Mother of all conception months Graduates

Super pretty too! And I know madcat is. Reckon I'm the odd one out in this group then, good job my pulling days are over!

Madcat I was wondering if they can do a white filling when pregnant? That'd be alright!

Just tried watching Totoro with Byron as I'm sick of the same kids programmes. He's watched it loads of times but has decided he's really afraid and clung to me and hid his face! :dohh: We've got him 3 other Gibli films for Christmas, guess we'll watch them after he's in bed!

dont be daft peanut, ive seen your pics, you look lovely (at least you dont fake it like i do with the hair dye), i love the pics with you and your son!x

Hello ladies! Can i finally finally join you in the grads thread!

Got a faint bfp yesterday dpo12 and slightly stronger ones today AND af hasnt shown so i am calling it! wohoooooooooooooooo! :wohoo:

Oh nomore welcome!!!! That's great you've joined us! Want me to add you at the front? I'll need your edd. So exciting!

Hello ladies! Can i finally finally join you in the grads thread!

Got a faint bfp yesterday dpo12 and slightly stronger ones today AND af hasnt shown so i am calling it! wohoooooooooooooooo! :wohoo:

YAY! :happydance:

Oh peanut can you change my edd to the 2nd instead of the 6th? X

Yay on moving over to grads nomore :happydance:

Peanut I can't access the link you posted. I don't know if I maybe haven't posted enough times or something.

Also added you on facebook Madcat :flower:

No you have to request access but you've been here long enough and posted enough. On the main page scroll to the bottom to Girly Sanctuary and somewhere it'll say where to click to request access. Might take a day or two.

Sorry Peanut Knew I was being lazy when I didn't scroll back.

My pictures are lousy I have someon facebook but I don't know if you will be able to find me I know the links should't work.

Yay nomore, dang that boozy christmas went out the window.

We have just dodged the Rotary club bommbing music off the back of a trailer they could atleast have sung the carols

Evening Ladies :wave:

So sorry to hear your still :sick: Peanut :( :hugs:

Madcat glad to hear your dentist appointment went well :thumbup: get that exemption cert sort though with your MW :)

Lovely bump Molly

WELCOME TO GRADS NOMORE :wohoo:

Ladies lots of lovely pics :) you are all vety pretty...Peanut I think I am def the odd one out and a minger :lol:

Busy busy busy today for me :dohh: glad to be putting my feet up and catching up....staff meeting 1st thing tom and our boss is been very secretive mmmmmmmmmm we are wondering whats going on :wacko: on a positive note I now have 70.00 saved towards our 4d scan so it seems like it is becoming more of a reality than a dream :wohoo:

Oh and Happy 21 weeks to me and Charlie :) I reckon its got to be one HUGE banana in here :rofl:

yay 21 weeks madly. not sure how bumoy I am now.

Girls if you wnat to add me on Facebook my name is Joane Rolling. send me a message with your name on here so I can add you. If you wnat to be added of course

I keep meaning to sign up but I spend any spare time I have on here :rofl: But I will do it esp before we all have our babies as I really really want to stay in touch with you all even if its just virtually :)

hey up there was a picture on me had the highlights done a month ago seemto have an inches worth or regrowth already

Attachments

• IMG000004.jpg
    IMG000004.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 3
Thanks madcat :hugs:

I love my wedding pics :) was happy to pose for them but the rest of the time I run from the camera :lol: unlike Oliver whos a little poser :lol:

Molly it seems when we preggo women dye our hair it grows out so quickly :dohh: was guna do my roots tonight but never quite got around to it :dohh:

hey up there was a picture on me had the highlights done a month ago seemto have an inches worth or regrowth already

thats mighty long hair, i wish id never chopped mine off, although it has/is re growing faster than ive ever seen it do before though!!.
I love seeing who everyone is on here, and no one ever looks like you would think they would,...i dont know what i thought you all to look like mind!:haha:

I imagine you ladies looking like your avatars too and the rest I sort of imagine :rofl:

Thanks madcat :hugs:

I love my wedding pics :) was happy to pose for them but the rest of the time I run from the camera :lol: unlike Oliver whos a little poser :lol:

Molly it seems when we preggo women dye our hair it grows out so quickly :dohh: was guna do my roots tonight but never quite got around to it :dohh:

i love my wedding pics too, with the knowledge i have today, i would have choosen a different style photographer, but i didnt know so much about it all back then. this is my fave wedding picture, it isnt one of the best by any means, but it means alot, these were my nerves, leaving my room and going down the staircase to the ceremony, trying not to trip on my dress as staff ect watched at the bottom.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=63865&l=406e6e4ae4&id=637601808
i could do that day all over again!:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"