Mother of all conception months Graduates

ohh menthol and eucolyptus shifts everything or a good cry. I am snot free.

It was more him not asking than the likely hood he won't get it

They are just minty crystals you add them to warm water and use them to do steam inhalations. It really helps clear your sinuses and stops all the other head ear pain etc.

Gilz a couple more days and we could class our selves as safly half way there. I know you''l be earlier than me wahhh. but not for good reasons.
Finally ate a proper meal. Gilz if you get teh safe kinda movement as I think I have then its not that strong its like someone running there fingers around u

According to your ticker you are further along than me Molly but yay not long til half way.

Ive not had any flutters at all Molly since that one time at 14weeks so I'm beginning to think that wasn't movement. Stupid anterior placenta!!

am i being thick again but didn't your doctor suggest you might have to have baby early. i amgood at getting you ladies confused. We are a day apart

Oh yeah sorry I wasn't thinking about it like that. Yeah they seriously doubt I'll make it to 40 weeks so technically I'm probably about half way just now :thumbup:

i'm sure bubs will be fine, we'll worry more about you. Is it a mango next i can't see that picture today

Oh I don't know what fruit is next but anything would be better than this ugly sweet potato!!

Ithought it looked fairly standard but noe the prettyiest veg

I just don't like sweet potatos I suppose :shrug: it's funny once all our babies arrive we'll need to find something new to compare their sizes to other than fruit and veg :rofl:

Morning all! I think it might be onion next unless you have just been onion in which case it might be mango. I don't remember! Lol

Unfortunately I find nothing penetrates my head when it's this snotty. Another morning of blowing! Still feel so ill. Currently in two minds about venturing to the cinema but we'll not get to see HP if we don't go soon, it's already down to two showings a day.

Had a big weird dream about our fence being stollen only it wasn't, it had been knocked down at the posts by people who attended Labour Club backing on to our garden (there isn't one btw). My dog and the one who died last year were knocking about outside and the oldie was leaping off high things which was scary because of his knackered old bones. Then he came in and pooed on the new carpet so I was pretty gutted. :wacko:

morning peanut! , i had a dream too(as i do every night these days). Dreamt id gone to disneyland with DH&my dad, dad did nothing but moan which made me cry, and told him to leave in the end.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......its baltic out there, so cold i dont know myself!:wacko:

Im "thinking" of having the flu jab btw, im going to try get an appointment tomorrow and speak to the nurse about it. the newspapers scaremongering about pregnant women is started to have an effect on me.

I haven't really seen any scaremongering but then I don't get any papers, just Guardian online. I've been looking into it a bit more on the nhs site and think it's the right thing for me to do. If you want to follow my path there are links in a thread I started in second tri. Be warned, I got a bit cross with someone! Lol

It's good to talk it through, the nurse will be able to give info relevant to your specific concerns.

Funny dream!

Oh my dreams are always mental pregnancy has only amplified them so both your dreams sound pretty normal to me :haha:

We just walked 5 miles in the snow with the dog not feeling greatly keen on the snow anymore at all and it's just started snowing here again :cry:

On the plus side me and OH are going out for dinner tonight so looking forward to that :thumbup:

Anyone else doing anything nice?

Oh I love Harry potter but no chance in this lifetime that my oh would ever go see that with me.

peanut ive just read that flu link. is there a certain type of vaccine you will be asking for, as i read in one article one was known for causing fits in under 5s etc.
im going to have to talk to the nurse i guess! arragh!, what a pain!

When i had mine i went in profering my arm then she asked questions, I was like stab me already lol. I have enough needlesas it is make it bleeding quick lol.
I had a fairly nice dream about being at my dads allotment and I had some of my alltime favoritie biscits that Iam now craving lol, they are so hard to get hold of to.

Still not feeling very attached to Abby really need that scan then maybe i'll feel like it's really happening. Just my back and hips are theonly thing that might make you go oh I'm pregnant.

Back from HP, it was marvellous and it took ne a while to realise why it was just so good til I realised what I was experiencing was escapism and relaxation! :rofl:

Madcat I'm getting the seasonal flu jab. Not sure which causes fits in under fives but we're not and supposedly it doesn't cross the placenta anyway (or so says someone on here!). If it's known to be problematic in under fives then it wouldn't be offered to pregnant women if it could also cause a problem for the foetus.

pretty sure there is no issues with the jab beyond the usual side effects the nurse will prob have a few different sorts like the one with the H1N1 in it and one with out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->