Mother of all conception months Graduates

Thankfully we aren't too bad this week Loopy we got a lot less snow yesterday than we'd been forecast. Just hope it stays away now!!

Soooo mad at my work. I was supposed to have physio class this afternoon so was finishing work at lunch and then going to the hospital. But no because I finish for the holidays today they've dumped all this work on me which has to be done today so I can't go to physio :cry:

Aw Gilz that is so unfair. Knowing me right now I would just go anyway, given pregnancy has turned me into evil witch from hell. However, I guess it is easier said than done when you arent in the situation yourself.

I am trying to negotiate with my training scheme at the moment. I have been told I still have to do my paediatric job, which is the hardest, most stressful and most intense on-call rota on the scheme. I want to just go to GP to sit out 8 weeks in reasonable comfort. I cant stand many more 12 hours days. I psychiatry youd do usually get some respite in the work, but there is no way in paeds, especially in winter when the RSV virus hits the kids, creating tons of work and multiple admissions.

Hopefully will get my own way.:wacko: I am going to really struggle keeping up with a disc problem and a big bump.

Good luck with yours!

Dashing off the dentist, then food shopping. Alfie cat very disgruntled at having to live off dried food, missing his whiskas and giving me big evils. See ya! Have a good day at work!!

Hi girls!
Madcat and loopy hope your dentist app goes well.
Loopy you are a gorgeous lady!Its funny that we all chat like friends for months and don't know what each other looks like!!!
I always imagine madcat look like the lady in her avatar!and peanut too!!!I know its a cartoon,but its the image I have when i think of you!!lol!

Sofie,gorgeous scan pic,so glad all is well with your lo.x

only a little bit of snow here so far,but forecast isn't good.Was supposed to be meeting my friends tom for lunch and xmas drinks,soft 1's for me unfortunately:cry:hope snow doesn't ruin my plans again.
And it better not be bad nxt wk when we're going for our scan,i'll go nuts if I have to cancel!

Don't know how there's a sad face above last post!!!
Gilz is oh home today for his xmas hols??you must be excited!!!

oh my big cuddly jumper from primark is a size 18 in normal clothes they don't seem to do Maternity wear. I do seem to be shrinking as I am also wear normal size 16 jeans in that picture, can get away withem it seems til I bloat out after food. I had not eatten in that picture lol.

I am aiming for a size 14 by the time i give birth lol.

did you not get the exemption card with byron?? he's not that old you should have had free prescriptions and dentist then I think I tests are covered to as that can change in pregnancy to eugh. Its a green/blue square form. the girls in scotland mught have a different system and anyone in wales.

About to drag matt fridge shopping this should be intresting lol

It's not me with the exemption issues Molly but madcat. I've hard both my cards as I should have. Byron's two now so sadly had to pay for some stuff in between!

Vbaby I won't really look like Nana in my avatar, lol, but I'm not wildly different. I have mousey hair with a slight wave that makes it eternally frizzy, I'm only 5'3, brown eyes and my hair is nearly down to that dip above your bum. DH doesn't look like Nobu in the avatar either but his personality is a little similar. He has long blonde hair that's uber straight but also uber thick unlike my fine straw hair!

What so the rest of you look like? It's fun to describe. When I read Austen and things I always think how we've lost the art of describing someone's person since having photos. There's actually a pic of me in girly sanctuary somewhere in the not too distant past. I don't tend to post identifiable pics of me and only in the sections not available to the public.

Oh my goodness, we havent seen snowfall like this in about 20 years here!, thick blizzard outside, was a bit scary driving home- i visited my dad after the dentist. Just been walking around carefully with my camera, sent a pic into BBC weather pics! lol.

well, the dentist let me off without having to pay, she said she could quite clearly see i wasnt telling fibs lol!, so thats good!. Dentisit couldnt put a normal filling in as they dont like to use the metals on pregnant women, but used a ver sturdy temp filling that they use on children, thanfully i had an understanding dentist(re-gagging) who let me sit up right which helps and did everything in small time frames letting me close my mouth often.

PS i went to matalan afterwards, and i was BAD!, bought two sleep suits!

Well I'm 5ft 11!I was a pre pregnancy size 16,but I think I carry it well with my height!!!huge boobs!!
I've brown hair,just below my shoulders,and i've a fringe.My hair is frizzy too so I have to blow dry and straighten,or on lazy days I just straighten my fringe and put the rest in a bun lol!
I've blue eyes,and thats about it!In my avatar pic there shay has quite a few similarities to me,oran is more like dh!Even though they look quite alike they look very different to us.

Oh no,bloody snow,please don't come here!so far the little bit we got is now melted!
Glad dentist went well madcat.And sleepsuits aren't naughty,they're necessaties!

Glad the dentist was so good madcat. :thumbup:

Byron looks just like DH, only looks like me when he is cross! :rofl:

I put my hair up too, almost always. Blow drying ruins it so I can only straighten it in summer when it dries fast or for an evening thing. Except when I'm pregnant I tend to have relatively interesting up-dos, it's my thing. Oh and when not preg I'm a 10/12, curvy with big boobs. Lol

Well I'm still totally ill, it's going nowhere! Got swollen glands down the back of my neck and been wearing a hat all day for my earache. Had a tummy upset earlier and only now feeling able to eat despite nausea. Spent a bit of time this afternoon wrapping prezzies. Looks like MIL isn't coming tomorrow because of the snow. I've decided we should buy a new wii with the £300 we've had from DH's grandparents, the rest going towards a pram with my Christmas bonus. DSh got ours chipped but there's dome new update to play new games we can't get without the whole thing breaking. The Christmas before I got pregnant with Byron was the first we had off together ever so we played Endiess Ocean the whole time and it was ace! There's a new one out so I think the time is right.

Glad the dentist went ok Madcat and they were happy with your bump as proof :haha:

Vbaby yes my OH is home :happydance: I'm sooo happy.

On looks I'm 5 5", long brown very straight hair, usually a pretty straight up and down size 8. In fact here's a picture of me and OH in Mexico. Hoping post pregnancy things go back to reasonably the same things. Oh but I am getting my hair cut on Tuesday think I might get a fringe.

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/gdonald20/dd0d8bed.jpg

Glad the dentist went ok Madcat and they were happy with your bump as proof :haha:

Vbaby yes my OH is home :happydance: I'm sooo happy.

On looks I'm 5 5", long brown very straight hair, usually a pretty straight up and down size 8. In fact here's a picture of me and OH in Mexico. Hoping post pregnancy things go back to reasonably the same things. Oh but I am getting my hair cut on Tuesday think I might get a fringe.

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/gdonald20/dd0d8bed.jpg

Gilz, youre very beautiful!!!:flower:

Thank you :flower: don't mind people seeing that picture as it's my facebook profile pic anyway so it comes up if you google my name.

Do you need to go back to the dentist or do they think your filling will last as well as a metal one?

Super pretty too! And I know madcat is. Reckon I'm the odd one out in this group then, good job my pulling days are over!

Madcat I was wondering if they can do a white filling when pregnant? That'd be alright!

Just tried watching Totoro with Byron as I'm sick of the same kids programmes. He's watched it loads of times but has decided he's really afraid and clung to me and hid his face! :dohh: We've got him 3 other Gibli films for Christmas, guess we'll watch them after he's in bed!

Gorgeous pic gilz!!!Very pretty lady!
Yeh I took the plunge and got a full fringe about a yr ago and I really love it,think I'll stick with it so when I get a wrinkly forehead it'll cover them!
I'll try root out a decent pic,though i'm usually making a stupid face or drunk when I'm getting my photo taken!so might not bother!!!
Enjoy your time with oh,you'll be getting some sweet lovin' tonite!

Peanut,i'm sure you're lovely.I ain't exactly an oil painting i'll tell ya!!:haha:

No I'm really not but I made up for it with Byron! I'll try dig out the link to my pic but you'll need to request access to girly sanctuary if you don't already have it.

Gorgeous pic gilz!!!Very pretty lady!
Yeh I took the plunge and got a full fringe about a yr ago and I really love it,think I'll stick with it so when I get a wrinkly forehead it'll cover them!
I'll try root out a decent pic,though i'm usually making a stupid face or drunk when I'm getting my photo taken!so might not bother!!!
Enjoy your time with oh,you'll be getting some sweet lovin' tonite!

Hehe so funny but true there's three weeks of no nookie to make up for :haha:

Oh and Peanut I'm sure you're completely beautiful!!

Here's the link. You can't actually see me very well anyway. :haha: https://www.babyandbump.com/girly-sanctuary/464525-post-your-favourite-picture-yourself-20.html

erm, i was just told its the metal that they tend not to use while pregnant in fillings, not sure about white ones(would look better), actually the temp filling is white and is a huge improvement. I was told this filling "Should" be pretty sturdy, i have a review appointment in january to check it, they said they dont want to do much more until babyB is born.

Ah Vbaby i had a fringe cut a few months ago, its growing out now though, i have them quite often but never keep them for long.

Will have to see if i can find a "decent" pic of me,nice to know who we're all talking to on here.

bit of an old one this, but this was our honeymoon taken in the maldives of the both of us.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=63930&l=d161142d01&id=637601808

im a bit sunburnt!

if anyone on our little thread here wants to add me on facebook feel free, as i feel like im getting to know you all these days
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3115&id=637601808#!/profile.php?id=637601808 just say who you are:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->