Mother of all conception months Graduates

here here Peanut.

In my job I really dont feel I have any choice! Constantly surrounded by sick people. When I first started in healthcare was always ill. Now think I have pretty good immunity.

I want a bath so bad. Waiting for the stupid pillows. OH is so excited he will be cross if I go in the bath and miss them being delivered!

I look like a grease monkey.

Well Gilz if a man has to poke yer bits it might as well be a funky dude :winkwink: I always prefer men examining me down there - so much more gentle. Women can be bloody vicious.

That's good vbaby, probably there's been an analysis of how the virus looks this year and it's not significantly different. :thumbup:

Don't feel bad about getting the jab. There's nothing to fear for them in the future, it's just a flu jab same as like 20 million people get across the world. If they'd had a funny reaction you might want to think twice in future but there's no reason to think there will be anything to fear for them now based on the jab they had last year.

I know,I'm silly.Its just you know yourself,when its your own children you just worry!!!
And then loads of people were going on about how its dangerous etc AFTER they knew I'd gotten it for my kids,I was like f**k off!!!
God knows I was argueing with myself over getting it or not enough,so they really didn't help!!

i know youre right peanut in what you have said. but aragh...ive never been so unsure about something, i always know what i want!. the thing is,i know if i talk to the MW or nurse they will just tell me to get it done.

vbaby it is so crap when people are like that! I always try to bear in mind what others' choices have been when talking about these sorts of topics. To be totally black or white in any direction is stupid and narrow minded. Even if every statistic in the world pointed in a wonderful direction for a treatment or whatever that doesn't mean everyone has to go and do it and vice versa. There is certainly nothing DANGEROUS to getting a jab! What a thing to say to you! There are risks with all vaccinations like I said before but they're very slight and far less than the risks of many every day things that people do without thinking twice.

I swear parenthood sometimes brings the worst out in people. I see rational people transform to opinionated, closed minded, aggressive and selfish beings. I don't understand why people feel the need to judge, let alone comment, on what others are doing with their lives. We feel so vulnerable as parents. So desperate to do the right thing, often reading up on allsorts of things we wouldn't normally think about and then our confidence in any decision we make is so knocked by the thoughtless things others say. It makes me so cross! :growlmad: As a general rule parents are doing their best with their own knowledge and resources and no-one can ask more. To fill them with fear with scaremongering is inexcusable.

Madcat your MW shouldn't say just get it and a good one certainly won't. It's not good practice to medicate where there is no need and whilst she might tell you what the risks of having h1n1 could be it doesn't follow that your risk of catching it in the first place is the same as others'. I'm afraid to say that this is just the first in many many times as a parent when you won't know which way to turn. I'm the same as you, totally in control, right down to when we were going to have a baby each time, no question about when and how things will happen and always certain about what to do. But babies! Man they are something else. I hope I don't sound preachy because I don't mean to, more I'm trying to be reasuring that this is a normal way to feel! Like vbaby said too it's easy to feel confident in something until it is your own baby or your own life that is at stake. We just have to do our best. :hugs:

Hi Ladies!

The scan was brilliant!

Petal wouldn't stay still for the sonographer to do the checks....She asked me what I had eaten before the scan. I had just eaten salt and vinegar crisps like minutes before the scan....

She told me I probably woke the baby up lol!

She said baby looked fine and that its a very active baby! :happydance:

Here is my scan picture :flower:

baby hartley.jpg

lol jeez i feel left out already having my jabs. there your own choise but a ppain if you don't have them and a kid at school gets sumit there not vaccined against and they need 2 weeks off eugh.

well donepetal teh fidget bumb

sofie!, lovely scan pic!, looks like a very girlie baby in there to me!

Evening Ladies :wave:

Well have had a busy busy day :dohh: so just catching up :thumbup:

Thank you for all your lovely comments about Oliver :) Hes my little man :cloud9: and am so proud of him BUT he does have his moments too....and of course I anticipate that Charlie will be a little monkey :rofl:

Happy new `fruits` to madcat, Peanut and Gilz :) Does anyone know what fruit I get tom?

Gilz hon so sorry to hear you had another trip to antenatal/epau :hugs: so pleased to hear they found the cause and jellybean is doing great :kiss:

Congrats again Sofie on your scan....so pleased all is well with petal and she is a fidget butt just like Charlie and I agree with madcat :pink:

Well Ladies am not staying long as I have a 5.30am start but I wanted to pop in a catch up I will be back tom aft after work.....have a lovely day tom Ladies :) I hope if it snows it doesnt cause chaos for anyone :hugs: STAY SAFE!

Beautiful pic:flower: sofie

thought would upload some piccies of Sheffield a-ha...ahhhhhh is right.....what a beautiful man.....nice dreams on new mattress tonight methinks x

Attachments

• a-ha.jpg
    a-ha.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
  • a-ha3.jpg
    a-ha3.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 4
  • morten.jpg
    morten.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 4
  • morten2.jpg
    morten2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 5
  • me a-ha.jpg
    me a-ha.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 5
loopy u big kid.
heres a picture of my bump/flab

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 3
Oh loopy he is a God!! Is that you in the last pic? You're super pretty! And is that a whale or dugong or something in the first pic? We're looking for the whales...

i hope ur talking bout loopys pictures and whales peanut

I'm certainly not implying Loopy is a whale if that's what you mean!!!!! Loopy will get the reference.

Oh I see! :dohh: Equally no of course that's not what I meant! I think you posted while I was still looking at the pics as I missed your post.

Fab bump!

Oo and your jumper looks lovely and warm! I only have one jumper that'll go over my bump now. :(

lol its not all baby but quite alot seems tobe, I got my size 16 jeans back on

Oh loopy he is a God!! Is that you in the last pic? You're super pretty! And is that a whale or dugong or something in the first pic? We're looking for the whales...

Thanks yes thats me beaming like a teenager. Glad OH is understanding. The backdrop was a whale, a blue I think. Started during Looking for the Whales. The imagery was so gorgeous, I was transfixed. Even took my eyes off Morten for a while! The keyboard player is very arty - its his new living I think. Sure he is responsible for the beauty of it all. I looked at some pics of the Sheffield gig on youtube and one woman met Morten in the hotel lobby the next morning. Lucky lucky!!

Thats a nice looking bump Molly. Mine still just looks like Play-doh, am waiting to post a pic of mine when it looks like I'm pregnant!

Yes jumpers very thin on the ground. The chunky white one in the pic is only one of two available to me now. Cant seem to find any mat ones I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->