Mother of all conception months Graduates

Sounds a bit odd Molly. Have you been eating any funny food? If you can't think of an obvious reason I'd get it checked to be on the safe side.

Gorgeous pic sofie!

i dnt drink enough even though I try. could be that. best do a sample for Dr on Monday in my 1 of my 101 pots lol

Really dark wee is a sign of dehydration Molly so see if drinking more does change the colour but definitely get it checked out too.

Seriously doubt we'll ever get married, my OH married young and it didnt go well. I think as he's gotten older he's seen less reason for getting married really. It's not the end of the world for me, just obviously would get married if he asked me :rofl:

lol Gilz obviously snap but matt wants to get married at some point. he's just a picky sod. and it's darn exspensive

I had a fewketones last time I did a wee test so it might be that. as i'm not eatting as much as I used to

Afternoon all!.

some festive pics for you!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6251057&l=09bfe193bb&id=637601808Create an advertSponsored

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6251073&l=9b3958c5c7&id=637601808

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6251047&l=cb66e766ae&id=637601808

good evening ladies!

thanks for the congrats! not had dd confirmed yet but the dodgey online cals and my dodgey calculations it is around 27th August! complete opposite to my first, leo's birthday was just this tuesday gone so will be having 1 summer baby and have a christmas baby lol, best of both worlds but am already preparing myself for the muuuuuuuuuuuuum why cant i have a bbq birthday muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum why cant i go to alton towers for my birthday lol

wow, already been sick more times in the last two days than my whole pregnancy with leo!

all the wedding photos are fantastic! i'll post some of me soon, got new laptop so nothing is on here at the moment! and kind of feeling errrrrr very very very lazy at the moment, doesnt help that i have also caught dh';s cold/cough/sore throat but never knew just how good lemon and honey is for sore throats! yum!

so excited to be over here it seems so unreal! part of me really really wants to wait until 12 weeks to tell everyone but the other part of me wants to shout it from the roof tops over christmas!

eeeeek so excited!

How olds your older one Nomore?
your sandra prediction wasn't bad an advent conception rather than christmas most of us had our dates tweaked to

ohhhh yeah hadnt even thought about the prediction!

Leo is 2! Time flies so quickly, my original plan was to have another baby by the time he was 2 but never mind we cant plan everything can we lol

so my prediction was girl, last time from, the moment we found out i had feeling we were having a boy, this time i have a gut feeling we are having a girl . . . anyone else who has a strong inkling as to what they are having, and ladies that found out what they are having already, were you right about your inkling lol

Hi girls, noticed you were talking about dark wee being a sign of dehydration. Guess I'm dehydrated :( I'm drinking as much as I can though.

the less i drink the less i want nightmare. ketones seem to be a sign of motabilising faster, like in pregnancy and starvation as i'm not gaining weight my body might not be happy with me

Really dark wee is a sign of dehydration Molly so see if drinking more does change the colour but definitely get it checked out too.

Seriously doubt we'll ever get married, my OH married young and it didnt go well. I think as he's gotten older he's seen less reason for getting married really. It's not the end of the world for me, just obviously would get married if he asked me :rofl:

I was told by my midwife to drink one hell of alot more, she said mine was too dark, si i have been,loads more, makes toilet trips more of an issue, but mine is alot lighter now, MW was better pleased this time with me

i got told off for not eatting and drinking enough. I'm trying had a very tearful day so haven't wanted either.

Will do my self a big glass of squash

Yeah the huge downside is if you increase your fluid intake massively you are running to the loo every five minutes. That should settle down after a few days once your body gets used to the extra fluid.

So uncomfortable today I think the jellybean must be growing again!! Also seriously peeved that I still can't feel any movement. I was really hoping there'd be something going on by the time my OH came home.

:hugs: Molly, why so blue?

Well the snot is on the move out of my head now. My ear keeps squeaking and going deaf, teeth on the same side all raw from the movement in my sinuses. All the snot made me feel so sick this morning. But at least it looks like things are moving now. We're planning to go see Harry Potter finally tomorrow so don't want to miss that. Then only two more work days. Hoorah!

Watching Strictly final.

his heinesss spent all day refusing to try and get christmas day 2011 off work. it wasn't pretty.

Your OH? 2011? What does he do that needs booking a whole year in advance?

security guard they selfcover it is company policy

Oh Molly that's rubbish hon :hugs:

Peanut have you tried menthol crystals for the snot? You can get them on direct care from the chemist and they are free. My sister is a pharmacist and she got me them and honey and glycerin stuff for my cough.

What are menthol crystals? I reckon I'll see a big improvement tomorrow now it's started shifting, but useful to know for future!

Poor Molly, that sucks. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"