Mother of all conception months Graduates

Madly that's a lovely pic and you look nothing like I imagined you! :rofl:

Molly you look a bit cross yet resigned at having the pic taken. lol But you look lovely nonetheless!

OK, on my PC now so let's see if this works...
Snip...
I'll take it down again soon though!

lol well you all know I'm a cuddly beast. That picture was done just before the trim and is straight so must be the same length again now. I am scheduling the next highlight for january £25 if that at the local college nicde afternoon being pampered for no money.

They also have a nursery so am going to see if I can check abby in whilst I'm being pruned. Might have to see about getting waxed, ready for all those awkward positions and embarassing birth moments

peanut, your wedding day looked SO elegant, something really regal about your photos!

lol I wasn't best pleased was doing on the laptop cam for a friendto see my hair.

Ah early night snow allowing off out tomorrow

Well madcat there are two reasons for that, one is that I am obsessed with Georgian times, especially the Regency so the dress and the house and everything all matched that and the other is that photographer was ace and did what I wanted which included getting some classical portrait like shots in the library and the likes. I don't really go in for the all the men jumping in the air or whatever type of setting that I know a lot of people like or at least photographers take so I assume like! I'm a bit conservative (small c!) in my aesthetic tastes.

Peanut we had a great photographer too :) He took some great shots....most of them adore my walls :rofl: Best pics I have ever had taken like I say I run from the camera...except on occasional :drunk: occasions :rofl:

Thanks madcat :hugs:

I love my wedding pics :) was happy to pose for them but the rest of the time I run from the camera :lol: unlike Oliver whos a little poser :lol:

Molly it seems when we preggo women dye our hair it grows out so quickly :dohh: was guna do my roots tonight but never quite got around to it :dohh:

i love my wedding pics too, with the knowledge i have today, i would have choosen a different style photographer, but i didnt know so much about it all back then. this is my fave wedding picture, it isnt one of the best by any means, but it means alot, these were my nerves, leaving my room and going down the staircase to the ceremony, trying not to trip on my dress as staff ect watched at the bottom.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=63865&l=406e6e4ae4&id=637601808
i could do that day all over again!:winkwink:

Me too madcat :cloud9: such an amazing day :)

Aww everyone does look beautiful! I feel left out but i havent had a wedding day yet and i havent got any decent pics of me on the laptop so just imagine me like a size 6,beauitful like Cheryl cole (my son said i looked like her lol he is only 2 yrs old and very sweet lol) xx

Aww everyone does look beautiful! I feel left out but i havent had a wedding day yet and i havent got any decent pics of me on the laptop so just imagine me like a size 6,beauitful like Cheryl cole (my son said i looked like her lol he is only 2 yrs old and very sweet lol) xx

ohhh im sure you must have one little piccie somewhere for us! xx

Lovely pictures Molly, Madly and Peanut you are all beautiful!!

It's weird how we all though we each looked like our avatars :haha:

Anyone got exciting plans for the weekend or is the snow affecting everyone?

Hi ladies,you're all gorgeous,its great to have a real mental image of people now!!
I can't find any pics of me stored on my pc,even my wedding pics aren't on it!!
There's 1 ok 1 someone tagged of me and dh on facebook but i'm computer illiterate and don't know how to get it over here!!

I'm off out now after I get ready,meeting the girls for lunch and xmas drinks.I'll only stay a couple of hrs since I won't be getting drunk!!!
I'll be home in plenty of time for strictly final tonight!

Seen as we are all sharing photo's....

Here is a picture of me and DH on our wedding day!

https://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae352/sofiekirsten90/DSC00430.jpg

Lovely picture Sofiekirsten :thumbup:

So want to get married now :haha:

Lovely picture Sofiekirsten :thumbup:

So want to get married now :haha:

you & me Gilz damn it's gnna be ages we want the big deal as Matt got married at 21 and only had a litlle do. Got to out do the ex lol.

Well I'm not goto see my FATHER lol have spoken to him it's his birthday today, must be weird he hasn't hadsnow on his birthday since he was a kid.

So once i'm alive i will be humpping snow out the front then getting some stamps so a 100 metre walk for me then snuggling infront of th electric fire and onto wrapping prezziwes and doing house work me thinks.

My bladder is now a trampoline that is producing brown/red wee in the morning should I's be worried?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->