Mother of all conception months Graduates

new look its meant to be a dress lol.
primark was good as well i have what my mum calls an aaron jumper with a hood all cream thick and hooded.

Wheeeeet weee Loopy you are pretty! And fab bump Molly :thumpup:

I'm finding maternity tops the hardest thing to get I've three pairs of bottoms but I am struggling with knowing how to dress the giant boobies I now have. Maternity wear seems to draw mire attention to them than hide them!

I'm not sure there's a way to hide preg boobs, if there is I haven't discovered it!

Loopy I'm very jealous. It's Mags on keyboard isn't it?

I'm so sick of being ill. Pregnancy nausea aplenty and the coughing is pushing me unbearably close to being sick. :(. Another sick day methinks.

Oh peanut, what are we going to do with you??:hugs:

Morning all
ANother achy nights sleep:nope:

and bloody hell, i lost a filling last night, on one of my back teeth, this is a nightmare as i cant have people fiddling around in my mouth as it will still bring on gagging in me:cry:. yet it needs fixing.:cry:

im booked in for 11. im really not looking forward to this!!

Oh no madcat! On the plus side at least it's free. Best ring the dentist. I suppose you can't have a general when pregnant. :(. Have to warn them and both try your best to manage.

Byron's just gone to play trains thank goodness. He always wants endless stories but talking/reading aloud for any length of time makes me so sick. Then when I pause because I've retched and I'm trying to contain myself he jumps all over me with hugs and kisses. :sick:

We got his baby doll yesterday. We were just reading a story where there's a mother pig and 5 piglets and he said "awww baby pig" and signed baby. :cloud9: I so want to give him the baby now!

Oh no madcat! On the plus side at least it's free. Best ring the dentist. I suppose you can't have a general when pregnant. :(. Have to warn them and both try your best to manage.

Byron's just gone to play trains thank goodness. He always wants endless stories but talking/reading aloud for any length of time makes me so sick. Then when I pause because I've retched and I'm trying to contain myself he jumps all over me with hugs and kisses. :sick:

We got his baby doll yesterday. We were just reading a story where there's a mother pig and 5 piglets and he said "awww baby pig" and signed baby. :cloud9: I so want to give him the baby now!

Do i get free dental now then? even although im not claiming any sorts of benifits?.

Im seriously dreading this appointment, seriously.

Doesnt sound like youre any better if you cant even read for long without retching x

Did you not complete the form for your maternity exemption card? You get free dental and prescriptions until your boy's first birthday. I hope your mw gave you the form, if not better get on the phone to her!!

Do i get free dental now then? even although im not claiming any sorts of benifits?.

Doesnt sound like youre any better if you cant even read for long without retching x

Hey Hun,

Yeah you get free dental care & free perscriptions during your pregnancy and a year after the baby is born aswell.

This is for every pregnant woman, no matter of your financial situation.

AFM - MS still hasn't let up feel so sick this morning from the second I opened my eyes :growlmad: I hate MS!

:flower:

Hey Hun,

Yeah you get free dental care & free perscriptions during your pregnancy and a year after the baby is born aswell.

This is for every pregnant woman, no matter of your financial situation.

AFM - MS still hasn't let up feel so sick this morning from the second I opened my eyes :growlmad: I hate MS!

oh good, didnt know that!:flower:, i always thought you had to be claiming something, ok, will let them know when i go, thanks!

Madcat you have to get your card first. I can't believe your mw didn't sort this out for you. Check through all your notes for the form. When you ring the dentist tell them and explain you weren't told about the card and see what they say. You could offer to take you notes with you as evidence. They're not obliged to let you off the fees without the card though so you might have to pay and claim back. Make sure you get the form from your mw asap.

Madcat you have to get your card first. I can't believe your mw didn't sort this out for you. Check through all your notes for the form. When you ring the dentist tell them and explain you weren't told about the card and see what they say. You could offer to take you notes with you as evidence. They're not obliged to let you off the fees without the card though so you might have to pay and claim back. Make sure you get the form from your mw asap.

Ohhh...no-one has said anything about a card?:growlmad:. ok, will take my notes with me and see if thats any use. flipin heck!!

That's so annoying! I feel cross on your behalf. I'd have mentioned it before if I'd have thought any mw wouldn't say to a new mum.

That's so annoying! I feel cross on your behalf. I'd have mentioned it before if I'd have thought any mw wouldn't say to a new mum.

obviously not very forth coming with this information for us, ive had to ask about everything that ive known i am due, pitty i didnt know about this.
hope they will except my notes, but probably not!

I haven't got mine either....

I am going to make an appointment to see my MW so I can sort out my thrush :blush: and my card aswell.

Man I feel so sick today. I'd be able to work if it was only one thing or the other.

How annoying Matcat. You should have to do the research for them and chase them off this stuff.

I have a dentist appointment today too. Hope you arent in too much pain.

Yes Peanut, they keyboard player is Mags, he actually seems the most jolly and was quite humerous at the gig. Some poor lass fainted and he said something about not seeing that happen since the 80's!

The mattress is fabulous. Only just dragged myself out of bed, never been so comfy in my life. Was worth all those extra shifts. My hips feel wonderful.

Molly I never shop in Primark anymore, mainly as found sizes so small and was already a 16 prior to LO. Maybe might give it a shot now, never thought of looking at their mat stuff.

Gilz. my problem is the other way round to yours. I have small boobs, and a big bum and thighs. So trousers are my problem. I quite like the tops that make me look like I have nice big boobies, but I can imagine it being a struggle if yours are on the bigger size.

Madcat the dentist should be ok as long as you take your mat notes. I was at mine when I was 5 weeks and they just took my word that I was pregnant ad I didn't have an exemption card at that point.

Thats really good Gilz, someone being sensible. So many of these people are jobsworths.

Hows the snow up your end? Watching frozen scotland on the news right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->