:

:thumbup: Glad you have a lovely new top! I really meant to buy more nice mat wear this time but so far it hasn't happened so I suspect it won't ever!

Good luck with your scan Sofie! :happydance:

Hope Gilz reports back soon. Poor love. :(

Don't seem to be many people around today. Typical when I'm on sick leave and whiling away the hours on here!

im here!!:thumbup:

just been to the post office, and come back with a bag of frazzels!

Is anyone anywhere near starting to do a nursery yet?.

we have 2 rooms to prepair, a junk room which has to be De-junked&painted, that will then be our office, and our office room to be erm...de-officed&moved into the junk room, the old office will then be nursery(it also happens to have be DH's old childhood room).
Think we might be making a start on painting the office durring the xmas hols(or DH will , rather!), then we can start on the nursery, probaby january.

Just have to decide on colours really!

Was your house your in-laws' before yours?

We didn't sort out Byron's room til he was a few months old. His cot was in our room anyway and of course we ended up cosleeping. He went into his own room at 7 months. We're a two-bed (nearly three now!) and our spare room have for two years been utter junk. It took a lot of sorting and needed completely redecorating. For us we wanted a bright room (you can see parts of it on fb) rather than gender specific. We didn't know what Byron would be of course but personally I find the beige neutrals pretty bland.

yeh the house was, kind of. what happened is DH lived there until about 1990, then his family built a house next door (which is where my father in law currently lives), they sold 'this current' house to an old couple, then we bought it back off the old couple this year.
it was stuck in a 70s time warp, nothing had changed since DHs childhood!. its been hard going to do up but the funny things were, when we were stripping wallpaper we found stories and comments that his dad had written on the walls when p utting the paper up.

Mmm, i dont know, i dont want a typical all blue room, or maybe just some light blue,.or a feature wall,i saw some nice ideas in the next catalogue though..

Is that weird for your OH? Is your MIL not next door then? That might be a bit mad!

There are loads of lovely stencils and stickers and things that you can get to liven up the room. I think Verbaudet nurseries always look wuite nice in their catalogues. Always depends how much money we have to spend! In our case it was basically zero!

Gilz:hugs::hugs:
Can't believe this keeps happening,update us when you can,will be thinking of you.x

Good luck with your scan sofie.x

Wow madly,oliver sounded like a very well behaved baby!Wonder if charlie will be a monster to even things out!!

Peanut,poor byron seems he has an awful time teething.Well after me singing my boys praises yest,oran was up all night,he was just crying and crying,even cuddling him on the rocking chair didn't console him.
He's in good form today,he'll prob be tired later,as will I be!
Don't know if its the teeth,or maybe he's starting to have bad dreams or something.Poor wee man.

Madly,thats so cute what oliver said,shay is always hugging oran and saying you're my best friend,he really is such a softie compared to all the bully boys in his class!I just know he'll be amazing with the new baby.

As far as bedrooms go,we've a 3 bedroom house so at the mo the boys have their own rooms.After xmas i'll have the wonderful task of putting oran in a big boy bed,and putting them in a room together,not looking forward to it.I'd rather do it now though than try doing it when I've a newborn to look after too.it'll be fun and games in our house!!!!

Is that weird for your OH? Is your MIL not next door then? That might be a bit mad!

There are loads of lovely stencils and stickers and things that you can get to liven up the room. I think Verbaudet nurseries always look wuite nice in their catalogues. Always depends how much money we have to spend! In our case it was basically zero!

OH NO!, lol no, MIL doesnt live next door, christ!! hahahaha, his parents split up before i met him!. FIL is fine, he likes to keep himself to himself and is no trouble at all!.
yeh i asked him if it felt strange being back, he said no, which was supprising, just familiar!

Madcat,I did my baby room just with plain walls,but got nice stickers and curtains and lampshade etc all matching.I did it neutral so it'll be grand for all our babies regardless of sex.So its actually unchanged since shay was born 4 yrs ago.
Its still lovely though.
So if you're maybe planning on having another i'd keep it non specific for gender!!!
I kept all our stuff-high chair,bouncer,travel cot,buggy,bath etc,either neutral or brightly coloured so they'd do for either sex.

Madcat,I did my baby room just with plain walls,but got nice stickers and curtains and lampshade etc all matching.I did it neutral so it'll be grand for all our babies regardless of sex.So its actually unchanged since shay was born 4 yrs ago.
Its still lovely though.
So if you're maybe planning on having another i'd keep it non specific for gender!!!
I kept all our stuff-high chair,bouncer,travel cot,buggy,bath etc,either neutral or brightly coloured so they'd do for either sex.

yeh, well ive seen some nice neutral(ish) rooms, i bet DH will want some blue in there though.
The plan is just to have one :baby:, i know you can never say never until you have had the 1st one, but to be honest i dont want to really be pregnant in my mid or late 30s, i really dont want to be an older parent(as mine were). Really we should have TTC earlier, but i just wasnt ready to even think about babies!

I only started at 30,and i'll be 35 at xmas.
We were off travelling the world,and then when we did come home we wanted to be married and have our own house before we had babies,so we definately weren't ready earlier and I wouldn't change it for the world,coz my god I had the time of my life in my 20's!!!!!
You've plenty of time to have 1 more if you decide,you could have them close together!
Or you might decide 1 is enough lol!!
Though i reckon you'll want another!!!!!

Hello I'm here too:thumbup:

Oh Gilz not again. :hugs::hugs: At least the :baby: has had chance to snuggle in good an proper now. Fill us in asap :flower:

new Tempur mattress has just arrived. Cost a bloody fortune so hope its worth it. Just waiting for pillows to be delivered now - they come by courier how dumb.

Been laid on mattress and feels like a rock but its really cold. after a while it is warming up. Am hoping it will mean I can sleep again after 6 months of hell.

Nursery - I am going neutral I think, with a few coloured accessories. Our part-time kids are going to have to go up in the loft and share :wacko:. 12 year old very peeved and said he would rather share with the baby. LO can then have their room, two of them are squeezed in a tiny room whilst we sort out attic.

Madly that was so cute, brought a tear to my eye x

Vbay, my DS had the same sleeping pattern as your two boys. He was actually really good. And yes Peanut - have suffered for it in the teen years! He seems to be a bit better now, just got into catering college. Got his life all planned out, aiming for Michelin (?sp) stars!

Been snowing like crazy here, hope I get into Leeds on sat. Not done any shopping yet, been working too many shifts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->